What's new

Hello From Atlanta!

NFIH.

Hi everyone! My name is Dennis. Let me first start this by saying that I have never been a part of the Church of Scientology. Although, I did go and talked to someone at their Atlanta location. I saw that people had posted questions on here to get a better understanding on Scientology, so I thought that this would be the place for me to post some genuine questions I have.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Hi everyone! My name is Dennis. Let me first start this by saying that I have never been a part of the Church of Scientology. Although, I did go and talked to someone at their Atlanta location. I saw that people had posted questions on here to get a better understanding on Scientology, so I thought that this would be the place for me to post some genuine questions I have.

Hi Dennis,

:welcome2:

Of course you can ask questions here.

Also, there is also a treasure of information here on this site you can access as a member (in the 40,000 threads created over the years).

One of our members also posted a link to some great info on Scientology over here:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?43855-new-here&p=1140815&viewfull=1#post1140815

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome Dennis

I see that you said you saw someone had posted questions on here. I am curious how did it happen that you came to see that they had asked questions HERE. Did you see that on another website? Did it have a link? or did you have to do a little searching to find us?

I am quite sure you will get all your questions answered that you ask here.

Enjoy your time here.

ETA: oh ha ha the joke is on me before I finished my first cup of coffee..
I see you Dennis have already posted your questions a couple of weeks ago and i even gave a smart ass reply to you there. Are you getting your questions answered to your satisfaction?