What's new

Nana Pillowface

That's a term I've heard used to describe Cher, Madonna, and other plumped up celebs when they show up on red carpets looking fresh as a daisy but...something's off...

Anyway, I just went over to scientology.org to see what kind of shit they're peddling these days and clicked on "who is David Miscavige" - is he for real with that new face? DM's had some major work done since I last saw a recent pic! He looks like that guy from Chrisley Knows Best - a 55 year old man with the face of an 18 year old girl. Is this a new thing for him? I don't remember reading anything about excessive plastic surgery but something is WAY off, girl. Suit looks good though.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
That's a term I've heard used to describe Cher, Madonna, and other plumped up celebs when they show up on red carpets looking fresh as a daisy but...something's off...

Anyway, I just went over to scientology.org to see what kind of shit they're peddling these days and clicked on "who is David Miscavige" - is he for real with that new face? DM's had some major work done since I last saw a recent pic! He looks like that guy from Chrisley Knows Best - a 55 year old man with the face of an 18 year old girl. Is this a new thing for him? I don't remember reading anything about excessive plastic surgery but something is WAY off, girl. Suit looks good though.

Maybe someone can snag the pic so we all don't have to traipse over to that hell hole to see what you're talking about?

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Do Tom Cruise and David Miscavige have the same cosmetologist and plastic surgeons? Wasn't Tom whathisFace Cruise's face recently morphing faster than a collapsing black hole also?

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

As a point of principle, I never click on cult websites; don't want to give them any additional traffic. Plus I don't trust them. I have no doubt they would make full use of any "cyber-snoop Tech" that might be available.

I realize there may be the same risk in posting here on ESMB, but just the same, I refuse to step foot into any of their pages.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yep, that's the image I thought it would be. The same plastered on smile we saw on Tom Cruise. A mask of smile to hide a TON of turmoil. Which you can see in the eyes.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
As a point of principle, I never click on cult websites; don't want to give them any additional traffic. Plus I don't trust them. I have no doubt they would make full use of any "cyber-snoop Tech" that might be available.

I realize there may be the same risk in posting here on ESMB, but just the same, I refuse to step foot into any of their pages.

When you go to any Scn web site, their logs show your IP address (Your internet network address). If you clicked on a link to get there, they will also know the referring web site (e.g. ESMB)

vipersig.jpg

Once they know your IP address, it's possible to get some idea of your location. For an example, click below

https://en.iponmap.com/

This is why it is not a good idea to click on links to Scn web sites from here

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

If you don't want to reveal your IP address you can always use TOR, and anyway, I should imagine most folks here have a dynamic IP address (a different one each time you connect to your ISP), so it's not really an issue. It is true that whatever your current IP address is your location can be roughly calculated. (In my case they are usually inaccurate by about 39 kilometers.)