PDA

View Full Version : BFG-PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

Wisened One
25th February 2008, 09:20 PM
Originally posted on OCMB by BFG: http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=25779
and his sub-title says: More Posts coming in a BIG WAY....
.................................................. .............................................

Well, with the recent events and some upcoming posts that will be going up on the boards, I am also making a public announcement for the record.

I, Blownforgood declare as follows:

1. I have not experienced any sort of mental depression and I have not contemplated taking my own life nor do I plan to in the near future.

2. I have an impeccable driving record and have never been in any sort of vehicle collision, driven off any cliffs, or embankments of any kind. I do not have any speeding tickets (on my record) or any other bad marks on my 20+ year driving record.

3. Other than routine medical check-ups, I have never been admitted to any hospital or medical facility for any broken bones, major diseases or physical ailments.

4. All of my vehicles have had their regular scheduled mechanical maintenance and I have kept myself abreast of any and all vehicle recall alerts.

5. In my professional and personal life, I take very little risk in regards to my personal safety and well being. I am not currently skydiving, rock climbing, camping, race care driving or participating in any sport or recreational activity that could render me accidentally dead by any means. (Unless you include Xbox 360 first person shooters where I am frequently killed on a regular basis.)

6. If anything “accidentally” should happen to occur to me in any way, the only explanation I would have was that it was not in fact, accidental.

7. My current activities and postings are well documented over the last few years and several of my close friends are aware that I have posted critical information regarding my life and experiences while working and living within the Church of Scientology for nearly 30 years.

8. This post is to solidify and document the fact that I am living a healthy life in California and do not plan on disappearing in the near future.

On this day of February 24, 2008, with my keyboard, mouse and monitor as my witness, I declare that under the laws of the State of California that the foregoing is true and correct.

BFG (Blownforgood)
.................................................. ...........................

Does anyone know if BFG posts/reads here? I love this guy!!

Wisened One

OHTEEATE
25th February 2008, 09:24 PM
Me too. Not suicidal or accident prone. Using my own name, and appearing in public. I am not afraid of the Church of Scientology. Michael Henderson

Little Bear Victor
25th February 2008, 10:20 PM

Does anyone know if BFG posts/reads here? I love this guy!!

Wisened One

He reads here (somewhat infrequently, I believe) but doesn't post here.

Wisened One
25th February 2008, 10:21 PM
Well, he needs to post here!:)

Wisened One

Dulloldfart
25th February 2008, 10:24 PM
Well, he needs to post here!:)

Wisened One

Why? Someone will cross-post anything important. It doesn't take much time to post here, but it takes a lot of time to keep up with others' posts here.

Paul

Wisened One
25th February 2008, 10:32 PM
Because, it'd be a lot easier than somone cross-posting his posts from OCMB, and I'd love to post directly with him here at ESMB.

(Just joined OCMB and posted..even replied to some of his posts over there but I'd like to see him post with us here, too:)

I know he's busy, I'm sure.

Beggars can't be choosers.

Wisened One