PDA

View Full Version : London Protest

Terril park
10th February 2008, 07:41 PM
Just got home from the protest in London. I first went to the big new org in the city. There was about 350 people attending. I took two Freezone Picket signs, " google TECH outside COS " and " google FREEZONE TECH". After a couple of hours I then went to Tottenham Ct Rd Org, where there was already around 50 protesters, and later many then moved from the new org to Tottenham court road, and eventually there was around 250 there.

Although many of the picket signs were " politically incorrect " for the Freezone, the actual members of Anonymous were extremely Freezone friendly, even at one time chanting " FREEZONE FREEZONE FREEZONE." I talked to around a couple of dozen people, most of whom approached me asking if I was a Freezoner, and asking lots of questions about the freezone.
I was also interviewed on video by Anon. Lol! Maybe I'll be put up on U-tube.

At the New Org there was little evidence of scientology staff, other than some people taking photographs of individuals, and I was later informed there were people pretending to be journalists. It is normal OSA practice to photograph all picketers, and also those who attend Freezone conventions.

At Tottenham ct rd div 6 and some I presume execs were out doing, or trying to do business as usual, and did a very good job, mostly keeping genuine smiles on their faces. The crowd was mostly pretty young, mostly twenties, and really enjoying protesting. Was high energy and enthusiasm, even If I did not personally like all the messages chanted. This went on continuously from 11 am till 4.45 pm when I left. The police had allowed demonstrations until 5 pm. It was something like being in a crowd of football supporters.

Throughout I had various anons holding my spare picket sign, and they and myself always occupied prominent places and will show up on photo's and video's. I don't think there were any british TV media there, but before I left I grabbed hold of some journalists from the Parisian TV station ARTE. They were happy to interview me and I told them what the Freezone was about, a protestant Scientology movement and how the COS/OSA attempted to suppress us, and that per policy we were considered suppressive. I was asked my name and gave it. Not sure if an interview in english for a french TV station will actually air. If I have french OSA calling I'll know I was successfull, and will give an update. :)

My favorite picket sign was " Love scientologists, hate $OS", that last with a C crossed with the $ sign.

Snuffy
10th February 2008, 08:07 PM
One of the highlights was at 146 Queen Victoria, which sits next to an actual church. So the chant went, with the crowd pointing from one building to the other, "This is a church, that is a cult!"

I spoke to a policeman at Tottenham Court Road who didn't understand why protesters were wearing V For Vendetta masks, so I explained to him what CofS does with private investigators and Fair Gaming, and that they were actually taking photos of the protest from the windows of the building, so that protesters needed to hide thier identity. He seemed shocked that CofS did that sort of thing.

Also, another LOL moment came when one of the apartments right next door to CofS on Tottenham Court Road put up a sign in its window that read, simply, CULT, and had an arrow pointing over to the CofS.

Good to see you there, Terril.

Terril park
10th February 2008, 08:09 PM
One of the highlights was at 146 Queen Victoria, which sits next to an actual church. So the chant went, with the crowd pointing from one building to the other, "This is a church, that is a cult!"

I spoke to a policeman at Tottenham Court Road who didn't understand why protesters were wearing V For Vendetta masks, so I explained to him what CofS does with private investigators and Fair Gaming, and that they were actually taking photos of the protest from the windows of the building, so that protesters needed to hide thier identity. He seemed shocked that CofS did that sort of thing.

Also, another LOL moment came when one of the apartments right next door to CofS on Tottenham Court Road put up a sign in its window that read, simply, CULT, and had an arrow pointing over to the CofS.

Good to see you there, Terril.

Yeah likewise. :) Wanted to chat some more but couldn't find you again.

Dulloldfart
10th February 2008, 08:10 PM

What a great Objective Process!

Paul

Terril park
10th February 2008, 08:13 PM

Paul

Anon seems to have picked up group processing real quick. :)

Alanzo
10th February 2008, 08:15 PM

Paul

It could be part of Staff Status Zero!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Snuffy
10th February 2008, 08:50 PM

Paul

And an excellent example of obnosis!

Snuffy
10th February 2008, 08:52 PM
Yeah likewise. :) Wanted to chat some more but couldn't find you again.

You moved up to the front and I hung around at the back, out of view (hopefully!) of the CofS paparazzi in the windows.

Bea Kiddo
10th February 2008, 08:53 PM
You moved up to the front and I hung around at the back, out of view (hopefully!) of the CofS paparazzi in the windows.

A big ol' elephant like you hiding out? How could you not be seen in a crowd with a mug like that?!?!:D

Terril park
10th February 2008, 08:57 PM
A big ol' elephant like you hiding out? How could you not be seen in a crowd with a mug like that?!?!:D

Don't forget that no one can see this elephant. Cept maybe they have OT powers?

And I'm no tich so I probably blocked even their view. :)

Snuffy
10th February 2008, 09:42 PM

Don't you know who Snuffy is? Snuffleupagus. Only Big Bird can see him. So no one other than Big Bird believes in him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snuffleupagus