PDA

View Full Version : Anon pushed by another clueless idiot

sandygirl
8th August 2008, 04:39 PM
Wow!!! Admire this guys skills as a human!!!! He has ALMOST mastered normal facial expressions!!!

This girl hands him his ass on a plate!!! Love it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1UaJ3m__-E

byte301
8th August 2008, 05:05 PM
Blink, blink, blink, run away! Owned! hahahaha

nozeno
8th August 2008, 05:22 PM
Wow!!! Admire this guys skills as a human!!!! He has ALMOST mastered normal facial expressions!!!

This girl hands him his ass on a plate!!! Love it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1UaJ3m__-E

"This is a public street"

Dumb kopf, no shit it's a public street.

Free to shine
8th August 2008, 06:45 PM
Het that's great. He tried intimidation and pushing and it didn't work. So the answer - stand around like an idiot and then run. Love it!

EP - Ethics Particle
8th August 2008, 07:03 PM
Het that's great. He tried intimidation and pushing and it didn't work. So the answer - stand around like an idiot and then run. Love it!
Folks, this is scientology technology and training in actual application. Note: the guy in the blue polo shirt with the SO logo is the scientologist. My experience is that other scientology processes work with about the same level of success demonstrated on this video of a scientology cult member trying out his TR's. He was obviously fleeing to the MAA having suddenly become an ethics particle! EP

Wisened One
8th August 2008, 07:27 PM
:hysterical: Geeeez this guy's TR's were soooooooo out, weren't they? HE couldn't confront her nor think of any 'comebacks' to save his soul, eh?

THEN he runs home to tell his MOMMY, Awwwww, tsk, tsk, tsk. :hysterical:

Man that girl has better TR's and Tone 40 than ANY scn has! :hifive:

Well WE know he's at this moment, in cramming, has had to do conditions, etc. or MAYBE Heee will now BLOW scn, huh? :happydance:

byte301
8th August 2008, 07:36 PM
:hysterical: Geeeez this guy's TR's were soooooooo out, weren't they? HE couldn't confront her nor think of any 'comebacks' to save his soul, eh?

THEN he runs home to tell his MOMMY, Awwwww, tsk, tsk, tsk. :hysterical:

Man that girl has better TR's and Tone 40 than ANY scn has! :hifive:

Well WE know he's at this moment, in cramming, has had to do conditions, etc. or MAYBE Heee will now BLOW scn, huh? :happydance:

No wonder he looked like he was about to burst into tears! :bigcry:

FinallyMe
8th August 2008, 08:29 PM
Byte - that's what I saw, too. Poor schook - someone told him to go out and handle that scene and he didn't have the FIRST clue! Wow, that's the face of pure terror - looking around for SOMEONE, ANYONE to help. I suspect he got inside that door just ahead of the tears starting! Wow! And the gal was so polite and calm, so it wasn't HER who scared him to death, it had to be the people inside the building that he was afraid of!

GoButtonIsBlowButton
8th August 2008, 08:52 PM
This video must be about a German thing...

I was involved in a public project, and read literally everything that FCDC had in its archives and files, which was considerable, regarding dealing with the broad public. Anyway, I got to this pack that had "successful actions" done by body routers, culled from reports all over the world, done sometime in the mid-1960's, probably for Ron. They had all the usual descriptions of this, Scientology's best practice to annoy the public, but the one that stuck out was from one of the German orgs.

The body router would walk up to the person and say very directly, "What color are your shoes?" When the person would answer (and any answer was OK), the person would say, "Good -- come with me!" and hustle the person off to the testing center. They raved about how well it worked.

It took me several hours to stop giggling.

Wisened One
8th August 2008, 09:03 PM
Oh god....as bodyrouters we would use short surveys:

'What do you have the most trouble with: Stopping things, starting things or keeping things going? '

I have to admit, people LOVED being asked this question....and then no matter the answer, we'd get them to explain further about their issue...and BAM, it was soooo easy to hook 'em and bodyroute 'em into the Org at least just to do the test (or take it home and mail it in).

Now did they route onto service in high numbers? :no:

Thank goodness, I say now!

byte301
8th August 2008, 09:33 PM
Well he went from the tough guy...pushing her...to rapid blinking when she didn't cooperate. lol I would have called the cops on his butt. They would have found him in a fetal position under the EO's desk no doubt.

EP - Ethics Particle
8th August 2008, 09:43 PM
Well he went from the tough guy...pushing her...to rapid blinking when she didn't cooperate. lol I would have called the cops on his butt. They would have found him in a fetal position under the EO's desk no doubt.

The guy had an accent and looked pretty new to me. Can anyone pinpoint the accent? Mexico? He's gotta be scared shitless after being drilled & billed and told how "this tech" works! and then seeing the reality of it. EP

gomorrhan
8th August 2008, 09:51 PM
PRO-TRs are to handle communication as an auditor, in-session. They aren't for dealing with people on the street (although they are portable, they aren't solutions to real communication, they are best-practices, largely about getting a person's attention, paying attention to them, asking them a question, and then acknowledging that they have answered, or figuring out whether it is needed to resolve something before they can answer, or whether you just need to ask the question again).

I'll grant that this was a flap, rather than a handle, I don't think it had much to do with his TRs, and more to do with "wrong process". Had he come out and with PERFECT TRS told the other person that they were right, Scientology was wrong, and the Church was apologetic, that they would like to resolve all upsets with disaffecteds, start telling the truth to media, and cease targeting critics, that would probably have been the "right process".

byte301
8th August 2008, 09:54 PM
The guy had an accent and looked pretty new to me. Can anyone pinpoint the accent? Mexico? He's gotta be scared shitless after being drilled & billed and told how "this tech" works! and then seeing the reality of it. EP

Not sure but his accent sounded French to me. Hers did too. Wonder if this was in Canada?

EP - Ethics Particle
8th August 2008, 10:03 PM
PRO-TRs are to handle communication as an auditor, in-session. They aren't for dealing with people on the street (although they are portable, they aren't solutions to real communication, they are best-practices, largely about getting a person's attention, paying attention to them, asking them a question, and then acknowledging that they have answered, or figuring out whether it is needed to resolve something before they can answer, or whether you just need to ask the question again).

I'll grant that this was a flap, rather than a handle, I don't think it had much to do with his TRs, and more to do with "wrong process". Had he come out and with PERFECT TRS told the other person that they were right, Scientology was wrong, and the Church was apologetic, that they would like to resolve all upsets with disaffecteds, start telling the truth to media, and cease targeting critics, that would probably have been the "right process".

Kev, I was never SO and staff was "in and out" fast - so I'm not at all in the know here. But for some reason, I just assumed that an SO guy (that was an SO uniform, right?), like in the video, would have been put through some sort of TR program- not PRO-TR's (which I have done) necessarily. Maybe the TRs for the div6 comm course modified for SO people. Is that way off the mark? I'm really just asking 'cause I do not know. Anyway, whatever "tools" he thought he had were of no use when facing the woman, were they?

Roy/EP

gomorrhan
8th August 2008, 10:06 PM
There are two major comm courses: "Success Through Communication Course", which is intended for social communication (and dissemination), and "PRO-TRs". As you know, Pro-TRs is about session presence and control.

It is quite clear (tm) that this person was not prepared to handle the woman. However, I've known a PRO (PR Officer - OSA Post) or two, and they would have handled this easily, without upset, and without incident. While I disagree with their ethics for working at the Church, I don't pretend these people weren't professional at handling "entheta" on the street.

David Aden, I bow to you. I hope you get out soon.

byte301
8th August 2008, 10:12 PM
There are two major comm courses: "Success Through Communication Course", which is intended for social communication (and dissemination), and "PRO-TRs". As you know, Pro-TRs is about session presence and control.

It is quite clear (tm) that this person was not prepared to handle the woman. However, I've known a PRO (PR Officer - OSA Post) or two, and they would have handled this easily, without upset, and without incident. While I disagree with their ethics for working at the Church, I don't pretend these people weren't professional at handling "entheta" on the street.

David Aden, I bow to you. I hope you get out soon.

Yeah, I knew a few people like that too. There never seem to send those type of people out to handle protesters though. Even the OT8's can't seem to do a very good job. They may be freaked out because of the cameras though.:p

gomorrhan
8th August 2008, 11:53 PM
Or they don't sweat the protesters. The PROs are usually used to handle reporters, investigators, government agencies, or do public appearances (not in front of a crowd of protesters).

SchwimmelPuckel
9th August 2008, 12:21 AM
Not sure but his accent sounded French to me. Hers did too. Wonder if this was in Canada?Denmark.. They're standing next to the door into AOSH EU, Jernbanegade 6, Copenhagen DK.

I can't place his accent either.. I think the cameragirl is danish though. She doesn't have much of an accent though.. (A real heavy danish accent is funnier than Peter Sellers as Inspector Cloussou.)

:yes: