What's new

Meeting of all hoods, gangs and Nation of Islam at Scientology Community Center in LA

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Re: Meeting of all hoods, gangs and Nation of Islam at Scientology Community Center i

"Fantastic session. I went exterior for the first time! Thank you Brother Richard Muhammad my auditor and thank you Allah!"

We're getting there.

Paul

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Meeting of all hoods, gangs and Nation of Islam at Scientology Community Center i

This meeting of the lunatic fringes has some positives:

They are acknowledging that a problem exists.
Black-on-black violence is destroying a sub-culture of black America.
Something needs to be done about it.

However, injecting scientology into the mix is insane, de-legitimizes their goal and makes them all look guano loco.

This subculture ('gangstas' if you will) is based on violence, hate, anger, bigotry and misogyny (women are bitches and ho's). These aspects are deeply ingrained and will be very difficult to change. This is testosterone on overdrive (women are never 'leaders' and men must look angry when photographed to appear strong and serious). The violence is based on extreme tribal behavior - the obtainment of territory and the defense of that territory using violence. In this, there are strong parallels to how the various mafias work. The language (ebonics) is steeped in hatred and vulgarity. Logical thinking and intelligence is eschewed and avoided. Getting an education is anathema to the group and causes one to be ostracized. It really is a sad state of existence with little hope for those enmeshed in it.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

Some photographs that were not widely publicized.

A hopefully representative sample. More at link: http://www.coverupphotos.com/NATION-OF-ISLAM-HUNT-US-NOT/i-fTbdtTJ/A

_DSC4770-XL.jpg

_DSC4754-XL.jpg

_DSC4794-XL.jpg

_DSC4650-XL.jpg

_DSC4651-XL.jpg

_DSC4800-XL.jpg

_DSC4790-XL.jpg

_DSC4780-XL.jpg

Of note:

The top two photographs show several New Black Panthers standing and emanating peace, love, and tolerance, fittingly on the Scientology stage

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

_DSC4651-XL.jpg

They look extremely jumping for joy HAPPY!

:dieslaughing:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

There's very little daylight between the NOI and NBP.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander

. . .
Just a few moments later . . .

Columbo1.jpg

:whistling:

Last edited:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

Doesn't everyone look so frikken happy they could just kiss lil' 'ol DM to tears?

:woohoo:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad appears in Black Eyed Peas video

Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad appears in Black Eyed Peas video - Where is the Love 2016.

The following is not directly relevant to Scientology, the Nation of Islam or the gang summit that is the subject of this thread. Nonetheless, I think it is generally relevant in that it reflects the mainstreaming and legitimization (if such was required) of Tony Muhammad and the Nation of Islam.

I placed this in this thread because it seems most relevant to the gang summit, which is related to the Black Lives Matters movement and concerns about violence, including but not limited to law enforcement violence.

Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad appears at 0:34. He is the man in the lower position in the center of the picture.

[video=youtube;2kU2QeQw_10]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kU2QeQw_10[/video]

From Tony Muhammad's twitter:

https://twitter.com/BroTonyMuhammad/status/771082424021164032

attachment.php

Attachments

• WheresTheLove.jpg
    WheresTheLove.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 208

Lord Xenu

Patron Meritorious

This meeting of the lunatic fringes has some positives:

They are acknowledging that a problem exists.
Black-on-black violence is destroying a sub-culture of black America.
Something needs to be done about it.

However, injecting scientology into the mix is insane, de-legitimizes their goal and makes them all look guano loco.

This subculture ('gangstas' if you will) is based on violence, hate, anger, bigotry and misogyny (women are bitches and ho's). These aspects are deeply ingrained and will be very difficult to change. This is testosterone on overdrive (women are never 'leaders' and men must look angry when photographed to appear strong and serious). The violence is based on extreme tribal behavior - the obtainment of territory and the defense of that territory using violence. In this, there are strong parallels to how the various mafias work. The language (ebonics) is steeped in hatred and vulgarity. Logical thinking and intelligence is eschewed and avoided. Getting an education is anathema to the group and causes one to be ostracized. It really is a sad state of existence with little hope for those enmeshed in it.

Isn't this a parallel with Scientology? You sacrifice your own reasoning to be protected by the group mentality. Is that a sign of weakness or a desire to belong?

CommunicatorIC

Re: Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad appears in Black Eyed Peas video

Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad appears in Black Eyed Peas video - Where is the Love 2016.

The following is not directly relevant to Scientology, the Nation of Islam or the gang summit that is the subject of this thread. Nonetheless, I think it is generally relevant in that it reflects the mainstreaming and legitimization (if such was required) of Tony Muhammad and the Nation of Islam.

I placed this in this thread because it seems most relevant to the gang summit, which is related to the Black Lives Matters movement and concerns about violence, including but not limited to law enforcement violence.

Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad appears at 0:34. He is the man in the lower position in the center of the picture.

[video=youtube;2kU2QeQw_10]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kU2QeQw_10[/video]

From Tony Muhammad's twitter:

https://twitter.com/BroTonyMuhammad/status/771082424021164032

attachment.php

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJxuL5fAZod/

attachment.php

Attachments

• WheresTheLove1.jpg
    WheresTheLove1.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 191

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Well....ole Tubb's did say CRIMINAL MINDS THINK ALIKE AND ARE ATTRACTED TO EACH OTHER.

It was only a matter of time...when they got Farrakhan's and Alfreddie Johnson's minions and thugs involved.

CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC

United Hoods + Gangs Nation Coming to New York.

I do not yet see any Church of Scientology involvement with the New York meeting. The Peace Rides in Los Angeles, however, were sponsored by the Church of Scientology, as was the Los Angeles gang summit referred to up-thread.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVsC2h8FNWX/

9Igp4Ov.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVlhRxelLgL/

3seTwLG.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVlgmp2lhIp/

8gXNW2e.png
It appears this was a Church of Scientology event utilizing Scientology Way to Happiness booklets. Also, the Church of Scientology of Harlem is located at 220 E 125th St, New York, NY. Notice the address boxed in red.

pjgd2Ca.png

guanoloco

As-Wased

This may not be a popular opinion but I'd much rather see the spread of Scientology through prison and gang populations as opposed to Islam...even the watered down Nation version.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

It appears this was a Church of Scientology event utilizing Scientology Way to Happiness booklets. Also, the Church of Scientology of Harlem is located at 220 E 125th St, New York, NY. Notice the address boxed in red.

pjgd2Ca.png

There's the money shot, folks!
So now that the NOI/OSA coordinating team has decided to replicate their PR coup from Los Angeles, where gang violence has completely spiraled out of control, who should the good citizens of New York thank first; their corrupt Mayor, or David Miscavige?
And printing The Way to Happiness drivel in gang colors is sheer...what? Marketing insanity?
Scientology's motto: "Once we've got our "shot" we don't care how many you take...at one another."

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

The foundational documents of the United in Peace Foundation are the Scientology Way to Happiness and the Nation of Islam Million Man March Pledge. The Way to Happiness has apparently been endorsed by "Freeway" Rick Ross, and by Alex Haley, the author of The Autobiography of Malcolm X and Roots: The Saga of an American Family, before he died in 1992.

poFhTaf.png

m6Jh0YN.png

YJihBsT.png

CommunicatorIC

8/17/17 - 8/19/17: United Hood Nation: Uplifting Our Community Event at the Church of Scientology Community Center in Los Angeles, CA (associated with the Church of Scientology of Inglewood).

First, several observations:

As evidenced below, this has "buy-in" from the Los Angeles Mayor's Office, as well as other major civic players in Los Angeles.

This is part of a continuing effort at public relations and to establish good will and relationships with not only police departments, but state, city and local governments.

As a result, could we (particularly on ESMB) perhaps avoid the paranoid nut-baggery that this is part of some effort to unite the gangs as enforcers for David Miscavige and Scientology (seriously, not with the Mayor's Office there), and thus miss its true importance i.e., public relations and establishing good will and relationships with not only police departments, but state, city and local governments?

Finally, at some point (if it has not already been reached), a response similar to argumentum ad hominem will be the reply -- and indeed the appropriate reply -- to criticism of this and other such events on the ground, "but, but, its Scientology, its a Scientology front group! Brrr Brrr" Seriously, the Church of Scientology Community Center is hosting a job fair, a resource fair, and an inter-faith celebration in an economically challenged community, and you expect the Mayor's Office and other civic players to listen to the whine of, "but its Scientology?" You seriously expect the Mayor's Office and others not to show up because it hosted at the Church of Scientology Community Center? And invite charges of religious discrimination?

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/united-hood-nation-uplifting-our-community-tickets-36466056958

dXPPr7X.png

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

United Hood Nation: Uplifting Our Community

by United Hood Nation (in cooperation with True Community Education)

DATE AND TIME

Thu, Aug 17, 2017, 9:00 AM –
Sat, Aug 19, 2017, 2:00 PM PDT
Add to Calendar

Scientology Community Center
8039 S. Vermont Avenue
Los Angeles, California 90044

DESCRIPTION

17 August (Thursday, 9:00-2:00) JOB FAIR: Get vital information and support to help lead you to high-quality, well-paying local employment in a construction trade.

[Hear from key players: Job Coordinator for LAX; Job Coordinator for Rams Stadium and Jordan Downs; Union Representatives; General Manager of Public Works, who is helping to enforce local hiring; Head of the Building and Trades Union; Representative from the Mayor’s Office of Economic Opportunity; Robert Signs (helping to implement the 30-million-dollar gang injunction settlement); AND MORE.]

18 August (Friday, 9:00-2:00) RESOURCE FAIR: Interact with service providers and government officials who are ready to share valuable information with you about resources to improve education and quality of life.

19 August (Saturday, 9:00-2:00) INTERFAITH GATHERING AND CELEBRATION: Uplift your soul with an interfaith gathering and celebration: music, food, and inspirational words.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

EDITED TO ADD CORPORATION INFORMATION FOR TRUE COMMUNITY EDUCATION.

Source: https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/C...rue+community+education&SearchSubType=Keyword

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

True Community Education, Inc.

Registration Date: 04/07/2016
Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
Entity Type: DOMESTIC NONPROFIT
Agent for Service of Process: RONALD SEAGAL
816 WALNUT ST. UNIT A
INGLEWOOD CA 90301
Entity Address: *
Entity Mailing Address: 2850 ANGELO DRIVE
LOS ANGELES CA 90077

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *