PDA

View Full Version : Meep! Meep!

namaste
25th February 2008, 08:00 AM
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh49/zumoo34/th_Meep_Meep942x604.jpg (http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh49/zumoo34/Meep_Meep942x604.jpg)

Emma
25th February 2008, 10:33 AM
What can I say....

Out loss is their gain. :D

Zinjifar
25th February 2008, 02:22 PM
What can I say....

Out loss is their gain. :D

He is good training in 'discussing' things with Scientologists. Once he's run his script into re-runs for the third time he's usually worn out his welcome and they'll pull him out for some fresh venue.

Zinj

Bea Kiddo
25th February 2008, 02:29 PM
I welcomed "it" over there. And ended up with an arguement with "it". And ignore again. What an annoying person....

SchwimmelPuckel
25th February 2008, 02:35 PM
He has worn me out! - I'm a slubbering wreck on my chair. Mewling and farting uncontrollably! - He's doing it to Peter Schilte as we speak! - Peter will change his website to be about french lingerie! - Just wait and see!

:nervous:

Mick Wenlock
25th February 2008, 05:39 PM
He has worn me out! - I'm a slubbering wreck on my chair. Mewling and farting uncontrollably! - He's doing it to Peter Schilte as we speak! - Peter will change his website to be about french lingerie! - Just wait and see!

:nervous:

welcome to the world of OC disorders.

Zinjifar
25th February 2008, 05:41 PM
welcome to the world of OC disorders.

Take a ride on the Merry-Go-Ron! You buys your ticket, you takes your ride; around and around and around we go and when you get off you're right where you started, but poorer and slightly dizzy.

Zinj

Curiosity
25th February 2008, 07:08 PM
Take a ride on the Merry-Go-Ron! You buys your ticket, you takes your ride; around and around and around we go and when you get off you're right where you started, but poorer and slightly dizzy.

Zinj

O...M...G! :omg: Yeah, I just crawled through all 12 pages of that thread, and dizzy doesn't describe it; I actually feel dumber, like maybe I've lost IQ points from following the circular, evasive arguments he presents. Is this some kind of an act? Active (Church) Scientologists don't really think and converse like this, do they? :unsure: The Freezoners on here are DEFINITELY not like that. There are a few people on this board who seem like they are possibly OSA, or at least, they seem very sympathetic to the church's point of view, but they are not like this Roadrunner guy at all, either. :ohmy: Please tell me he/she is an aberration...:nervous:

Snuffy
25th February 2008, 07:22 PM
I never got into it with him, but I watched a lot of the threads he corrupted, and eventually put him on ignore. I was glad to see him make his departure from this board. I think he's a very cleverly-created OSA persona to purposely confuse people on these boards and waste their time and energy on nonsense.

Tanstaafl
25th February 2008, 07:28 PM
I never got into it with him, but I watched a lot of the threads he corrupted, and eventually put him on ignore. I was glad to see him make his departure from this board. I think he's a very cleverly-created OSA persona to purposely confuse people on these boards and waste their time and energy on nonsense.

Well, he's a one-off and no mistake. I don't believe he is OSA.
He has a site that goes into a lot of detail concerning corruption of green-on-white that must have required painstaking work, and is surely not DM-approved. :)

Whenever I think of that thread between Navy and RR I get a headache and have to go and lie down! :melodramatic:
Now they're at it all over again on OCMB! :omg:

Mick Wenlock
25th February 2008, 08:52 PM

RR is a tedious twit. He appears to suffer from an Obsessive/Compulsive disorder as anyone who has tried to talk with him will rapidly find out.

He's a sad prat. IN the UK he would be harmlessly train spotting.

ozzie
26th February 2008, 12:32 AM
I second that Mick!
Oh did anyone notice over on the clambake message boards that RR in some posts talks perfect english and in others doesn't? Maybe there are two or more of him.......... hmmmm????

:yes:

Giuseppe
26th February 2008, 02:13 AM
I second that Mick!
Oh did anyone notice over on the clambake message boards that RR in some posts talks perfect english and in others doesn't? Maybe there are two or more of him.......... hmmmm????:yes:

Same as Giuseppe. Giuseppe is pretending to be Italian. But really, Giuseppe is Egyptian. When Giuseppe has much to say, Giuseppe gets excited and snaps out of the Giuseppe valence.

And sometimes Giuseppe talks in the first person, and sometimes I talk in the third person.

And when Giuseppe really wants to make a funny, Giuseppe translates his posts from Egyptian to English to Portuguese and then back to English, using the Altavista babelfish. Makes for some weirdly written posts.

But now, Giuseppe mostly just talks in the third person, because Giuseppe is too lazy to do the translations.

Zinjifar
26th February 2008, 02:28 AM
Giuseppe should be a Libyan. It'd make the mask more flexible :)

Zinj

namaste
26th February 2008, 04:44 AM
Whenever I think of that thread between Navy and RR I get a headache and have to go and lie down! :melodramatic:

LOL. Me too. I didn't read beyond what I posted in the screenshot. I don't want to put myself through it.

It just struck me funny when I saw it. RR makes an introductory post, I scroll down and what I see next is Navy's facepalm avatar like, "Oh, lawd, this can't be happening."
How ironic that he would be the first responder.

BTW, I just got my account activated over there. Took a long time. Haven't posted yet, though.
I registered as "cheveyo".
If I remember correctly, for some reason I thought "namaste" was already taken.

Tanstaafl
26th February 2008, 09:39 AM
LOL. Me too. I didn't read beyond what I posted in the screenshot. I don't want to put myself through it.

It just struck me funny when I saw it. RR makes an introductory post, I scroll down and what I see next is Navy's facepalm avatar like, "Oh, lawd, this can't be happening."
How ironic that he would be the first responder.

BTW, I just got my account activated over there. Took a long time. Haven't posted yet, though.
I registered as "cheveyo".
If I remember correctly, for some reason I thought "namaste" was already taken.

For the record Namaste, there's someone posting as Tanstaafl over there and it ain't me! :melodramatic:

Emma
26th February 2008, 10:25 AM
For the record Namaste, there's someone posting as Tanstaafl over there and it ain't me! :melodramatic:

Oh crap!

No wonder he never answered my PM entitled "Dear Tansy Wansy poopoo head". :duh:

Tanstaafl
26th February 2008, 10:34 AM
Oh crap!

No wonder he never answered my PM entitled "Dear Tansy Wansy poopoo head". :duh:

Well that degree of love and adoration is difficult for many to cope with! :D

namaste
26th February 2008, 06:37 PM
:hysterical: