What's new

NEW blog about Scientology by Nathan Rich of Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Why did you post that trash, Communicator I/C? I thought it was a safe site. Its a cult site :(

Last edited:

Pliny Younger

Patron with Honors
I think it is Nathan's site. The guy that went to the Mace-kingley Ranch that was on the last episode of Leah's show. There are links to lots of anti scn sites on it. It's actually not bad.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I think it is Nathan's site. The guy that went to the Mace-kingley Ranch that was on the last episode of Leah's show. There are links to lots of anti scn sites on it. It's actually not bad.
Hi Pliny, I had visited Nathan's site before but never saved the url and most certainly never saw the church trash about him on there... but I saw your comment, went to the home page url and you are correct. I just do my best to stay clear of their propaganda... Thanks... I will delete my earlier knee-jerk comment.

RASP4Ever

Hi, it's my page. I don't update as often as I'd like to because I'm writing a book, which takes a lot of steam out of the frequent posting (for me). I will try to post more in the future.