PDA

View Full Version : Elisabeth Moss slams ex-husband Fred Armisen..

Smurf
9th March 2012, 09:28 AM
The Scilon bitch needs to look in the mirror..

"Elisabeth Moss and Fred Armisen surprised everyone when they secretly got married in October 2009. It was an even bigger shock when just nine months later, she filed for divorce but now the "Mad Men" actress is breaking her silence on why she pulled the plug on the short-lived union. In an interview with Page Six Magazine, the 29-year-old paints a dark picture when it comes to her relationship with the "Saturday Night Live" funnyman."

http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/now/elisabeth-moss-slams-ex-husband-fred-armisen-not-191305606.html

Random guy
9th March 2012, 10:21 AM
She's a clam?

FoTi
10th March 2012, 12:11 AM
She's a clam?

Is she?

Yes....I guess so.... http://www.scientology-lies.com/faq/celebrities/elisabeth-moss.html

HelluvaHoax!
10th March 2012, 12:14 AM
Is she?

Yes. Both her parents are long-time Scientologists (Linda and Ron Moss, former manager of Chick Corea). She grew up in Scientology.

GreyLensman
10th March 2012, 08:07 PM
Yes. Both her parents are long-time Scientologists (Linda and Ron Moss, former manager of Chick Corea). She grew up in Scientology.

She grew up in "Celebrity Scientology". A whole 'nother world away from the general experience of Scientology.

Lone Star
10th March 2012, 09:07 PM

Noooooooooooo!! And she's on the OT levels too?! Oh the horror...the horror!

She just doesn't seem the clam type. Not like those other clam female celebs who annoy the hell out of me, especially "Dharma". She'll get worse as she does the levels. Fred my man, she did you a favor.

Well this ruins Mad Men for me.

uniquemand
10th March 2012, 09:13 PM
The Scilon bitch needs to look in the mirror..

"Elisabeth Moss and Fred Armisen surprised everyone when they secretly got married in October 2009. It was an even bigger shock when just nine months later, she filed for divorce but now the "Mad Men" actress is breaking her silence on why she pulled the plug on the short-lived union. In an interview with Page Six Magazine, the 29-year-old paints a dark picture when it comes to her relationship with the "Saturday Night Live" funnyman."

http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/now/elisabeth-moss-slams-ex-husband-fred-armisen-not-191305606.html

Nice rack.

Lone Star
10th March 2012, 09:27 PM
"Fred is not normal" means he probably said "hell no" to Scientology. Now that she's on the OT levels her parents and DM through back channels probably communicated that it's not good to be married to a "raw meat" who desires to remain a "wog".

Like I said, she did Fred a favor. He doesn't need that bullshit.

HelluvaHoax!
10th March 2012, 10:41 PM
"Fred is not normal" means he probably said "hell no" to Scientology. Now that she's on the OT levels her parents and DM through back channels probably communicated that it's not good to be married to a "raw meat" who desires to remain a "wog".

Like I said, she did Fred a favor. He doesn't need that bullshit.

:hysterical:

This could spark an endless parade of "Fred is not normal...." jokes! LOL

Fred is not normal. He didn't like the way I forced our maid to stand in a garbage can while I poured water on her and bitch-slapped her just the way COB trained me.

Lone Star
10th March 2012, 11:40 PM

Fred is not normal. He didn't like the way I forced our maid to stand in a garbage can while I poured water on her and bitch-slapped her just the way COB trained me.

Fred is not normal. He didn't like it when I through a lamp at his computer monitor when I saw him reading the Village Voice site. (Fuckin Tony Ortega...goddamn SP!!)

vumba
11th March 2012, 12:31 AM
Is this the same Ron Moss whose daughter was Julie by any chance?

HelluvaHoax!
11th March 2012, 01:39 AM
Is this the same Ron Moss whose daughter was Julie by any chance?

Yup.

Gottabrain
16th March 2012, 01:57 AM

Fred is not normal. When I told him to look up the word 'love', use the word in a sentence for all 26 definitions and make a Play-Doh model, he stormed out of the room and told me to grow up.

Outethicsofficer
16th March 2012, 02:04 AM

Now that is genuinely fucking funny:dieslaughing::dieslaughing:

Fred is not normal. He didn't want to attend the marriage confessional I'd organised for him.

Gottabrain
16th March 2012, 02:09 AM
Now that is genuinely fucking funny:dieslaughing::dieslaughing:

Fred is not normal. He didn't want to attend the marriage confessional I'd organised for him.

:thumbsup: :roflmao:

Fred is not normal. He said he isn't a thetan, even after I asked him to picture a cat.

Feral
16th March 2012, 03:09 AM
Fred is not normal; he's unimpressed with the state of OT!

FoTi
16th March 2012, 03:35 AM
Fred is not normal.....he won't give all his money to the Ideal Orgs. :melodramatic:

Lone Star
16th March 2012, 04:10 AM
Fred is not normal.....he won't give all his money to the Ideal Orgs. :melodramatic:

Fred isn't normal...he wouldn't do a clay demo of our relationship.

Outethicsofficer
16th March 2012, 04:20 AM
Fred is not normal 'cause he couldn't understand why he should sign my liability formula after I'd slept with his best friend.

FoTi
16th March 2012, 04:23 AM
Fred is not normal....he doesn't like to go to Scientology events. :eyeroll:

FoTi
16th March 2012, 04:24 AM
Fred is not normal.....he doesn't want to buy a Basic Books Package. :whistling:

FoTi
16th March 2012, 04:25 AM
Fred is not normal.....he's not excited about going to Flag.

FoTi
16th March 2012, 04:27 AM
Fred is not normal.....he looks on the internet.....looks at both sides.....makes up his own mind. :ohmy:

Lone Star
16th March 2012, 04:29 AM
Fred is not normal....when we were at DM's house for dinner he laughed at the copper rod.

FoTi
16th March 2012, 04:59 AM
Fred is not normal.....he doesn't like to go to DM's house for dinner. :coolwink:

blurgbeat
16th March 2012, 07:53 AM
Fred is not normal....he doesn't understand the spiritual importance of writing secret reports about his friends' behaviour.

Sindy
16th March 2012, 09:56 AM
Fred is not normal.

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKhE8imca3PqI4QYtxpqJ5Mvd6ZaAw2 0HOToPXZ8qDZ_7qBc5S

"He didn't like calling me his 2D Terminal"

Mick Wenlock
16th March 2012, 11:15 AM
Fred's not normal - I said "pick up the cans" and he grabbed my tits.

KissMyStats
16th March 2012, 12:46 PM
Fred is not normal - he thinks I am in a mind-controlling cult invented by a psychopathic maniac.

Mick Wenlock
16th March 2012, 02:11 PM
Fred's not normal - I said "This is the session" and he started drinking beer.

Mick Wenlock
16th March 2012, 03:14 PM
Freds not normal - he thinks Out-2D is bonking al fresco

Lone Star
16th March 2012, 09:49 PM
Fred's not normal....he wouldn't pull over at the scene of a bad car wreck and let me out so I could assist the EMTs. He doesn't believe that Scienos are the only ones who can help.

Gottabrain
16th March 2012, 10:04 PM
Fred is not normal. He doesn't believe Battlefield Earth really happened.

Sindy
16th March 2012, 10:13 PM
Fred is NOT normal. He married a Scientologist.

Lone Star
16th March 2012, 11:10 PM
Fred is NOT normal. He married a Scientologist.
:roflmao:

Ahhh yes....but he has a chance now that Ms. Moss did him a favor by leaving.

Outethicsofficer
17th March 2012, 02:17 AM
Fred is not normal. He would clap at the event!