What's new

Miami Org Blast from the past...name that face...!

Maria Cuervo

Gold Meritorious Patron
1_zpsqth2d9xd.jpg

Left to Right: Steve Seidow, ?, Chuck Katz, Peggy Deem/Kirkland, Lynne Reidemeister/Shape, Gary Bottorff (awww, how cute Gary and Lynne look - twins).
Lynne is spec ops today.

Last edited:

Maria Cuervo

Gold Meritorious Patron
If anyone knows a prettier way to embed images let me know. I am using esmb's uploader and don't find it all that satisfactory but will do the best I can.

Leland

Crusader
If anyone knows a prettier way to embed images let me know. I am using esmb's uploader and don't find it all that satisfactory but will do the best I can.

You can upload to a cloud site like Photobucket or Dropbox.....then paste in the directions to that photo....in your post.

Maria Cuervo

Gold Meritorious Patron
2a_zpsdxls4fx5.jpg

Top Left to Right: Kathy Darby/Sexsmith (John Sexsmith's wife), Celia Berenz?, Gene Gross
Bottom: Leah Abady

Edit: John Sexsmith was also a Miami Org ED. The three who where EDs when I was there were John Sexsmith, Bob Blair, Dave Tropf.

Last edited:

Maria Cuervo

Gold Meritorious Patron
You can upload to a cloud site like Photobucket or Dropbox.....then paste in the directions to that photo....in your post.

Thank you Leland. It would probably be prettier to do that. Otherwise it ends up an extra step of having to click the esmb thumbnail.

I will fix the first two posts accordingly. I think I do have a photobucket account somewhere or other.....

Leland

Crusader
Looks good.

Maria, I think you have to be careful as posting a link to photobucket might give anyone access to your entire photobucket collection of pics...

I gotta figure out how to disable that from happening...

Maria Cuervo

Gold Meritorious Patron
3_zpsefayhrbs.jpg

Left to right, top to bottom:
Bob Blair, Guilfords, Jason Tropf, Dana Anderson
Charlie Tyte, Eddie Gurion, Karl Anderson
?, Ken Miller, Vickie Scott Kirkland
babies: Amber Scott, ?, Sara Gross, Amy Blumberg​

Maria Cuervo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Looks good.

Maria, I think you have to be careful as posting a link to photobucket might give anyone access to your entire photobucket collection of pics...

I gotta figure out how to disable that from happening...

Leland

The only thing I've posted on photobucket is for this site, so there is not much there.
I did check though after you mentioned it, just to make sure that this was truly the case and that only esmb related images were posted.
Plus one or two art works that I had posted on the Apollo thread.

Thank you.

Maria Cuervo

Gold Meritorious Patron
4_zpszr13oxmh.jpg

Mike? Kaplan, Vickie (married to Fred Figueroa for a short time) ?, Jaime Seine, Linda Hall, Marta Kirkland​

Maria Cuervo

Gold Meritorious Patron
6_zpsbmxb6kr7.jpg

Top row: Ray Sieger, Jack Via, Judy Rivera, Fred Figueroa, Laurie Halligan, Sue Burns, ? Not sure though tall enough, Pat Dyer
Second row: Margaret Reynolds, Rick Hall, Glen Real, ? staff sup, Don Pfendler, Dave Minns, Dave Tropf (ED when I was Sr C/S)

Please correct me if I have any of these names wrong. Wish Rosie Tropf had been in the picture!!!

Last edited:

Maria Cuervo

Gold Meritorious Patron
blairsandfriends_zpsu4x7ts6k.jpg

Maybe Dana Anderson? not sure, Peter Lauritzen, Gino Coca-Mir, Blair, photoshopped out, Betsy, dunno, dunno, kids? dunno​

Last edited: