What's new

FLAG stats - personal observation

My wife and I haven't been to Flag since 2008 prior to when we were promoted to SP status in spring of 2009. In 2003 and 4 we got on to OT 7 and the place was hopping, but my personal observation was the dwindling in the OT6 meter / drilling rooms, as well as behind the double doors.

My wife's first question, which I am posting on her behalf, is - what are the stats - has it continued to dwindle? She would appreciate and observation of people having been there 2010 on.

Her second question - would they allow persons on OT6-7 etc if they have disabilities, such as wheel chairs, oxygen tanks, walkers. Have you seen any in that condition at Flag? We recall a very frustrated OT, an elderly woman from England on OT 7 whose short term memory loss was preventing her from passing the what to do drills. I imagine she felt doomed - if she couldn't recall how to run the process, how could she go ot7 and ot 8 and thus achieve her eternity?

Thanks

Mimsey

phenomanon

Canyon
My wife and I haven't been to Flag since 2008 prior to when we were promoted to SP status in spring of 2009. In 2003 and 4 we got on to OT 7 and the place was hopping, but my personal observation was the dwindling in the OT6 meter / drilling rooms, as well as behind the double doors.

My wife's first question, which I am posting on her behalf, is - what are the stats - has it continued to dwindle? She would appreciate and observation of people having been there 2010 on.

Her second question - would they allow persons on OT6-7 etc if they have disabilities, such as wheel chairs, oxygen tanks, walkers. Have you seen any in that condition at Flag? We recall a very frustrated OT, an elderly woman from England on OT 7 whose short term memory loss was preventing her from passing the what to do drills. I imagine she felt doomed - if she couldn't recall how to run the process, how could she go ot7 and ot 8 and thus achieve her eternity?

Thanks

Mimsey

COS could assign her an Auditor to run the processes on her. I think it not imperative that they be done Solo. It would sure be costly to do them that way, but it can be done.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

Thanks

Mimsey

All the people I knew on that level in the early to mid-2000's were pretty old, had struggled for decades to go OT before dying, in debt and burnt out. Except of course the trust fund kids. It was rough slogging for the regular guys. A sad way to spend one's golden years.

But to answer your question.... I got nothing as far as recent stats, sorry.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Thanks

Mimsey

"We recall a very frustrated OT, an elderly woman from England on OT 7 whose short term memory loss was preventing her from passing the what to do drills. I imagine she felt doomed - if she couldn't recall how to run the process, how could she go ot7 and ot 8 and thus achieve her eternity"?

Yeah ... but she passed her "PAY A SHIT LOAD OF $$$$ BEFORE YOU GO"....drill...and in Scamontology - THAT is all that matters~!:yes:

Last edited:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Right after ot7 could be exported from flag & be audited at home there was a lady in a motorized wheelchair that did 6 & was on 7.

She drove her wheelchair into her van & drove her van with hand controls. Very nice lady - long since passed on.

The Sandcastle was handicapped equipped with ramps to every building. . . . laws or customers ? I don't know.

Right after ot7 could be exported from flag & be audited at home there was a lady in a motorized wheelchair that did 6 & was on 7.

She drove her wheelchair into her van & drove her van with hand controls. Very nice lady - long since passed on.

The Sandcastle was handicapped equipped with ramps to every building. . . . laws or customers ? I don't know.
The building codes require all the ramps and grab bars.

Although, when they would have some security breach or whatever, and certain doors with electro magnetic door stops, would release and lock off certain areas. How they got away with that I don't know. There was one by the reg office ( yeah - I know - it would release when you got out your credit card. Ha ha. ) that blocked the hall to the sandcastle restaurant.

Also there was the 6/7 course room double pair of doors that would sometimes lock - trapping all the students and supervisors in the course room, until someone called security to come with a key and let people out. Normally, if the door wouldn't unlock, they would check all the packs to make sure they were plugged in. If one was not plugged in properly, the doors wouldn't open. But sometimes, the system would go haywire and we would be trapped in there. God forbid there would be a fire, or someone should have a stroke during those times. Other than throwing a chair through a window, there was no way out. The doors unlocked from the hall outside.

Mimsey