What's new

What is Scientology? Book Acknowledges People Later Declared Suppressive Persons

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
What is Scientology? Book Acknowledges People Later Declared Suppressive Persons.

What is Scientology? Special Property Volume in Presentation Case. Only £3,220.00.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004OAPRY6/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Technical Details

Collector's 1st edition leather bound volume.
Red leather slipcase 290x232x40mm thick.
Solid mahogany polished wood presentation case, brass plates.
› See more technical details

Product details

Boxed-product Weight: 8 Kg
Manufacturer reference: WIS-1st
ASIN: B004OAPRY6
Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 17 Feb. 2011
Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 871,609 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
#170014 in Electronics > Accessories > Computer Accessories > Tablet Accessories > Bags, Cases & Sleeves > Cases

Product Description

This volume was compiled by staff of the Church of Scientology of California, based on the works of L Ron Hubbard and Archives of Church of Scientology California.

Lafayette Ronald Hubbard (1911-1986), better known as L Ron Hubbard and often referred to by his initials, LRH, was an American author and the founder of the Church of Scientology. After establishing a career as a writer, he becoming best known for his science fiction and fantasy stories, in 1950 he developed a self-help mental health system called Dianetics, which was first expounded in book form. He subsequently developed these ideas into a wide-ranging set of spiritual doctrines and practical applicable processes for spiritual enhancement, as part of a new religion called Scientology. His writings became the guiding texts for the Church of Scientology and a number of affiliated organizations that address such diverse topics as business administration, literacy, and drug and crime rehabilitation.

Hubbard once remarked: "There are only two tests of a life well lived. Did one do as one intended? And were people glad one lived?"

In testament to the first stands the full body of his life's work, including the more than 5,000 writings and 3,000 tape-recorded lectures. In evidence of the second are the tens of millions of individuals whose lives have been demonstrably bettered because he lived. There are more than 3 million children now reading because of Hubbard's educational discoveries; there are millions of men and women freed from substance abuse through Hubbard's breakthroughs in drug rehabilitation; there are more than 50 million who have been touched by his nonreligious moral code, 'The Way to Happiness'; and there are many millions more who hold his work to be the spiritual cornerstone of their lives. He passed the test.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

813MszpGl-L._SL1500_.jpg

81aMkkgVHXL._SL1500_.jpg

913DbC44UDL._SL1500_.jpg

81P%2Bd7Pl3qL._SL1500_.jpg

81pHNyijjRL._SL1500_.jpg

81FRHYNm0OL._SL1500_.jpg

910rmZ%2Bbm8L._SL1500_.jpg

91f%2BnAf5UtL._SL1500_.jpg

81eO6pi51IL._SL1500_.jpg

BASED ON OTHER PEOPLE'S RESEARCH (BELOW), THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD WAS EDITED AND THIS OP WAS EDITED TO ADD:

v6zIfdD.jpg

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: What is Scientology? Special Property Volume in Presentation Case. Only £3,220.00

What is Scientology?

We have it in a special case right in your home.

It is FREE too!

No more Scientology shit taking up your space.

No special purchase, no putting up with annoying fleecing Scientology registrars.

Simply Google Scientology and find out!

Start with why this book was REALLY written..."Religious Cloaking" so Scientology can get away with criminal acts and not pay taxes. Listen to high ranking official turned whistleblower - Lawrence Brennan talk about how he helped "cloak" Scientology religiously for L Ron Hubbard and David Miscavige's evil cult!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...P5pPu2U_DLfz6Hv2w&sig2=tGuFdW5e8on7NAEpAxPUdA

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...pYqcq2VIwUg08JSlg&sig2=ofuN2fNR9F90JNTPYcjv1g

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...axZJcH4HwI3FsFy_A&sig2=OCiKQbWe3jhmTGgansRIkQ

The truth will CLEAR you crystal fricken CLEAR! You will be at cause over your life again.

:yes::dancer::dancer::dancer::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::giggle::giggle::party::party::woohoo::woohoo::hattip::cheerleader::hifive::lol:

Last edited:

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: What is Scientology? Special Property Volume in Presentation Case. Only £3,220.00

What I like - beside the fake looking signature - are the acknowledgments to the creme de la creme of the SP's:

Kenneth Urquhardt
Larry Brennan
Harvey Haber
David Mayo
Julie Gillespie
Captain Bill Robertson
Jeff Hawkins

There are probably more on the list, fell free to add them.....

But with that it is proven, that the SP's are the ones who know better "What is Scientology ?".

Last edited:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

What I like - beside the fake looking signature - are the acknowledgments to the creme de la creme of the SP's:

Kenneth Urquhardt
Larry Brennan
Harvey Haber
David Mayo
Julie Gillespie
Captain Bill Robertson
Jeff Hawkins

Charles Parselle
https://www.facebook.com/CharlesParselle

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Hubbard once remarked: "There are only two tests of a life well lived.

Did one do as one intended?

And were people glad one lived?"

After considerable thought. . .

QUESTION: Did Ron do as he intended?
ANSWER: No. That's why he ordered one of his staff to build him a k-meter. (kamikaze meter)

QUESTION: Were people glad he lived?
ANSWER: Surprisingly, I am going to say 50% yes! (because if he hadn't lived, we wouldn't have had the huge win of him dying)

So, I already know I am going to hell for that 2nd answer. So what? What do you want from me, write a KR or some junk, or whatever! lol

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

Kenneth Urquhardt
Larry Brennan
Harvey Haber
David Mayo
Julie Gillespie
Captain Bill Robertson
Jeff Hawkins

But with that it is proven, that the SP's are the ones who know better "What is Scientology ?".

Is Tory Christman (bezazian) aka magoo44 on YouTube featured inside?

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
What is Scientology? Book Acknowledges People Later Declared Suppressive Persons EDITED TO ADD:

v6zIfdD.jpg

Last edited:

Free Being Me

Crusader

After considerable thought. . .

QUESTION: Did Ron do as he intended?
ANSWER: No. That's why he ordered one of his staff to build him a k-meter. (kamikaze meter)

QUESTION: Were people glad he lived?
ANSWER: Surprisingly, I am going to say 50% yes! ([HIGHLIGHT]because if he hadn't lived, we wouldn't have had the huge win of him dying[/HIGHLIGHT])

So, I already know I am going to hell for that 2nd answer. So what? What do you want from me, write a KR or some junk, or whatever! lol
72763-blazing-saddles-dance-gif-wkl3.gif

:biggrin:

HelluvaHoax!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

That was absolutely the best "acknowledgement" of any post I ever wrote. LOLOLOL

Come to think of it, that was better TR-2 than any acknowledgement I EVER had my entire time in Scientology.

Hilarious!

HelluvaHoax!

Yeah, okay, someone is selling that awful awful book for $3,900?!

And what do we get for that money?

91f%2BnAf5UtL._SL1500_.jpg

ANSWER: A book that nobody on this planet needs, filled with stupid photographs of pathetic looking staff members in embarrassingly amateurish halloween costumes--mostly wearing stupid sheets and looking at the sky.

ps: And, oh yeah, let's not forget the photo (above) of a distinguished elderly gentleman, wearing a ridiculous costume that is supposed to make us believe he from the mid-seventeen-hundreds. Maybe he is signing the declaration of independence, right? Small problem, however. His face and hair don't match. Someone threw a bunch of flour or powder in his hair so will have gravitas. But he looks entirely ridiculous! LOL Now, about that room he is sitting in. In 1776, I am pretty sure they didn't have cheap-looking drywall with exposed tape seams. LOL

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
The price sounds like a lot, but actually it's a good investment. When the CO$ charges EVEN MORE for it next year, they can point to the price increase and say see how the value has appreciated? :biggrin:

Listen to high ranking official turned whistleblower - Lawrence Brennan talk about how he helped "cloak" Scientology religiously ... .
Tch, tch. Haven't you ever heard of the No-Pronoun-Zone? http://www.learnersdictionary.com/qa/the-he-or-she-dilemma

Helena :biggrin:

Bost_Bobby

Patron with Honors
So how much do you think I can get for that big heavy green bitch called "The Scientology Ministers Handbook"? It's the original 1970s version.

The first section is filled with high definition color photographs realistically depicting the history of man and his struggle with religion and suppression.
The fashions depicted in each era are so realistic you will feel you are actually there. (Ignore the cardboard swords and the seventies hairstyles)

Chock full of LRH's greatest hits such as:

Learn how to communicate with anybody easily

Why a person gives up study

How to relieve or even eradicate pain simply by touching the body

How to make a person sober: "Look at that wall" ("Never strike a drunk")

On PR: How to conduct a survey

How to recognize a bad guy just by looking at his eyes or listening to his words

These are just a few of the gems in this handbook that if used exactly as written can save humanity. Why, at the end of every chapter there is a check out sheet that if followed precisely will give you complete knowledge of that chapter.

So, let's start the bidding, shall we? Do I hear ten bucks?

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Kenneth Urquhardt
Larry Brennan
Harvey Haber
David Mayo
Julie Gillespie
Captain Bill Robertson
Jeff Hawkins

The real definition of a Scientology SP is "someone who knows what Scientology really is - and is willing and able to talk about it freely with anyone"!:yes:

HelluvaHoax!

The real definition of a Scientology SP is" "someone who knows what Scientology really is - and is willing and able to talk about it freely with anyone"! :yes:

Perfect! Fantastic definition!

That reminded me of something from 2012 on the Stupid Thread about how Scientologists don't know what Scientology is. And, despite all their powers and study tech, could not possibly clear a simple word like "cult". (diabolical, ain't it? LOL)

And how the authorities on "knowing how to know" are always the last to know.

Re-posted from the Stupid thread: LINK

HUBBARD'S LAW OF 10: Even if a Scientologist had 10 dictionaries, 10 word clearers and 10 pounds of clay, they could not possibly understand it. Because of the 10 points of KSW. [Example: A Scientologist could not possibly understand or "clear" the definition of the word "cult" or for that matter the word "Clear" itself. ]

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
So how much do you think I can get for that big heavy green bitch called "The Scientology Ministers Handbook"? It's the original 1970s version.

The first section is filled with high definition color photographs realistically depicting the history of man and his struggle with religion and suppression.
The fashions depicted in each era are so realistic you will feel you are actually there. (Ignore the cardboard swords and the seventies hairstyles)

Chock full of LRH's greatest hits such as:

Learn how to communicate with anybody easily

Why a person gives up study

How to relieve or even eradicate pain simply by touching the body

How to make a person sober: "Look at that wall" ("Never strike a drunk")

On PR: How to conduct a survey

How to recognize a bad guy just by looking at his eyes or listening to his words

These are just a few of the gems in this handbook that if used exactly as written can save humanity. Why, at the end of every chapter there is a check out sheet that if followed precisely will give you complete knowledge of that chapter.

So, let's start the bidding, shall we? Do I hear ten bucks?

http://www.biblio.com/book/volunteer-ministers-handbook-hubbard-l-ron/d/687225052

VMH.jpg

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Perfect! Fantastic definition!

That reminded me of something from 2012 on the Stupid Thread about how Scientologists don't know what Scientology is. And, despite all their powers and study tech, could not possibly clear a simple word like "cult". (diabolical, ain't it? LOL)

And how the authorities on "knowing how to know" are always the last to know.

Re-posted from the Stupid thread: LINK

Scientologists can word clear the word "Cult" - It is all spiritual practices other than Scientology.

HelluvaHoax!

OMG, that cover art! Hideous.

But, as a 1976 book, the style was only 20 years behind, not 40-50 years behind like most other Scientology aesthetics.

One of the things I collect for fun and interest is books on propaganda posters from various countries and time periods. It would make an interesting coffee table book (if people were supplied with anti-nausea medication) that chronicled: THE ART & PROPAGANDA OF SCIENTOLOGY

Most of Scientology's promo (to its own members) could generally be described as (wait, let me think a moment...)--as cartoony sci-fi kitsch, specializing in odd images of rocket ships hurtling through intergalactic space towards a golden glowing "monolith" OT symbol.

It's a whole language unto itself--the scientology graphics. They reassure the hapless "total freedom" seekers that there really, really, really are magical places across a bridge! (I think I just threw up in my [STRIKE]mouth[/STRIKE] universe) lol.