PDA

View Full Version : Mimi Rodgers

free1996
3rd September 2008, 06:58 AM
She got Tom Cruise in...is Mimi still in? I haven't heard from her in years. Did she remarry or have kids? Are they Scientologist?

Zinjifar
3rd September 2008, 06:59 AM
Mimi's out.

Zinj

Iknowtoomuch
3rd September 2008, 07:06 AM
I think we would have known by now. :confused2:

duddins
3rd September 2008, 07:07 AM
No, it's true, she is out.

free1996
3rd September 2008, 07:09 AM
No, it's true, she is out.

Anyone know the story of what happen???? I'm suprised Tom hasn't been trying to get her back in as that is how it started.

CarmeloOrchards
3rd September 2008, 07:13 AM
Anyone know the story of what happen???? I'm suprised Tom hasn't been trying to get her back in as that is how it started.

please! she was a hard working class Vlll when she was 16. Just how many auditors stayed with the Co$ after the 80s thing?

free1996
3rd September 2008, 07:16 AM
I think we would have known by now. :confused2:

When I left, I completly disconnected to anything relating to Scientology so I wouldn't have known. After 15 years of being out, I have finally been willing to open up thanks to Bea Kiddo introducing me to this forum.

free1996
3rd September 2008, 07:17 AM
please! she was a hard working class Vlll when she was 16. Just how many auditors stayed with the Co$ after the 80s thing?

I was in during the 80's and didn't know that is when she got out as I was so naive to those things or maybe they didn't tell us as it was "enturblating" ha ha

duddins
3rd September 2008, 07:37 AM

Hi CarmeloOrchards! Somehow I knew you'd pop up here! Hows it going?

I think that Mimi is one hell of a strong woman. My respect goes out to her for dumping the cult and getting on with her life!

Iknowtoomuch
3rd September 2008, 08:08 AM
When I left, I completly disconnected to anything relating to Scientology so I wouldn't have known. After 15 years of being out, I have finally been willing to open up thanks to Bea Kiddo introducing me to this forum.

I didn't mean that personally. I meant through the media. But then again the mainstream media doesn't deal with that much.

klidov
3rd September 2008, 10:32 AM
....Mimi Rogers did not last long after Dave Miscavige decided she was not REALLY a Scientologist and with her in the mix, Tom would NEVER become a REAL scientologists either. She had to go. Funny how Tom was able to hook up with Nicole and Mimi just disappeared out of his life. Well that's where Greg Wilhere comes into play, behind the scenes weaving the web and setting things up in the background. How is one of the top executives in all of Scientology is playing celebrity match maker? You have no idea!

Nicole and Tom get married in Colorado and who attends the wedding? Dave Miscavige and Greg Wilhere.

So, it would appear the malicious dwarf destroys another person (and a marriage in the process).

Davy, reading this....?

No matter how many members you browbeat, (or slap around), you are still short, you smell funny, and you' momma lies to you!

dchoiceisalwaysrs
3rd September 2008, 02:26 PM
Where was Mimi from?

Did she ever work with Artie Maren?

Zinjifar
3rd September 2008, 02:28 PM
Where was Mimi from?

Did she ever work with Artie Maren?

Mimi is Phil Spickler's daughter.

Zinj

uncle sam
3rd September 2008, 04:25 PM
She was my class 6 intern sup at Asho during the early 70's. We became friends outside of the org---she is a genuinely "good person"-at that time I was also friends with Jim Rodgers her first husband another "good person". I am very glad that she is -not really in.

Wisened One
3rd September 2008, 05:38 PM
Wow, Mimi was a Class VIII at age 16?! Goodness, impressive! (Well woulda been..) Was she on Staff or in SO, then?

I love The Rapture, that was one weird movie...but intense.

I'm glad she's out, tho! :thumbsup:

byte301
3rd September 2008, 05:44 PM
From what I've heard Mimi is VERY intelligent. She is a force to be reckoned with on The World Poker Tour. She is also a good actress.

She is re-married and has kids.

uncle sam
3rd September 2008, 05:47 PM
Wow, Mimi was a Class VIII at age 16?! Goodness, impressive! (Well woulda been..) Was she on Staff or in SO, then?

I love The Rapture, that was one weird movie...but intense.

I'm glad she's out, tho! :thumbsup:

She was NOT in the sea org, she was "contracted staff"-a short term deal for $- at least more $ than the other staff were making. It was a lot of fun to flirt with her-she was and is drop dead gorgeous,with a great sense of humor and a professional demeanor when working.

Iknowtoomuch
3rd September 2008, 05:48 PM
So can I assume that Mimi saw TC's destructive ways and got the hell out of dodge before he got all hell bent on Scientology?:D

I wonder if she regrets connecting him up with Scientology??

Wisened One
3rd September 2008, 06:06 PM
Thanks for the info, uncle sam.

Sure would be great to post with her here, sometime.

*Hi Mimi!!* :wave:

uncle sam
3rd September 2008, 06:33 PM
After finishing the class 6 internship-Mimi asked me to audit her-just some repair work-nothing really long-it was a real test for my trs as she had a magnificent set of............. anyway -I did alright as she didn't complain at the examiners or what would of been worse she didn't laugh at me. After Mimi- I had to audit David Aldridge and some other hot shot-by the nick name of "Daily Dana"---it was fun-is it ok to say "it was fun"because that implies that I liked being IN which is not politically correct when one is now SO VERY OUT?

Wisened One
3rd September 2008, 06:44 PM
Wow, musta been interesting to audit her (and other hot shots). Course it's ok to say things were fun in scn...I had LOTS of fun times while in...I'm all about incorportating my past experiences rather than completely trying to deny or regret/erase them, etc....

I am a better person in so many ways due to scn....lrh DID have SOME stuff that I think helped here and there....he also took things from other authors too (like New Thought Authors, etc.)...but whatever.....

It's all good...:confused2:

CarmeloOrchards
3rd September 2008, 07:56 PM
After finishing the class 6 internship-Mimi asked me to audit her-just some repair work-nothing really long-it was a real test for my trs as she had a magnificent set of............. anyway -I did alright as she didn't complain at the examiners or what would of been worse she didn't laugh at me. After Mimi- I had to audit David Aldridge and some other hot shot-by the nick name of "Daily Dana"---it was fun-is it ok to say "it was fun"because that implies that I liked being IN which is not politically correct when one is now SO VERY OUT?

WOW!

PROPS MAN!!

I have to say David Aldrich would, to this day, intimidate me. I've audited a some of the biggies from that era, but he would be one I'd feel goose bumps about.

anonmom
3rd September 2008, 08:07 PM

I think having a positive experience with some good people was the best part of being in scientology. I remember some moments with friends and co-workers in the SO like it was yesterday. My next thought is wondering where they are today and hoping that they got out. I'm sure that many did!

cinamingrl
3rd September 2008, 08:32 PM
I have a question; Did Nicole ever join the c of s? And if not, did that have anything to do with the breakup of her and her short husband? :coolwink:

CarmeloOrchards
3rd September 2008, 08:36 PM
I think having a positive experience with some good people was the best part of being in scientology. I remember some moments with friends and co-workers in the SO like it was yesterday. My next thought is wondering where they are today and hoping that they got out. I'm sure that many did!

Does anyone know what became of David Aldrich?

EP - Ethics Particle
3rd September 2008, 08:58 PM
Does anyone know what became of David Aldrich?

This EP never heard of the dude. :confused2:

Pitbull
3rd September 2008, 09:18 PM

Hi Uncle Sam:

When you mention "repair work" were individuals actually able to get auditing for what they personally wanted in those days? Or was it just celebrities?

Now the bridge seems so regimented. You can only audit your current grade action. Not necessarily what comes up or what is bothering you. That sucks, since auditing is great for personal issues of all types.

uncle sam
3rd September 2008, 10:10 PM
Hi Uncle Sam:

When you mention "repair work" were individuals actually able to get auditing for what they personally wanted in those days? Or was it just celebrities?

Now the bridge seems so regimented. You can only audit your current grade action. Not necessarily what comes up or what is bothering you. That sucks, since auditing is great for personal issues of all types.

Oh lord-working on my recall-here goes-It wasn't celebrities so to speak--I had a lot of requests to audit-- GO types and hi ranking tech types because I was OT7 and and some how got the rep in those days as the "go to auditor" who could handle anything and for some reason I wasn't intimidated by anyone-actually the funny thing was David Aldrich was a very easy pre-ot -they all were easy.The problem in those days was finding an auditor these people would accept and who could audit all repair actions for Ots, the really funny thing is after auditing these folks I went back to FCDC and departed from staff 3 months later.

Wisened One
3rd September 2008, 11:57 PM
cinamingirl: I believe that nicole did become a scn while she was with tc..not sure how high up the bridge she got, tho.

I do know that she's also out, now. I seem to remember reading somewhere that she did....

I hope Nicole speaks out publicly sometime, along with Mimi....

Jason and his friend DD, Nicole, Mimi, Mo, Jeff Hawkins, WBM, Tory, et al should all get together and make a 'fiction' movie about scn as a cult....and I wanna be in it!

:D

Iknowtoomuch
4th September 2008, 01:11 AM
I have a question; Did Nicole ever join the c of s? And if not, did that have anything to do with the breakup of her and her short husband? :coolwink:

If she was, she wasn't for long. They started having serious issues the more he became involved with the church. Specially uplines (Int).

CarmeloOrchards
4th September 2008, 03:12 AM
Hi Uncle Sam:

In the 50s, 60s, and 70s, even with "Standard Tech" anyone could get intensives or co auditing to repair, fix, change conditions that they specifically wanted worked on. Mimi was not even an actress when she was Class Vl intern supervisor. She was a working auditor / C/S

Tanstaafl
6th September 2008, 01:00 PM
Sorry, late to this thread.

Mimi Rogers? Never listen to gossip duckie! :duh:

I like her. She's attractive and spunky. Far too good for TC.

Feral
6th September 2008, 02:33 PM
So, Uncle Sam, when are you telling your story?

I know you love a story! But do you love to tell one?

Oh lord-working on my recall-here goes-It wasn't celebrities so to speak--I had a lot of requests to audit-- GO types and hi ranking tech types because I was OT7 and and some how got the rep in those days as the "go to auditor" who could handle anything and for some reason I wasn't intimidated by anyone-actually the funny thing was David Aldrich was a very easy pre-ot -they all were easy.The problem in those days was finding an auditor these people would accept and who could audit all repair actions for Ots, the really funny thing is after auditing these folks I went back to FCDC and departed from staff 3 months later.

uncle sam
6th September 2008, 08:25 PM
So, Uncle Sam, when are you telling your story?

I know you love a story! But do you love to tell one?

My story---someday---it has a typical plot line---promise me the moon and I'll reach---the moon vanishes and so did I. I've got friends and family still "in"-which makes me very hesitant to tell much more, but thanks for asking. I do reveal a lot in my posts. May the universe be kind to you and yours.

Feral
7th September 2008, 12:24 AM
Your story sounds like mine, which is coming soon.

My story---someday---it has a typical plot line---promise me the moon and I'll reach---the moon vanishes and so did I. I've got friends and family still "in"-which makes me very hesitant to tell much more, but thanks for asking. I do reveal a lot in my posts. May the universe be kind to you and yours.

uncle sam
7th September 2008, 01:56 AM
Your story sounds like mine, which is coming soon.

Well - that sounds like something that I'd read with relish.
On the poll of what training and auditing one had; I think that i saw you were a class 4 and OT? ? When did you do all of that? I know that I'm looking for a preview---I'm really curious by nature-kinda explains how I got "in".

Fancy
7th September 2008, 06:02 AM
Rumor has it she is freezone.

Barb

Flag-2005
8th September 2008, 02:43 AM
On the poll of what training and auditing one had; I think that i saw you were a class 4 and OT? ? When did you do all of that? I know that I'm looking for a preview

I am glad the poll helped give some insight to someone.

http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=7428

Lulu Belle
8th September 2008, 03:30 AM

She was on the ship with LRH.

Renee Duke told me that she was Mimi's auditor at one time.
Mimi herself was a high level auditor at the time (Class VIII?).

Apparently she had a photographic memory.

Renee was doing a Green Form on Mimi, and Mimi was saying the words at the same time Renee was.

Renee said it was extremely annoying.

:eyeroll:

Lulu Belle
8th September 2008, 03:31 AM

Nicole not only joined, she got up through OT II.

Rorschach
30th March 2009, 05:41 AM
Mimi left after her dad got declared. She didn't agree with it, so she just up and left. Good for her.

It's unfortunate how things get twisted. Last time I heard anything about Mimi was when some old staff blamed her for starting all the gay rumors about Tom "Jesus Christ Reborn" Cruise.

PokerPlayer
30th March 2009, 06:06 AM
All I know is Mimi loves to play Poker (hehehe).

I think David Aldrich works in Qual at Management Success but I am not 100% sure.

http://wheresthecash.com

Feral
30th March 2009, 06:09 AM
Tom Cruise 'gay'? I never heard such a rumour!

He doesn't even look 'happy' to me.

Thrak
30th March 2009, 08:32 AM
Tom Cruise 'gay'? I never heard such a rumour!

He doesn't even look 'happy' to me.

:roflmao:

Wisened One
30th March 2009, 05:45 PM
Nicole not only joined, she got up through OT II.

Really? I thought she only made it to Clear....OT II, huh? Glad she didn't mess herself up by doin' III, then! :thumbsup:

Wisened One
30th March 2009, 05:46 PM
Mimi left after her dad got declared. She didn't agree with it, so she just up and left. Good for her.

It's unfortunate how things get twisted. Last time I heard anything about Mimi was when some old staff blamed her for starting all the gay rumors about Tom "Jesus Christ Reborn" Cruise.

Ah ok then, good for you, MiMi!!! :thumbsup:

byte301
30th March 2009, 06:28 PM
I've seen Mimi on some poker show on tv. My hubby loves poker so we watch that show. She is a really good poker player. She won one of them I believe. The celeb's play for charities.

HappyGirl
31st March 2009, 07:29 AM
Just an aside. The dean of the English Dept. at Glendale Community College told us that Mimi's mother (one of his students) told him that he was her husband in a past life. :hysterical:

Rorschach
31st March 2009, 09:58 AM
wow. what a creepy way to hit on someone.:lol:

Daisy
31st March 2009, 06:57 PM
Just an aside. The dean of the English Dept. at Glendale Community College told us that Mimi's mother (one of his students) told him that he was her husband in a past life. :hysterical:

By any chance, do you know her mother's name? I think I may have met her.

HappyGirl
1st April 2009, 08:33 PM
By any chance, do you know her mother's name? I think I may have met her.

My husband was in class with her. He and his friend dubbed her "Nightmare Woman" since they were studying The Ancient Mariner at the time. :D
Her actual name was Catherine Talent. The last time he saw her (late 1980s)she was waiting in the NOTs lounge at AOLA. Mimi's father (he thinks) was Phil Spickler who was his Power auditor.

Daisy
1st April 2009, 11:31 PM
My husband was in class with her. He and his friend dubbed her "Nightmare Woman" since they were studying The Ancient Mariner at the time. :D
Her actual name was Catherine Talent. The last time he saw her (late 1980s)she was waiting in the NOTs lounge at AOLA. Mimi's father (he thinks) was Phil Spickler who was his Power auditor.

Thank you HappyGirl. I was thinking of someone else, Phil Spickler's other wife, Terri.

lefty12
2nd April 2009, 01:20 AM
Does anyone know who Mimi's assistant used to be? I cannot remember her name but I knew her when I was at Flag.

uncle sam
2nd April 2009, 01:21 AM
Not one person has said anything -unflattering-about Mimi! As-I have mentioned she was a "good" person in all regards when I knew her way way back in the early 70's. I am very glad that she appears to still be a "good" person.