PDA

View Full Version : Why We Won't see the FBI get Involved

A.K. Myers
8th March 2012, 05:38 PM
Posted on Marty's Blog

The Oracle | March 7, 2012 at 7:07 am | Reply

I guess you made your influence known! I myself, I called my beloved cousin who works for the F.B.I.. She sent me over to the local F.B.I. in my area to make a video tape of all of my experiences.I thought sure as hell I would go to prison after following the programs of the HGB. They worked out how I was innocent (So true at that time). And video taped my story. I just showed up saying if I had to do time I wanted to confront it. They knew then about David Miscavige and told me so. I was willing to sacrifice a lot for the Church, but not prison. That was the line for me. One day in prison for me = all of them will fall fist. That was a one second decision. So Mat, in case this blows some charge for you. They told me, I was not the first one to show up there with a story. In fact, it was a once every two month thing. Yeah, that is right. They had video tapes upon video tapes of people that had left and turned themselves in face up to the charges. They had a library of video taped interviews. Maybe they would not have told me this if I was not connected through family. “Go Home” they said. You will not be held accountable or be put in prison.
Why? It came down to this. They said every time the Gov went in to inspect it was like a glue that held it together. They said, “If we do nothing, the leader will turn on his own. So we do nothing. It will take care of itself.”
I thought they were wrong when they told me this. Now over time I see, they were too right. They know perfectly well who he is and what he is up to. All he thought he got away with, he did not. They stand back and he does himself in. Too easy right?

To quote Darth Vader as he flipped the switch to freeze Luke Skywalker, "All too easy!"

:coolwink:

freethinker
8th March 2012, 06:13 PM
Seems to be the case. If anything that is exactly what Miscavige is doing, he has tirned on his own and he is paying the price. He has few to rely on now.

Auditor's Toad
8th March 2012, 08:08 PM
$cio's ? Yes, they will eat their own.

Always have. Always will.

Until none are left.

randomx
8th March 2012, 11:48 PM
What ?

So the FBI are their own justice system now ?

No need to bring evidence of federal crime to a jury.

That`s like your doctor telling you your cancer will die when you do.

What a relief !!!

Infinite
9th March 2012, 12:01 AM

I'm not sure comments from Martyworld can be held up as evidence of much other than a glimpse of a reflection of their writer. Actual real-life DOX . . . well, that's another matter.

Panda Termint
9th March 2012, 12:45 AM
Consider the source! :biggrin:

SomeGuy
9th March 2012, 01:15 AM
Video tapes?

Too funny, I'm sure if any FBI agent reads this thread or that blog they'll have a good chuckle as well.

Lulu Belle
9th March 2012, 02:34 AM
Video tapes?

Too funny, I'm sure if any FBI agent reads this thread or that blog they'll have a good chuckle as well.

I'm about as far from a Tinfoil Hat type as you can get, but after how many years of Scientology stuff, it would seem odd to me if the FBI didn't have videotapes of people coming in to confess what they did while they worked for the GO, or OSA, or whatever.

One thing I can for sure agree with that the OP said. The FBI has no intention of doing anything. After all this time and all this information and what has been in the press and everything else. If they haven't done anything by now they never will.

Freeminds
9th March 2012, 02:39 AM
I expect the FBI appended Rathbun's testimony in the traditional manner, which dates back all the way to Blubbard himself:

"Appears mental."

SomeGuy
9th March 2012, 04:23 AM
I'm about as far from a Tinfoil Hat type as you can get, but after how many years of Scientology stuff, it would seem odd to me if the FBI didn't have videotapes of people coming in to confess what they did while they worked for the GO, or OSA, or whatever.

One thing I can for sure agree with that the OP said. The FBI has no intention of doing anything. After all this time and all this information and what has been in the press and everything else. If they haven't done anything by now they never will.

Oh it wasn't a tinfoil statement. I was just musing that the FBI probably hasn't used "tape" in a bunch of years. So a video tape library makes me think that perhaps some one might be exaggerating and makes the story seem like a fabrication of an over active imagination.

The whole concept of getting authorities involved requires active crimes that are actionable. The whole due process thing and illegal searches and the like are taken pretty seriously. The FBI also most likely requires some sort of interstate/ civil right violations to get involved. Some one beating some one in clearwater isn't a federal crime (unless you can claim bias).

So in essence I've always found the whole FBI is coming to get them to be slightly nonsensical from a pure what would the FBI get them for perspective.

Smurf
9th March 2012, 09:25 AM

I've been to the FBI and have been interviewed on tape by their field agents; I know of other exes that have been interviewed, as well as attorneys that have had to face down litigation with the cult.

In one meeting with the FBI, they showed me a storage room full of boxes marked "Scientology" & some e-meters collected from a separate federal agency.. this was their evidence room. The FBI isn't stupid nor are they ignorant to what's going on.

It comes down to $$$.. I was told the FBI doesn't have the budget to take on Scientology. If they spend their $$$ bringing charges against the cult to court, what are the chances of their investigations paying off with convictions? They are very much aware of the money that cult has to fight them in court.

Commander Birdsong
9th March 2012, 03:40 PM
kudos to all those fine souls who have been willing to accept prosecution in order to speak for justice

Lulu Belle
9th March 2012, 04:28 PM
It comes down to $$$.. I was told the FBI doesn't have the budget to take on Scientology. If they spend their $$$ bringing charges against the cult to court, what are the chances of their investigations paying off with convictions? They are very much aware of the money that cult has to fight them in court.

So, if you are a rich organization the FBI will leave you alone?

That's kind of....unfortunate. :no:

British Mom
9th March 2012, 06:56 PM
I've been to the FBI and have been interviewed on tape by their field agents; I know of other exes that have been interviewed, as well as attorneys that have had to face down litigation with the cult.

In one meeting with the FBI, they showed me a storage room full of boxes marked "Scientology" & some e-meters collected from a separate federal agency.. this was their evidence room. The FBI isn't stupid nor are they ignorant to what's going on.

mmmm they obviously dont believe in Justice then, just $$$$$$$$$$$$

Terril park
9th March 2012, 10:45 PM

Nice understatement!

I'm sure mafia families, and drug barons are rich also.

Auditor's Toad
9th March 2012, 11:14 PM
Most likely the FBI regards old Hubbard a more reliable 'source' than Marty Ratbum.

Marty is doing favors for Marty &, at best, just muddying the water for all others.

What a piece of work - no wonder davie boy loved him so much.

Commander Birdsong
10th March 2012, 10:24 PM

yeah, ummm... perhaps you recall from your materials ron advised "the only thing they can get you for is not having money"

there are other factors. CoS works with the FBI on psychiatric abuses. probably on other investigations as well. CoS does many good things. there is a thread on this board concerning narconon abuses on the one hand but on the other they do run an effective drug rehab program. scientologists are not commonly found on welfare rolls and many people are well known to have come off relief from CoS training. and in the autumn of 1980 when "courtney spindler" as he introduced himself when he vested me with my diplomatic portfolio told me, one of his training assignments was to infiltrate the denver org and in his report to his employer, the cia, he said there were some serious problems with the CoS organization (no shit sherlock) but not only was the training good he reccommended it for agents. you can be sure one of CoS's best customers is the american intelligence community and has been since the fifties. and they also like people such as myself. i am very grateful for my CoS experience, there is no way i could have played the role i had in the... somewhat hairy, JEEZISS! negotiations that led to START, the bust up of the berlin wall, the dissolution of the warsaw pact and the collapse of the soviet union

so...

don't expect a cavalry charge at hemet any time in the near future

Infinite
10th March 2012, 11:56 PM
. . . <snip> . . . so...

Yep, sad but true. And it wouldn't even take a cavalry charge - a van load of IRS agents turning up unannounced with a fistfull of search warrants would do it.

Terril park
11th March 2012, 12:01 AM
yeah, ummm... perhaps you recall from your materials ron advised "the only thing they can get you for is not having money"

there are other factors. CoS works with the FBI on psychiatric abuses. probably on other investigations as well. CoS does many good things. there is a thread on this board concerning narconon abuses on the one hand but on the other they do run an effective drug rehab program. scientologists are not commonly found on welfare rolls and many people are well known to have come off relief from CoS training. and in the autumn of 1980 when "courtney spindler" as he introduced himself when he vested me with my diplomatic portfolio told me, one of his training assignments was to infiltrate the denver org and in his report to his employer, the cia, he said there were some serious problems with the CoS organization (no shit sherlock) but not only was the training good he reccommended it for agents. you can be sure one of CoS's best customers is the american intelligence community and has been since the fifties. and they also like people such as myself. i am very grateful for my CoS experience, there is no way i could have played the role i had in the... somewhat hairy, JEEZISS! negotiations that led to START, the bust up of the berlin wall, the dissolution of the warsaw pact and the collapse of the soviet union

so...

So they too need the glare of publicity!

Feral
11th March 2012, 04:11 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Commander Birdsong ;
. . . <snip> . . . so...

I live in hope......

Auditor's Toad
15th March 2012, 02:12 AM
<snip>
.....they do run an effective drug rehab program.
<snip>

Effective? :duh:
Can you cite any scientific study on the results of this program?

Can you cite any reliable source in the world besides the Co$ that has cheched the results of this scam ?

Why won't the Co$ turn over the records of all who gone through the program for independant verification that most all rehab facilities furnish?

The truth is the Co$ has a lower success rate getting people off drugs than most any other rehab facility in existence.

Why promote the Co$ line of lies here on ESMB ?

Adam7986
21st March 2012, 12:40 AM
Effective? :duh:
Can you cite any scientific study on the results of this program?

Can you cite any reliable source in the world besides the Co$ that has cheched the results of this scam ?

Why won't the Co$ turn over the records of all who gone through the program for independant verification that most all rehab facilities furnish?

The truth is the Co$ has a lower success rate getting people off drugs than most any other rehab facility in existence.

Why promote the Co$ line of lies here on ESMB ?

I was wondering the same thing...

Everyone here fails to recognize that the problem with defeating and exposing scientology is not the church, its money or its staff - the problemis the parishioners. Scientology is such an effective brainwashing method that any attempt to discredit the church, indict individuals within the church, or to simply change the minds parishioners is easily written off by those parishioners as ”framing”, ”Photoshop” or ”lies”. Human psychology is at work here. Cognitive dissonance demands that the harder you attack the church, the more its parishioners are going to fight back. Regardless of what you say about Hubbard the man was truly a genius.

Leave it be and eventually those inside will come to their senses. Attack them and they will hold harder to their beliefs. Scientology keeps its congregation by using real and manufactured enemies as well as conspiracy and doomsday theories. Just as independent scientology uses a manufactured war between it and the church to keep its foundation.

The religion and all its tenets are bullshit. If the church had never been attacked or investigated in the first place it would have fallen apart. Most scientologists are made to see those involved in Snow White as martyrs. Every attack on the church adds years to its life. Eventually when twenty years have gone by and OT IX and superpower are still not released the church will dwindle in membership to nothing.

RogerB
21st March 2012, 02:32 AM

so...

Commander B,

That is one hell of a revelation you are making above.

We old-timers are well aware gov agencies "infiltrated" the Cof$ in various guises . . . and yes, I can well accept that the first and early experience of beginning services such as the Comm Course/HQS and such, an agent would report hack that the stuff is "good" . . . let's be honest and real, this is the stuff that hooked many of us to keep getting involved . . . but you are suggesting "the Agency" has embraced the tech and thus no action against it is likely because of it.

Wow! I am digesting this.

It would be useful for the serious folks here to hear more from you on the points I've highlighted above in red and blue.

Rog

Free to shine
21st March 2012, 04:28 AM
CoS does many good things. there is a thread on this board concerning narconon abuses on the one hand but on the other they do run an effective drug rehab program. scientologists are not commonly found on welfare rolls and many people are well known to have come off relief from CoS training.

You had better read this thread again: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?20969-Narconon-Exposed-David-Love

Narconon IS the drug rehab program. The same things happen within ogs too.

And it was common practice, probably still is, for staff to be on welfare/the dole just to survive.

Dave B.
21st March 2012, 04:39 AM
FBI, too slow, too dumb.