What's new

Paul's Robot Auditor

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sorry Paul but I'd be wary of this myself, if Philip's telling the truth.

http://www.clarity-of-being.org/astral-parasitic.htm

Appendix 2 - Obvious signs of teachers' / healers' / lightworkers' astral ('dark') connections

Sees auras, chakras and other non-physical things such as entities.

This is virtually always a sure sign of poor grounding of the whole person and not just their attention. The person's energy awareness then opens most readily into the astral sub-reality, where the person doesn't really see things that are really there at all but is shown things by his/her interfering astral entities. Such ungrounded and astral-mediated 'perceptions' are used as decoys or lures to point the affected people away from true self realization.

The Barbara Brennan School of Healing actually trains people in such ungrounded energy awareness, calling it Higher Sensory Perception (HSP), not understanding its true nature, and not understanding that none of that is necessary nor indeed helpful for the purest and most effective healing work.

Others must decide for themselves what's for the best.

Veda

Sponsor
To an "OT" Scientologist, chakras are just more nasty crawling Xenu-and-ancient-psychiatrist-degraded "BTs" that must be "blown."

Silly - but that's the way it is.

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think Paul's stuff is really dangerous. Every bit as much as a chicken dumpling. Dumplings can be cooked really badly, starchy or even chewy. A dry dumpling is awful because you have to cover it in gravy before you can eat it. And even then it can taste of flour. Paul may well be guilty of bad dumplings but of course you have to try them first to find out. If guilty a Chef Ev may be in order.

Terl

Patron with Honors
Sorry Paul I think you're wrong.

It's not a "big if".

It's a "F'n huge if".

What do you mean? You guys think these voodoo elemental entities working for the dark side have credibility? Just curious if it's something I should read. Gave it a look and it seemed a bit weird, even for me.

Andrew

Patron with Honors
I think Paul's stuff is really dangerous. Every bit as much as a chicken dumpling. Dumplings can be cooked really badly, starchy or even chewy. A dry dumpling is awful because you have to cover it in gravy before you can eat it. And even then it can taste of flour. Paul may well be guilty of bad dumplings but of course you have to try them first to find out. If guilty a Chef Ev may be in order.

So, are you saying you would or wouldn't go if Paul was to offer a bit of Yum Cha Daily?

Andrew

Patron with Honors
What do you mean? You guys think these voodoo elemental entities working for the dark side have credibility? Just curious if it's something I should read. Gave it a look and it seemed a bit weird, even for me.

I'll let Paul speak for himself.

I'm saying that I'm very doubtful of Philips theory so it is a Huge "IF" that needs to be proven before Philips theory automatically casts Paul as Demonic spawn of all things evil.

Now, I'll let everyone else run with the last bit of that comment.

Terl

Patron with Honors

I'm saying that I'm very doubtful of Philips theory so it is a Huge "IF" that needs to be proven before Philips theory automatically casts Paul as Demonic spawn of all things evil.

Oh, woops. I read the "huge IF" thing with the opposite of your intention.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I read a bit more of Philip Goddard's web site. Until late 2007 he got his information from channelling, but he now eschews that. He says all healing devices like crystals etc. are harmful, except for some guy's "Energy Eggs" and his own "Clarity Sphere", along with its "transmitter base", which he sells for between £130 and £250, depending on the customer. Although he doesn't seem to be selling many of them at present.

Apart from these little tidbits, his estimation of chakras and auras as illusions created by astral entities of evil intent is not backed up by the writings of others throughout history. I've used Brennan's work and found it helpful. I've read her books and found them lucid and explanatory of many phenomena I have observed, along with countless other observations of others. Why are her books so popular in the healing professions if they contain so much false data?

I looked a little bit at Goddard's healing methods. His favourite now seems to be a mixture of positive affirmations and walking along the cliffs in Devon. Nothing wrong with that, particularly, but it's a bit limited.

If someone thinks it is dangerous to address chakras and auras, well, guess what, I suggest you don't do it. Similarly, if someone thinks they will catch pneumonia and die from reading about Hubbard's body thetans, well, don't. If someone thinks chakras and auras don't exist, well, so what's new? I didn't do this for you. :)

Paul

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

How does "Demonic spawn of all things evil" rank with "Destroyer of Worlds"?

Paul

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
I read a bit more of Philip Goddard's web site. Until late 2007 he got his information from channelling, but he now eschews that. He says all healing devices like crystals etc. are harmful, except for some guy's "Energy Eggs" and his own "Clarity Sphere", along with its "transmitter base", which he sells for between £130 and £250, depending on the customer. Although he doesn't seem to be selling many of them at present.

Apart from these little tidbits, his estimation of chakras and auras as illusions created by astral entities of evil intent is not backed up by the writings of others throughout history. I've used Brennan's work and found it helpful. I've read her books and found them lucid and explanatory of many phenomena I have observed, along with countless other observations of others. Why are her books so popular in the healing professions if they contain so much false data?

I looked a little bit at Goddard's healing methods. His favourite now seems to be a mixture of positive affirmations and walking along the cliffs in Devon. Nothing wrong with that, particularly, but it's a bit limited.

If someone thinks it is dangerous to address chakras and auras, well, guess what, I suggest you don't do it. Similarly, if someone thinks they will catch pneumonia and die from reading about Hubbard's body thetans, well, don't. If someone thinks chakras and auras don't exist, well, so what's new? I didn't do this for you. :)

Paul

Fine.

If this chakras stuff handles your case I'm going to look a right dick and will owe you an apology. I only thought it fair to pass on a warning which I'd seen elsewhere and from a source I thought reliable.

Look, we're all of us fumbling in the dark when it comes to matters beneath or above our conscious awareness. That's why you can get two people on this website with diametrically opposite views on the workability or otherwise of Scientology.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Fine.

If this chakras stuff handles your case I'm going to look a right dick and will owe you an apology. I only thought it fair to pass on a warning which I'd seen elsewhere and from a source I thought reliable.

Look, we're all of us fumbling in the dark when it comes to matters beneath or above our conscious awareness. That's why you can get two people on this website with diametrically opposite views on the workability or otherwise of Scientology.

Fair enough. Let's kiss and make up.

Oh. You're a guy.

Maybe not.

Paul

Veda

Sponsor
Fine.

-snip-

Kindly, speak for yourself.

We are not all anything.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I just received a phone call from a woman in Egypt thanking me for this stuff. Said she had been using the False Data Stripping module and the LovedOne one and found them brilliant, very helpful. I have no idea who this woman is. She said she sent me an e-mail but that account is sometimes hard to get into and I haven't been able to read it yet. But it was nice to hear, anyway. I'm glad at least one person found that FDSing Robot useful!

Paul

EDIT: I read the e-mail. I have come across the person before, but she was in London at the time. Not someone I would use to promote my services, unfortunately. Oh well.

Last edited:

Pixie

Crusader
I just received a phone call from a woman in Egypt thanking me for this stuff. Said she had been using the False Data Stripping module and the LovedOne one and found them brilliant, very helpful. I have no idea who this woman is. She said she sent me an e-mail but that account is sometimes hard to get into and I haven't been able to read it yet. But it was nice to hear, anyway. I'm glad at least one person found that FDSing Robot useful!

Paul

Well done the Dull Old Fart!! We always knew it would! :yes: