View RSS Feed

Lermanet_com

1. Scientology's Secret

Quote Originally Posted by Lermanet_com View Post

I will try to cover a great deal of ground very quickly here, if you find you have some trouble dealing with what I write, read the links before dismissing a possible slave chain breaking screed as just more kooky stuff you can not deal with now... and then come back to this after laying a solid foundation for further thought.

Consider for just a few moments as you read this that perhaps what you describe above was the shore story... You know like having a reactive
  2. The Shrinking Cult of Scientology - Tiziano Lugli

Quote Originally Posted by Idle Morgue View Post
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. DIAnetics biggest Secret - another morning whisper

DIAnetics biggest Secret - another morning whisper

Upon waking this morning it hit me like a ton of bricks. Those reading this post that have not been following my previous postings on the subject of hypnosis and suggestion MUST peruse the embedded links, which point to posts that explain portions of this presentation more fully, and which are necessary for grasping the enormity of what that "rat-bastard L Ron Hubbard" did.

This is an advanced technique
  4. Secrets - a morning whisper

"...Secrecy is the keystone of all tyranny. Not force, but secrecy... censorship. When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, 'This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know,' the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives." --Robert A. Heinlein, -If This Goes On

There is a solution to the current plague of corruption. It is this corruption of our government that allows $cientology
  5. Village Voice Contest - Arnie Lerma's List

#1 The Internet - The Internet is the Liberty tree.

#2 Anonymous - who have gathered under the Liberty Tree now called The Internet.

#3 L Ron Hubbard - The Worlds Greatest LIAR, who should have been hit by that Freight Train on Venus

#4 David Miscavige - AKA "The Asthmatic Dwarf" when he was first in the CMO. AND Tom Cruise, whom added together would be seen
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast