PDA

View Full Version : Every Judge has a skeleton in their closet....

apocalyptic
31st January 2012, 10:41 PM
...and Scientology has dossiers on every judge in town. So to speak.

Look, DM and the OSA may appear to be idiots but they operate on a basis of engineering results in the world based on the very real notion that human beings are human beings, and as such they each and all have 'exploitable' historic though secret events in their lives.

The likelihood that scientology would bring a lawsuit against Debbie Cook, for example, without being fully armed with the knowledge they have the judge (and any future possible appellate judge, or judges) in their pocket, is wishful thinking. Doesn't matter who the judge is. If the judge is human, scientology owns them. And both parties know it. It's the public that is fooled by the charade of justice. Think the IRS circa, what? 1986?

We know, we know, docs or STFU. Standard response from certain quarters. Which is like asking Paulette Cooper for Docs 'prior' to the FBI raid on scientology headquarters. It's worse than wishful thinking. It's moronic thinking.

We hope Debbie will win the lawsuit, but we know better. She will be silenced.

Apoc

Smilla
31st January 2012, 10:45 PM
I'm keeping an open mind, and we don't know what she knows. She might know enough to cause the Cult problems. Let's see.

apocalyptic
31st January 2012, 10:56 PM
I'm keeping an open mind, and we don't know what she knows. She might know enough to cause the Cult problems. Let's see.

In a courtroom of law in the United States of America only the 'Judge' determines what is admissible knowledge and what is not admissible knowledge, in any trial, and in every trial.

That Debbie Cook knows enough to cause the cult problems is an obvious given. What is a not an obvious given is that scientology doctrine preys on the innocent and on the corruptible. And where the two meet, scientology rules the world.

Apoc

Dulloldfart
31st January 2012, 11:05 PM
...and Scientology has dossiers on every judge in town. So to speak.

Unrealistic. However, everyone with an interest should be aware of this:

Scientology's foolproof method of judge tampering (http://factnet.org/node/1603/)

Paul

apocalyptic
31st January 2012, 11:09 PM

Scientology's foolproof method of judge tampering (http://factnet.org/node/1603/)

Paul

Nice.

Thanks Paul.

We overshot the idea. But the heart of the reality of it, remains.

Apoc

secretiveoldfag
31st January 2012, 11:12 PM
Debbie may have been a Scientologist in good standing when she sent out her e-mail but I assume she did not do this without thinking long and hard about the consequences.

I'm still puzzled as to what she expected to achieve and what she expected to happen, since she must have known DM would thrown the book and his lawyers at her.

Or is she entirely naive in a way an outsider like me finds difficult to believe?

apocalyptic
31st January 2012, 11:25 PM
Debbie may have been a Scientologist in good standing when she sent out her e-mail but I assume she did not do this without thinking long and hard about the consequences.

I'm still puzzled as to what she expected to achieve and what she expected to happen, since she must have known DM would thrown the book and his lawyers at her.

Or is she entirely naive in a way an outsider like me finds difficult to believe?

What she did was born out of love. What she expected was born out of ignorance.

Ignorance not in the sense of being stupid, but ignorance in the sense of being naive.

And scientology as a doctrine has mastered the wedding of the two.

Love and Ignorance (called Innocence).

With passion.

Apoc

shadow
1st February 2012, 03:54 AM

Sometimes you just play the hero, and throw yourself on the hand grenade. There is not so much thought, but more reaction in this act.

I guess that reactive mind is sometimes stronger than the attempts to suppress or eliminate it.

TheRealNoUser
1st February 2012, 01:07 PM

Paul
Wow. I had never read that one before. Mind-blowing.
Thanks Paul.

Rene Descartes
1st February 2012, 02:18 PM
Is it possible that Hubabrd even understood enough about the court system? He mentions judges but did he have any idea that there are also appellate judges at different levels.

I doubt that the Church could collect enough dirt on every single potential judge that a case is going to sit in front of.

Also Hubbard is always assuming that everybody has dirt.

Hubbard had a very distorted view of reality.

Rd00

Ladybird
1st February 2012, 07:31 PM
Here is a thread on ESMB about an investigation in Italy that found many files about "Enemies of scientology" such as Judges, critics and Government Officials in the scientology org in Turin. Scientology is known for doing things like this against many people. Just think how much parishioners money the cult spent collecting all this blackmail. Further, think how ex-scientologists feel knowing the cult has all their PC/ ethics and personnel folders with whole track security checks?

The "church" of scientology will and does use everything you ever said against you if you dare to disagree with them. Never trust a scientologist.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?18104-Police-Raid-Church-of-Scientology-in-Turin-Italy

Oddly enough this lawsuit was dropped recently despite the overwhelming evidence. Apparently blackmail is alive and well and still works for the cult.

ClearEyed
1st February 2012, 09:12 PM

Paul

Didn't work so well for MSH and her convicted GO staff. And if it did work, why wasn't it employed on LRH's behalf? He was always scared to death that the government was gonna git him.

Dulloldfart
1st February 2012, 09:19 PM
Didn't work so well for MSH and her convicted GO staff. And if it did work, why wasn't it employed on LRH's behalf? He was always scared to death that the government was gonna git him.

Which court case involving LRH would that be?

Paul

Mark A. Baker
1st February 2012, 09:23 PM
... He was always scared to death that the government was gonna git him.

Yes, but which government? :whistling:

Mark A. Baker :coolwink:

Dulloldfart
1st February 2012, 09:27 PM
Yes, but which government? :whistling:

Mark A. Baker :coolwink:

And which Hubbard if you're a conspiracy nut.

Paul

Rene Descartes
1st February 2012, 09:40 PM
Here is a thread on ESMB about an investigation in Italy that found many files about "Enemies of scientology" such as Judges, critics and Government Officials in the scientology org in Turin. Scientology is known for doing things like this against many people. Just think how much parishioners money the cult spent collecting all this blackmail. Further, think how ex-scientologists feel knowing the cult has all their PC/ ethics and personnel folders with whole track security checks?

The "church" of scientology will and does use everything you ever said against you if you dare to disagree with them. Never trust a scientologist.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?18104-Police-Raid-Church-of-Scientology-in-Turin-Italy

Oddly enough this lawsuit was dropped recently despite the overwhelming evidence. Apparently blackmail is alive and well and still works for the cult.

Ahh, Ladybird, I see what you mean.

They might have dossiers on the judges there in that thar' spot in Texas.

Rd00

La La Lou Lou
1st February 2012, 10:42 PM
What skeleton's could a Texas judge possibly have in a closet?

It does seem that the third world has no monopoly on corruption.

apocalyptic
1st February 2012, 11:59 PM
What skeleton's could a Texas judge possibly have in a closet?

In all likelihood we will (or at minimum 'may') never know.

It does seem that the third world has no monopoly on corruption.

Corruptibility seems to come with the turf (of being human). At least in the vast majority of cases (pardon the unfortunate pun). Maybe the 2% or so that Hubbard regarded as being suppressive persons were/are actually the 2% or so of human beings that are factually incorruptible. Which for some odd reason or other, tend to not-enter into the political, religious or legal fields of human endeavor.

For the record (as a professional courtesy to scientology lawyers) we, being Apocalyptic, are stating our own opinions in regard to this entire thread. And we are only doing so because Ron said we could. You know the part about:

"All men have inalienable rights to think freely, to talk freely, to write freely of their own opinions and to counter or utter or write upon the opinions of others."

That part.

And we have never signed our such rights away.

Assholes.

Apoc