PDA

View Full Version : Who is Vicki Hannah?

Federalli Jones
18th August 2008, 08:10 AM
A ex-scio lady friend (who has been declared SP by CoS) heard through her grapevine that a Vicki Hannah from Sydney Org? was trying to contact her for a handling.

Anybody know anything about Vicki? Who she is? What is her title?

Anybody heard of any recent campaign to handle declared SP's?

Iknowtoomuch
18th August 2008, 08:16 AM
I don't see how they can do that. Only the IJC office is supposed to be talking to SP's.

I think every SP should request a B of R just for kicks.
That'll keep them busy. :thumbsup: Just for shits and giggles of course.

Emma
18th August 2008, 08:29 AM
This is Vicky Hannah (Dunstan).

She is CO OSA ANZO.

She tried to handle me several years ago.

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r195/exscn/VickyDunstanHanna-1.jpg

Carmel
18th August 2008, 09:08 AM
Hey Federalli,

Tell your ex scio lady friend to keep her wits about her, if Vicki does make contact with her.

In my opinion:
Vicki has an incredible "affinity", and an ability to gain trust. She uses it well to get what she needs. One of the "warmest, lovliest ladies", but one with a monster of a knife well concealed behind her back.
She's been top dog of OSA ANZO since the around the time when the GO disbanded in the early eighties, and to my knowledge has never been busted off post (bad indicator given the ever increasing fascism from the regime, since the early eighties).

Cheers,
SNC

Panda Termint
18th August 2008, 09:35 AM
Hey Federalli,

Tell your ex scio lady friend to keep her wits about her, if Vicki does make contact with her.

Cheers,
SNC

Yes indeed, she's a very clever little minx, Tricksy Vicksy. :omg:

Emma
18th August 2008, 10:01 AM
Vicky can have you eating out of her hand in 5 mins. She's VERY VERY good at her job.

Federalli Jones
18th August 2008, 10:20 AM
Thanks for all the advice, IKTM, SNC, Emma and Panda.

Will pass on the message about Ms Hannah/Dunstan with the very good warnings of her modus operandi. Many thanks.

Neo
18th August 2008, 10:21 AM
Thanks for all the advice, IKTM, SNC, Emma and Panda.

Will pass on the message about Ms Hannah/Dunstan with the very good warnings of her modus operandi. Many thanks.

And if you do run into her, tell her Neo says hi :coolwink:

byte301
18th August 2008, 04:28 PM
She sounds like a true :shark:

Federalli Jones
19th August 2008, 01:12 AM
My ex-scio lady friend (who has been declared SP by CoS) passes on thanks to Emma, Panda, SNC.

She kindly asked for a bit more detail on how Ms. Hannah/Dunstan CO OSA ANZO operates...

i.e. what she says:

how she approaches a declared SP?

how can she approach you when the only CoS contact is supposed to be from IJC?

how does she gain your confidence?

how does she stab you in the back?

anything else that would help?

Good twin
19th August 2008, 01:14 AM
My ex-scio lady friend (who has been declared SP by CoS) passes on thanks to Emma, Panda, SNC.

She kindly asked for a bit more detail on how Ms. Hannah/Dunstan CO OSA ANZO operates...

i.e. what she says:

how she approaches a declared SP?

how can she approach you when the only CoS contact is supposed to be from IJC?

how does she gain your confidence?

how does she stab you in the back?

anything else that would help?

Oh yes! and please post response out here rather then private. We all would love to know.:yes:

Panda Termint
19th August 2008, 01:54 AM
Well, first and foremost; she's actually very, very nice and I love her to bits and can't help admiring her dedication and abilities.
She's fully committed to saving the planet and, unfortunately, believes that Scn must be protected at ANY cost!
That's something about her that's not very, very nice.
She operates using her innate high ARC to gain trust and understanding and does that exceedingly well.
Someone else who's gone the full route with her will undoubtedly tell you what happens after that.
Emma? Neo? SNC?

Carmel
19th August 2008, 03:00 AM
Sorry Panda, but I don't think she is very very nice. She certainly appears to be that way, and she is certainly "loved", cause in any dealings with her, she is sooo understanding, sooo validating, and the "long lost buddy" who has stepped in with a life line.

Very very clever! I got sucked in by her 25 years ago now. I was warned about her, but I didn't take heed :duh: .I trusted her, gave her some data at one point, and soon after that I got done big time. Tried to pull a string on that, but dead end (geez, she covered her tracks). It wasn't till a couple of years later, when I saw another fall prey, saw a co-incidence and recalled the warning, that I started to look. Was unsure for a few years, but then I had the opportunity to feed some bait (some BS that I only told her). She took it, and instant result. HCO were all of a sudden investigating and going for a head on a pike. She of course knew nothing of the matter. No, of course she didn't mention what I had said, didn't think twice about it - :no: . She laughed it off and shouted me a coffee. I didn't let her know I knew her game (when she tried to be buddy buddy with me in later years, I kept up the buddy buddy front, but didn't give her a thing). Mostly those who I tried to warn about her, didn't take heed (just like I hadn't), and got snarled. Sadly, I saw her in action and the damage she did, on more than one occasion.

I don't know how she sleeps at night, and God knows what her purpose is (besides the obvious one of saving her own arse at whatever cost). She is driven and unwavering in such a crooked crooked game (that rampant within OSA, as opposed to that within orgs).

Panda Termint
19th August 2008, 03:08 AM
Sorry Panda, but I don't think she is very very nice. She certainly appears to be that way, and she is certainly "loved", cause in any dealings with her, she is sooo understanding, sooo validating, and the "long lost buddy" who has stepped in with a life line.

Very very clever! I got sucked in by her 25 years ago now. I was warned about her, but I didn't take heed :duh: .I trusted her, gave her some data at one point, and soon after that I got done big time. Tried to pull a string on that, but dead end (geez, she covered her tracks). It wasn't till a couple of years later, when I saw another fall prey, saw a co-incidence and recalled the warning, that I started to look. Was unsure for a few years, but then I had the opportunity to feed some bait (some BS that I only told her). She took it, and instant result. HCO were all of a sudden investigating and going for a head on a pike. She of course knew nothing of the matter. No, of course she didn't mention what I had said, didn't think twice about it - :no: . She laughed it off and shouted me a coffee. I didn't let her know I knew her game (when she tried to be buddy buddy with me in later years, I kept up the buddy buddy front, but didn't give her a thing). Mostly those who I tried to warn about her, didn't take heed (just like I hadn't), and got snarled. Sadly, I saw her in action and the damage she did, on more than one occasion.

I don't know how she sleeps at night, and God knows what her purpose is (besides the obvious one of saving her own arse at whatever cost). She is driven and unwavering in such a crooked crooked game (that rampant within OSA, as opposed to that within orgs).

Understood. I've never dealt with her on that level so I've only ever seen the very, very nice side of her personality.
You, on the other hand, would know much more useful and usable data.
The whole point of my admitting to being smitten and admiring her is to alert the original poster to this aspect of her op-basis.
The most damning thing with OSA personnel is that they often DO know a lot of data not available to the average scio, how the hell do they reconcile what they "know" with what they do?

Free to shine
19th August 2008, 03:15 AM
The most damning thing with OSA personnel is that they often DO know a lot of data not available to the average scio, how the hell do they reconcile what they "know" with what they do?

By switching off the personal integrity viewpoint.
It all becomes 'for the group' and that is a slow slide into oblivion because one day...one day...it will catch up. :yes:

Emma
19th August 2008, 11:35 AM
She is Sooper Dooper nice. She's understanding, sweet, validating and has a great "comm cycle". She really comes across as your best friend. She says "mate" a lot.

But she is a Scientologist the core and her job is to handle entheta and protect her religion.

She fully understands the concept of catching more flys with honey than vinegar.

Just tell your friend to bear in mind that whatever they tell her she will use to forward the goals of the church first and foremost, rather than help an SP.

Zinjifar
19th August 2008, 02:45 PM
Just tell your friend to bear in mind that whatever they tell her she will use to forward the goals of the church first and foremost, rather than help an SP.

No matter what's the 'soup of the day'; 'ruin them utterly' is always on the plate.

Zinj

Federalli Jones
19th August 2008, 09:43 PM
Thanks to all for the good advice. It has been forwarded.

I would assume that because it is CO OSA ANZO that is doing the "reach out" that there is some negative PR or legal flap potential with my friend's situation.

Otherwise AFAIK under "normal" circumstances dealing with SPs comes under the umbrella of the ANZO Justice Chief ...if there is such a person?

Or perhaps they need to sell more Basics book packages and it doesn't matter now who ends up "salvaging" the SP... just sell more books...

Human Again
13th September 2008, 01:16 PM
I suspect they have ENORMOUS book package quotas and have been given a strategy of calling off lines people to sell them books to help them resolve their dissapointments/injustices/ruins/fill in any reason to stay be off lines. It seems everyone is on the list.

I suspect they are not getting much else done.

Perhaps the cost of editing and producing the Golden Age has cut deeper than COB likes and so the purpose has been altered - again.

I can perceive the possible justifications :

Snr terminal : "You see, faithful SO/staff/FMSS - by getting them to read source - the orriginal and real source, all their BPC will blow and any barriers they had to progressing up the bridge will be as-ised. So anyone you hard sell ( remember that means you care enough not to be reasonable on their opinion - yours is right don't allow them their own) into buying the books - you will have given them invaluable help and enabled them to move on to total freedom. You will be their hero and this is how we will help all our dear disaffected and MU ridden lost souls come back into the fold."

Jane staff talks to Ex staff member Kevin and regges them for a book package. After all he had been stalled on the bridge for years. He feels there is hope - maybe he will eventually get to "Total cause on all dynamics" after all. How can that compare to the fact that he has to find a new way to pay the mortgage for the next two months? Jane feels good. She has helped another thetan back into the light. ( orchestral music and glowing lights) and besides, she get's a book commission - Phew, maybe she can ge one of her teeth filled -m they've been hurting for a while.

Three months later Kevin hasn't become any more able, and couldn't find that extra money for th emortgage. He took the cash off his credit card and has to come up with an extra few hundred every month now. he is mroe stressed. Jane is upstat with her book sales and just closes another book package. Maybe the can afford it, maybe they can't. She doesn't even know. She's given a clap at muster.

Joe is ridiculed and makes an extra effort. He really listens to his prospect and goes to his senior to ask for help so he doesn't lose this one.

Joe Staff: "She wants her justice cycle/stalled auditing/case f87kup reviewed."

Snr Terminal : "Well , call her back , tell her we are happy to do it and get that book order."
He goes and calls the person, happy to know he has something to offer that she wants. The prospect now expects to get his review. When Joe says they need to read the new books, they don't jump at the chance and say they can't afford it. ( jeez I wonder why? it's an easy excuse)

Joe goes back to his senior.

Joe Caring Sea Org member: "She didn't have the money for the book package, but she is keen to get her cycle handled ( and then we can gether back on the golden bridge right???)"

Senior terminal, "Well, we have an entire planet to clear. Don't waste your time on that downstat loser. Drop the idiot and find someone that does have the money. Outflow determines inflow. "

"But I thought we could save her?"

"Scientology is here to help the able be more able. Go word clear that. She's obviously a DB if she can't afford a book package."

SO/Staff - quietly to self - well, I couldn't buy a book package - I don't get paid enough. I must be a loser too....

:ohmy:

Neo
13th September 2008, 01:22 PM
-snip-

Joe is ridiculed and makes an extra effort. He really listens to his prospect and goes to his senior to ask for help so he doesn't lose this one.

Joe Staff: "She wants her justice cycle/stalled auditing/case f87kup reviewed."

Snr Terminal : "Well , call her back , tell her we are happy to do it and get that book order."
He goes and calls the person, happy to know he has something to offer that she wants. The prospect now expects to get his review. When Joe says they need to read the new books, they don't jump at the chance and say they can't afford it. ( jeez I wonder why? it's an easy excuse)

Joe goes back to his senior.

Joe Caring Sea Org member: "She didn't have the money for the book package, but she is keen to get her cycle handled ( and then we can gether back on the golden bridge right???)"

Senior terminal, "Well, we have an entire planet to clear. Don't waste your time on that downstat loser. Drop the idiot and find someone that does have the money. Outflow determines inflow. "

"But I thought we could save her?"

"Scientology is here to help the able be more able. Go word clear that. She's obviously a DB if she can't afford a book package."

SO/Staff - quietly to self - well, I couldn't buy a book package - I don't get paid enough. I must be a loser too....

:ohmy:

Extremely accurate :whistling: