What's new

Scott Parker, COSMOD, then early Uplines crew.

DanLocke

Patron with Honors
Hello there.

Scott Parker and I became friends when he was staff in Portland at the mission and I was staff at the Portland Org in the 70's.

Good guy. Used to be good pals with (friendly-guy-who-I-think-is-still-involved) Brian Andrus.

I forgot when he joined the SO. I met him when I was the D of P at ASHO D somewhere between 83 and 85. He bought some auditing after having been uplines and routing out. I forget, was GOLD already named GOLD at that time?

Shortly after he bought the auditing he refunded. I unsuccessfully attempted to handle him.

Lost touch completely. I am not finding him looking through friends of friends on facebook.

I imagine he would be in his 50's today. When I knew him in his 20's and 30's he was blonde, wore his hair kind of long and parted in the middle. Sometimes moustached.

As I recall he wanted his money back to buy guitars and music equipment. At the time I could not believe what I was hearing.

Now, I think, "how cool"!

Anyone, any clues?

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
That was such a long time ago. Brian & Donna are still very much involved in the "church".. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1310443864

252922_10150200905839190_596189189_6827228_6394578_n.jpg

Brian, middle, was awarded Regional Broker of the Year in commercial real estate by some entity last May.

DanLocke

Patron with Honors
That was such a long time ago. Brian & Donna are still very much involved in the "church".. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1310443864

252922_10150200905839190_596189189_6827228_6394578_n.jpg

Brian, middle, was awarded Regional Broker of the Year in commercial real estate by some entity last May.

I knew that he was, up to a few years ago at least. I hold no grudge about people who stay in. I think it is only a matter of time... I mainly referenced his name in hopes that it would jog someone's memory of Scotty.

rebned

Patron
I am late to the game here but Scott Parker died a few years ago. I heard this from my cousin who talked to his brother. Scott had been married to my sister back in the day.

hummingbird

Patron with Honors
I am late to the game here but Scott Parker died a few years ago. I heard this from my cousin who talked to his brother. Scott had been married to my sister back in the day.
@rebned Wait, you’re Lindy Parker’s sibling? I knew her and Scott back in the day. Sorry to hear of Scott’s passing... was he still in? What’s Lindy up to?

hummingbird

Patron with Honors
Glad Scott got out. Too bad about Lindy, she was a lovely girl. Sad to think of her being squished by the big boot of the SO.