What's new

Pay for a tour of the New York Org

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Not often do things smell of complete and utter desperation, this surely does... and it begs the question... wtf the difference between the 35$ tour and the 39$ one? Cheese and crackers?
:confused2:
Inquiring minds needs ta know!

:hysterical:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Not often do things smell of complete and utter desperation, this surely does... and it begs the question... wtf the difference between the 35$ tour and the 39$ one? Cheese and crackers?

post cards and patented Combs HCO PL 24 February 1964, Issue II, Org Programming

yah know; all that scientology is not a religion barbecue stuff

Last edited:

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron

Toilet paper.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Link in the OP now goes to a blank page.
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/behind-...on-34253593420

I don't have access to Facebook (I don't want to join another thing I have to login/remember a password for), but here's the website of The NY Adventure Club, apparently the same outfit as the Facebook page.
http://www.nyadventureclub.com/

The NY Org Tour doesn't appear in their list of Future Events or Past Events. What happened?

I don't know what happened to the eventbrite. However after more than an hour of clicking through many portions of the adventure club and it's upline... NYCgo.com . I would say that besides events, there are many other activities and that the tour, which I only suspect and cannot yet prove and probably won't dig further into as it costs to become a 'member' , would/might be found under one of those 'activities'.

If I project enough dots and then hypothetically connect them I can see it very possible that a scientologist, keep thinking of that Dentist and his daughter, is a member or has paid a member who runs a tour 'activity' to be incuded on that tour. Hell there might even be some FSM commissions earned.

My big question is since NYCgo is essentially a business who's purpose is to increase business in NY City, then wouldn't having the CULT building, in which the visitors will be surely added to mailing and phone list as well as disseminated and made into useful idiots through scientology's front group videos, be actually counter productive to the goal of NY city as being a place which is 'fun' and a great place to do business(get conned)?

Even if only one person takes the tour, or none at all, the cult member, if a member of the NYCgo could still use the 'promo piece' to show how Millions of 'raw' public have been introduced to scientology and are 'reaching' for scientology while they stumble across something in one of the myriad of NYCgo promotions.

Stat push and to be included in the next New Year celebration and the IAS convention.. ..more provable bullshit.