What's new

Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology and Learning

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology and Learning.

[A reminder - the purpose of Spiritual Rescue Technology is not to eradicate spiritual entities (referred to as Body Thetans or BTs in Scientology), but instead to communicate and have a mutually beneficial relationship with them.]

Possibly Helpful Advice: WHAT DO SPIRITS HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR DIFFICULTY IN LEARNING NEW THINGS? – Part 1

http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/?p=17781

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

What has not been understood until very recently is that we are surrounded by spirits who affect our moods and our actions depending on what we encounter in life. These spirits can get confused and upset when you encounter new words or concepts that activate old memories for them.

If you have studied Spiritual Rescue Technology, when you find yourself having difficulty comprehending some material you are reading, your first action should be to inquire if there is some spiritual being that is being affected by what you are studying.

What previous spiritual studies missed was that spirits have fatal incidents based on misunderstood words and when you encounter one of these words in your reading, you can be rendered unconscious if you persist in trying to read it and understand it. Your efforts to solve this unconsciousness by using a dictionary to look up the meaning of the word can be quite painful and may take a very long time, even with help from another person.

When you find yourself having difficulty comprehending some material you are reading, and you ask if there is some spiritual being that is being affected by what you are studying, you will almost always get some response. Handling the incident that is related to the word being studied will usually leave you brighter and able to keep on reading. It may be that you also have some confusion about the word, but you will find that you can clear that up with the simplest definitions from a search engine.

Difficulty in learning new things is a corollary of SRT Axiom #1 which states: If you are not enthusiastic, you are being affected by unhappy spiritual entities.

So, if you are having study difficulties, you are not enthusiastic, so you should check to see if you are being affected by unhappy entities.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology Addresses The Fear Of Heights

Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology Addresses The Fear Of Heights

[A reminder - the purpose of Spiritual Rescue Technology is not to eradicate spiritual entities (referred to as Body Thetans or BTs in Scientology), but instead to communicate and have a mutually beneficial relationship with them.]

Possibly Helpful Advice: Do You Have A Fear Of Heights?

http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/?p=17787

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

In my case, my fear of heights came from an entity’s long ago incident of having been thrown from a high place by his father after he provoked his father into an insane rage by threatening to tell his mother about his marital infidelity. The entity had an unfortunate need to tell on people who did wrong.

When this session was over, I lost both my fear of heights and my unfortunate need to be a whistle blower, which had cost me several jobs this lifetime.

Kathy’s fear came from a more readily identifiable source, a young son of a moonshiner who drove a moonshine vehicle too fast and broke six jugs of shine on a delivery run. While he was driving home to a dreaded punishment from his brutal father, he drove off a mountain road and wrecked the car and killed himself. With the help of some entities, he decided to take the easy way out and get even with his father at the same time.

He was keeping Kathy safe from running off the road and would almost always keep her in the inside lane when driving on mountain roads.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Last edited:

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
What has not been understood until very recently is that we are surrounded by spirits who affect our moods and our actions depending on what we encounter in life. These spirits can get confused and upset when you encounter new words or concepts that activate old memories for them.

If you have studied Spiritual Rescue Technology, when you find yourself having difficulty comprehending some material you are reading, your first action should be to inquire if there is some spiritual being that is being affected by what you are studying.
Of course - this is standard Hubbard vomit:

HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex
HCO BULLETIN OF 22 FEBRUARY 1979

NED for OTs Series 46

BTs WITH MISUNDERSTOOD WORDS

I have discovered that BTs can have misunderstood words too!

The body’s ear might hear one thing and the BT might hear something else entirely, direct. This results in Mis-U sounds and oral words. The BTs don’t know what the person is saying, nor do they know what is being said to the person, due to these Mis-Us. And the person gets caught in the middle of this flow channel, experiencing the reaction to the BT’s Mis-U. The usual reaction of the BTs is just to withdraw.

BTs can get Mis-Us from reading matter, foreign languages, and I have found BTs that don’t speak English.
Really ? I thought this could be seen as normal with german, russian, chinese or suaheli raised BT's. BTW, do german/russian/chinese people on NOT's have to (be) audit(ed) in english ? What did Hubbard think ? That the whole universe consists only of english speaking people and BT's ?

Let's verify this:
"XENU, CAN YOU HEAR AND UNDERSTAND ME ? XENU !..... XENU !!..... XEMU !!!!....."
No response.... you see, Xenu doesn't speak english....

And concerning recently :
This nonsense is well known since 1979 - this is 37 years ago.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Re: Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology Addresses The Fear Of Heights

I am seriously thinking of starting an international ligue for entities protection.

I mean WTf ?????

Everything negative occuring in those $cieno life would be entities fault ???? ...

But but but

Everything positively spectacular happening (ex: finding a parking space)
is their own causative powerful thetan creation ?????

No No No
Enough!

Do we look brainwashed to You ????
:grouch::grouch::grouch:

Leave entities alone!

p.s. My apologies! Obviously , my compulsive whistle blower entity hasn't been handled yet

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

0713Tinfoilhat_300.jpg

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Boredom with your boring life ????

Raise your tone and be cheerful by creating yourself a totally new life
Discover those many hidden nasty beings inhabiting your body\mind and make friend with them!

Talk with them, love them and get them do things for you!

Get your appointment for annual check up and teck tools to handle any upset with relationship, so you keep being totally cause over them. Annual updates of new handling technologies will ensure this state of total cause over entities remain stable.
(well, 6 months checks are even better)

Are you ready to encounter your many entities ????
Make new friends and
Give yourself this gift of a lifetime
the gift of a new sane, successful productive life!

You will never be lonely again!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

--snipped---

If you have a fear of heights, you too can be free of them or from any other fear, simply by getting some SRT counseling to handle the sources of that fear.

David St Lawrence

And from St. Lawrence's website promoting the SRT comes this comment. . .

elizabeth hamre on September 9th, 2016

Hi David…. great post.. every session, every cognition places the person on different awareness level.

1f642.png

my personal experience about FEAR… well, I had many sessions while I was advancing on all levels while in the Church and I had great many wins on elimination of incidents which contained Fear but I could never totally erase that incredible sensation which I now call ”glue” because its holds the beliefs-realities; whatever they may be bunched -glued together for the Human Cluster.

As you know I had continued with the solo sessions after I left the church which was in 76 and till this day I still confront realities of which I have become aware being in this Universe.

About 18 years back I decided to take up on item to confronted what is VALU- IMPORTANT-VITAL and had hundreds of sessions over the next 6-7 months on items what I had considered held ‘’value’’ was for me in my life.

Of course the same time my lists also contained items which I believed had no value, were worthless totally ‘’useless’’ things.

I always had sessions on all items which contained both side: the full spectrum of the incidents, [and everything related] the reason for that because in my reality -belief the reason one exists because the opposite belief too is there: holding it in place.

Example: we can only know what happiness is if we know what being unhappiness feels like to us, means to us, therefore happiness too has to be confronted in session because happiness is held valuable therefore holds that person in that condition: and that is not what true spiritual=Infinite State means.

The sessions [18 years back] taken many months and each days sessions ended with fantastic… life changing cognitions.

Than one day I had a huge blowdown and F/T + realization of course on values and after that for 3 weeks I was just floating about feeling incredible but I occasionally had a nagging sensation which surfaced now and then that “” SOMETHING WAS MISSING FROM MY LIFE!””

I was stumped by this realization since I knew I never felt so fantastic before and what I felt, where I was, remained totally ‘’stable’’ permanent state.

So I pocked around because I really wanted to know -understand what was missing?
It did not take too long and the realization was so enormous that after I could hardly walk for days!

I had lost all sensation feelings, I could not feel the body, I could hear the sound of footsteps but I could not feel the sensations in the legs.

REALIZATION: I HAVE AS-ISED… BLOWN FEAR TOTALLY OUT OF MY UNIVERSE.

Fear only exist when we have ‘’values’’… we fear to lose, not to have because we believe it is important to our survival.

LOL… that concept, that belief strictly belong to human realities and of course … value-importance exist, can only exist when we believe associate self with matter: when we believe we are something, somebody.

Those sessions 18 back eliminated all the reasons I belied things were valuable and of course among the many items I had confronted the ‘’body’’ itself the very reasons for believing was valuable for survival, why I have valued it so much PLUS major ‘’items’’ like ”life’’ with all its realities I believed in too was completely confronted.

By elimination of values –importance’s I have As-ised fear itself and that has placed me on different level… outside of the Human realities, I am no longer in the Cluster which is held together by fear of loss.

Without values-importance the so called ‘’life’’ here is nothing more than momentary experience.

After the elimination fear I totally understood what it means is Infinite: without identity and being-ness.

BEST TO YOU

Elizabeth Hamre

Hi David,

I also have been suffering from an inordinate fear that I am hoping the 'Spiritual Rescue Technology' can cure me of.

It is a morbid fear of going on a long international flight and being assigned the seat next to Elizabeth Hamre (and she starts itsa-ing even before the plane takes off).

Recently I have even started having nightmares about it, where the plane crashes and there are only two survivors (myself and Elizabeth) who make their way to a remote, uncharted desert island that the civilized world doesn't even know exists.

Having been injured in the crash, I am unable to walk and thus dependent on Elizabeth to bring me food and water. But every day--before she will allow me even one sip of water--she insists on spending 2 hours telling me her latest huge OT wins.

I am desperately postulating that you can help me audit out this terrorizing fear!

ARC & THETA,

HelluvaHoax

Last edited:

Glenda

Crusader

[h=2]

Hi David,

I also have been suffering from an inordinate fear that I am hoping the 'Spiritual Rescue Technology' can cure me of.

It is a morbid fear of going on a long international flight and being assigned the seat next to Elizabeth Hamre.

Recently I have even started having nightmares about it, where the plane crashes and there are only two survivors (myself and Elizabeth) who make their way to a remote, uncharted desert island that the civilized world doesn't even know exists. Having been injured in the crash, I am unable to walk and thus dependent on Elizabeth to bring me food and water. But every day--before she will give it to me--she insists on spending 2 hours telling me her latest huge OT wins.

I am postulating that you can help me audit this out.

Best!

HH

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Oh dear. This isn't good for you. Most disturbing. I'll try to help out a little until the correct person, with the correct tek answer arrives...

Try to not eat cheese before bedtime. Also lay off anything spicy before bed (chili, etc.)

Also watch this vid 3x (for certainty). Please don't forget to report back here with a rip-roaring idealistic hyperbole-filled success story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMniRAh7lcI

Hopefully some proper spiritual guidance will arrive (here on this thread) in due course. :p

CommunicatorIC

VIDEO: Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology Explained

VIDEO: Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology Explained.

[video=youtube;_BcuvvKe5_k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BcuvvKe5_k[/video]

Spiritual Rescue Technology Explained

Spiritual Rescue Technology

Published on Apr 29, 2016

Everything you wanted to know about communicating with spiritual beings and how that can change your life. Spiritual Rescue Technology teaches you how to communicate with spirits and handle their problems.

Last edited:

Glenda

Crusader
Re: VIDEO: Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology Explained

Sorry if I come across as rude (God forbid), but I'm having an issue with snails in my garden trying to eat some new seedlings I have planted. I wonder...:eyeroll:

Sorry if I come across as rude (God forbid), but I'm having an issue with snails in my garden trying to eat some new seedlings I have planted. I wonder...:eyeroll:
Cook them! Yum. ( as long as they haven't had any poison)

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/escargot-in-the-shell-with-herb-butter-recipe.html

Escargot Dish The escargot is a cooked land snail. Escargots are usually served as a starter in Portugal, Spain and in France, and are a typical dish in the Catalan region of Spain. Wikipedia

86544600.jpg

Free Being Me

Crusader

Hi David,

I have this recurring fear of allowing a stranger from the internet pretending to be a therapist inside my head. If you could provide proof of having a favorable college or university psychology degree along with a current license in good standing to practice psychology I'm sure my fears would prove baseless.

As you know there are a lot of loons on the internet preying on the gullible, some even try repackaging L Ron Hubbard's $cientology as safe. Can you imagine the sheer audacity of pulling a stunt like that? But you wouldn't do that, right? I keep telling myself my fear is irrational but just to be on the safe side once you post irrefutable evidence of your qualifications I'm sure my persistent fear will magically go way and thus I will have no need of your services.

Be a sport and pony up with some credentials 'cause the fear is alienating my collective entities (lol) taste buds, ruining my cup of Star Bucks coffee. We wouldn't want that would we?

Last edited:

Glenda

Crusader

I'm not sure these types of snails make a tasty meal. I prefer my gentler "sing to them, scare them away" method. I am seriously over this never-ending dilemma. Gardening challenges me. I have tried "not caring" but that didn't work. :)

Why can't the snails just move to another garden? Or another town?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Hoaxyboy,
Poor babe! :unsure:

Don't ever tell her who you are till you are out of danger and can look after yourself!

(Otherwise you will be disposed of without sorrow)

Anyhow, tonight I'll assigned a few BTs on the job to 8C this lady in feeding you properly
Also, they will provide you with a pts handling.

(Don't be scared and never forget that being thirsty is just a consideration...you are total cause over your body, it's just a meat body)

Hugs
XXX
Lotus

Last edited:

I'm not sure these types of snails make a tasty meal. I prefer my gentler "sing to them, scare them away" method. I am seriously over this never-ending dilemma. Gardening challenges me. I have tried "not caring" but that didn't work. :)

Why can't the snails just move to another garden? Or another town?
Because they love you! You feed them, ergo, they love you. See the article and video, since you don't seem to love them back. And, yes, they taste yummy - I had them when i was a teen. Mimsey

Look at that escargot: Gastronomic heaven or rubbery hell?

If a plate of Helix pomatia elicits the latter response, here's how to beat your shell shock...

We’ve never been enamoured by the snail, seeing this gentle mollusc more as a pest than as a pleasure.
‘On a bush, they are beautiful,’ wrote MFK Fisher, the great American food writer, ‘unless you are the gardener who planted the bush.’

And this just about sums up our attitude – we’d much rather annihilate them with a flurry of pellets and chemicals than stuff them with a delectable combination of breadcrumbs, shallots and garlic.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/mos...onomic-heaven-rubbery-hell.html#ixzz4JtlkYWrd
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

snails-for-kids.jpg

http://www.motherearthnews.com/real-food/escargot-zmaz93jjztak.aspx

Here's a video for you about them...
[video=youtube;X0qjbOeJkF8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0qjbOeJkF8[/video]

Glenda

Crusader

Because they love you! You feed them, ergo, they love you. See the article and video, since you don't seem to love them back. Mimsey

snails-for-kids.jpg

http://www.motherearthnews.com/real-food/escargot-zmaz93jjztak.aspx

Here's a video for you about them...
[video=youtube;X0qjbOeJkF8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0qjbOeJkF8[/video]

I do love them. That's the problem in a nutshell (or snail shell). I (mildly) struggle to contemplate hurting - or eradicating - them. I have to give myself one of those primitive "survival of the fittest" type talks to deal with them. Petunias or happy snails? Lettuces or contented well-fed fat snails? :melodramatic:

I shall read/watch the info you have provided. Thank you. :)

Free Being Me

Crusader

[video=youtube;GZfU9olGiiE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZfU9olGiiE[/video]
:screwy:
:hysterical:

Leland

Crusader

I've heard that a plate of Beer.....does away with them....

Might not be a bad way to go...:whistling:

Edited: but perhaps you'd get some rowdy snails.....? Don't know about that....