What's new

2 weeks to clear?

A friend just got a call from LA Org - they are promoting going clear in two weeks. How in hell is that even possible? Do they feed them a clear cog? Mind you, they are telling this to a person who has never done any grades. Aiiyiiieee. Mimsey

Eat the cookie - you'll feel right as rain.

matrix_revolutions_oracle_neo_01.bmp

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
A friend just got a call from LA Org - they are promoting going clear in two weeks. How in hell is that even possible? Do they feed them a clear cog? Mind you, they are telling this to a person who has never done any grades. Aiiyiiieee. Mimsey

Eat the cookie - you'll feel right as rain.

matrix_revolutions_oracle_neo_01.bmp

I had to reread this three times. I read it as the LA Org was promoting the Alex Gibney documentary Going Clear and they would be showing it in two weeks! Then I'm thinking, what the hell, they'll show the film and then reg people to go Clear?

Am I getting too old or what? :melodramatic:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I had to reread this three times. I read it as the LA Org was promoting the Alex Gibney documentary Going Clear and they would be showing it in two weeks! Then I'm thinking, what the hell, they'll show the film and then reg people to go Clear?

Am I getting too old or what?
melodramatic.gif

Lol, fixt it for you!
mrgreen.gif

A friend just got a call from LA Org - they are promoting Going Clear in two weeks. ....

Am I getting too old or what? :melodramatic:
They will take you from wherever you are on the grade chart to clear in two weeks. It took me many hours of auditing over a few years to achieve that - my guess is they are talking book one Dianetic auditing. But even if they were doing NED Dianetics -the person is supposed to do his grade chart first. It doesn't make any sense, even by their rules. One can only imagine how they took a chain saw to standard tech to achieve that.

It's truly amazing that they would make a claim like that - it's on a par with Cleveland Chiropractic School saying within two weeks we will make you a board certified chiropractor - that's a 4 year course of study and practice crammed into 2 weeks.

Mimsey

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Is this an "official" offer backed up by the org's tech/qual staff and execs? Or just some individual (green?) staff member's off-the-wall comment based on a bunch of misunderstoods?

Surely no org with long-term execs and tech peeps would make such an offer without approval all the way up to Int (the Dwarf), as it sounds so out-tech to anyone who knows the ropes.

More evidence needed please. :)

Paul

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Are we pretending that "clear" actually exists today?

If true (and I doubt it) it sounds to me as if the cofs is virtually admitting it's just a state of mind, a meaningless label that anyone in reasonable nick can wear (it could take 3 seconds to achieve, or less).

I suppose speeding the silly labelling up will make the cult more money because people can move onto the next pointless level?

:confused2:

Leland

Crusader
Do they care what a reg says....as long as a warm body shows up in the shop.... with money....?

:eyeroll:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
...and their breath shows up on a mirror.

(I can't believe that phrase came to mind after all these years.)
... er, just to refresh your memory, the "breath on the mirror" thing refers to Auditors continuing to audit despite everything, not Public paying money. When it comes to Public, they'll take your money regardless of whether you're breathing or not, as many a relative of a deceased scientologist has found, much to their dismay.

Some Random Guy

Patron with Honors
It may have its origins in the article, FROM CLEAR TO ETERNITY,which is part of Ron's Journal 38, 1982ish.

I think he mentions that clear should take a few weeks and this journal was Tiny Fists' motivation for GATII. I know cos some Flag rep shoved it under my nose whilst telling me all about the new, yet to be released, super-duper, on source, as Ron intended, re-revised by COB, standard, with arbitaries cancelled bridge.

I remember this...."And the Purification possibly could take a week or two.." Maybe this is why the huge increase in Niacin, to speed up the time the poor sucker spends reacting to the side effects and reducing the duration to a week or two?

Such a shame that I am wasting this brief breath breath in eternity.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
It may have its origins in the article, FROM CLEAR TO ETERNITY,which is part of Ron's Journal 38, 1982ish.

I think he mentions that clear should take a few weeks <snip>

No. He says:

The above six rough divisions of gains are sort of an
expanding scale.

The first one could take, with an intro or assist, maybe
half an hour plus a few evenings reading books.

The next level (consisting of formal auditing and Purif),
possibly could take a week or two.

The third level, consisting of the lower Grades and more
books could, due to scheduling of time and all that,
consume a month.

The fourth level, depending on the case, might take a bit
longer. But it can result in Clear.​

It "might take a bit longer" (than a month?). The times mentioned are very PRish and tight, even assuming unlimited funds and available time and willingness to tolerate being fucked with constantly by the cult.

Paul

No. He says:

The above six rough divisions of gains are sort of an
expanding scale.

The first one could take, with an intro or assist, maybe
half an hour plus a few evenings reading books.

The next level (consisting of formal auditing and Purif),
possibly could take a week or two.

The third level, consisting of the lower Grades and more
books could, due to scheduling of time and all that,
consume a month.

The fourth level, depending on the case, might take a bit
longer. But it can result in Clear.​

It "might take a bit longer" (than a month?). The times mentioned are very PRish and tight, even assuming unlimited funds and available time and willingness to tolerate being fucked with constantly by the cult.

Paul

I'll ask my source, when they call him back, to ask, because, it really doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Mimsey

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Remember when Hubbard introduced "the world's first Clear" to the press - Sonia Bianca? She couldn't even remember what colour tie Hubbard was wearing that day.:ohmy:

Maybe that's the kind of Clear they're saying can be produced in 2 weeks.:giggle:

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
Remember when Hubbard introduced "the world's first Clear" to the press - Sonia Bianca? She couldn't even remember what colour tie Hubbard was wearing that day.:ohmy:

Maybe that's the kind of Clear they're saying can be produced in 2 weeks.:giggle:

I've often puzzled over the Sonia Bianca fiasco. Why would Hubbard have put himself in such a vulnerable position, unless he really thought Sonia was a clear? But how could he have thought she was clear when it was so readily apparent that she wasn't? Obviously Hubbard had "issues," but was he THAT delusional? Or was he consciously scamming and thought he could fool the audience? But why scam if he thought there were real clears ...?

Re the "2 weeks to clear" claim: Maybe they give you a CCRD, declare you "past life" or "natural," then tell you later you're not? It is theoretically possible (per scn) you could be found clear, isn't it? I knew of people who attested clear in '78/'79 who had had NO auditing TLT. (And doubted they were clear even then, though I couldn't "invalidate a clear.")

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I've often puzzled over the Sonia Bianca fiasco. Why would Hubbard have put himself in such a vulnerable position, unless he really thought Sonia was a clear? But how could he have thought she was clear when it was so readily apparent that she wasn't? Obviously Hubbard had "issues," but was he THAT delusional? Or was he consciously scamming and thought he could fool the audience? But why scam if he thought there were real clears ...?

Re the "2 weeks to clear" claim: Maybe they give you a CCRD, declare you "past life" or "natural," then tell you later you're not? It is theoretically possible (per scn) you could be found clear, isn't it? I knew of people who attested clear in '78/'79 who had had NO auditing TLT. (And doubted they were clear even then, though I couldn't "invalidate a clear.")

Fascinating question. There was a short thread way back in 2007 where some smart people ventured their opinions on that.

I kind of settled on my own opinion years ago when I realized that it was not a question of whether Hubbard was evil or mentally ill.

He was both. Being a sociopathic, megalomaniacal narcissist WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY BEING an avaricious con man is some impressive double tasking! LOL

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout

I tried googling TLT and couldn't find an appropriate meaning. What does TLT mean?

Hurry! Before I start going anaten and committing overts and ruining my case!)