PDA

View Full Version : Tory Magoo on PTSness, emotions and reconnection

Free to shine
19th June 2008, 12:32 PM
Go Tory!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QVam1FWegU

sallydannce
19th June 2008, 12:52 PM
THANK YOU so much for posting this FTS! Wow your timing was impeccable! I was sitting here listening to some fine piano music and all these emotions blew up. So I was writing about it. I took a little break and checked ESMB and here was this vid from Tory about the exact thing I was dealing with - emotions.

It sure is great to hear a family has been re-connected. :yes: :yes:

Love to you FTS and Tory. :)

Pixie
19th June 2008, 01:18 PM
Wow Tory, thanks to YOU!! :yes: This woman never ceases to amaze me, hey she makes me feel so 'normal'! The fact that she acknowledges all the emotion one can feel when the layers begin to pop off is most welcome for me right now.. what timing FTS! I'm beginning to think you are psychic! :p So thank you too for posting this. I am so very happy things are coming together for this family now, yes, things are sure moving and moving fast it seems. This is indeed excellent news!

The PTS thing is so right, I remember this being used constantly with me, PTS and out2D, too woggy, way too HE & R, well I have since realized that actually I am very proud to be a sensitive and passionate soul, I feel that these feelings and emotions I have allow me to be much more compassionate on the whole. I always found it extremely difficult to stifle how I was feeling while on staff, it's just not me, even though of course I had to do my best to become a robot, it was making me ill, bottling up all those feelings, then they mess with your head, accuse you of being a criminal, split you up form the one you love, make you get married, cause your divorce, scream at you, betray you, punch your husband in the stomach inside the org... and you're supposed to take this with a smile on your face???? :omg: Impossible I say, we are human beings first and foremost, and our emotions are a part of who we are.

I am enjoying finding my voice again thanks to this board, I am aware it's been difficult trying to find the previous balance within myself but I'm not so hard on myself anymore and Tory was so right when she said what her friend advised regarding just allowing yourself to 'be'. :yes:

Thanks again for posting this FTS!!