What's new

Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology PART 4

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
:hysterical::hysterical::roflmao::roflmao:
What a treasure trove this thread is!
Holy Xenu on a stick, frozen in Glycol!
I’m sitting on Amtrak, laughing myself silly as bewildered onlookers are wondering if they should call 911.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
:hysterical::hysterical::roflmao::roflmao:
What a treasure trove this thread is!
Holy Xenu on a stick, frozen in Glycol!
I’m sitting on Amtrak, laughing myself silly as bewildered onlookers are wondering if they should call 911.

LOL

There is something "funny" about people laughing outside the confines of a standard Scientology auditing session that has been exchanged for on a standard paid invoice. . .

In Scientology belief & practice, it considered a scientific fact or "axiom" (which Hubbard defines as "a self evident truth") that:

"CHARGE OFF CASE EQUALS CASE GAIN"

And such charge "blowing" is measured by the downward movement of the e-meter's tone arm.

Ergo, any time a PC's e-meter manifests a "blowdown" (rapid downward motion of the tone arm) it signifies that they are "blowing charge" and achieving "case gain".

Now that we have established all of the above as infallible truth, let us proceed--by concluding that:

-- any time a person laughs (out of session) their tone arm invariably "blows down".​
-- therefore, any person laughing is "blowing charge" and achieving "case gain"​

From this we can further conclude that people sitting in comedy clubs drinking booze and laughing like crazy at the stand-up comic's jokes are having enormous case gain! But how can this be true if they are not in a standard Scientology auditing session?

But, wait! It gets even better!

How about people laughing while reading the STUPID THREAD? That means they are also having spiritual "case gain", right?

How can this be? A person reading the STUPID THREAD is defrocked and bitter apostate. An SP! And SPs can never, ever, ever get case gain, according to scripture. Hmmm, this is very problematic. We can ask OT VIII Billy Blowdown, he's an Ideal Scientologist, he'll help us achieve full conceptual understanding!

Hey Billy! Can you explain how an SP laughing at posts on the STUPID THREAD and having case gain is even possible?

Originally Posted by Billy Blowdown

Sure, HH. no problem. You see, an SP laughing at something on the STUPID THREAD is actually not blowing charge nor having case gain. Because they are 1.1 on the tone scale and what they are laughing at is not funny at all, it's "Joking & Degrading"! Ron states that an SP smiles while they hold a knife behind their back with which to stab you. So, someone appearing VGIs or "laughing" on this thread is really not happy. They are hiding their hostility by smiling/laughing.

If their tone arm "blows down" it is not charge blowing, but probably just a physiological reaction being registered on the meter, most likely from their strongly exhaling several time while pretending to laugh. Meters register body motion, you know, but standard auditors know how to differentiate between a fake-laugh body-motion fake-blowdown and the real thing!

And technically it's not possible to laugh at J&D because it's never funny. Ron absolutely states that too, probably somewhere.

So, HH, the answer to your question is "NO! PEOPLE OUTSIDE OR A STANDARD AUDITING SESSION NEVER GET CASE GAIN!"

Ron also states (in the policy "Keeping Scientology Working") that trying to handle your case with anything other than standard Scientology is "squirreling". Ron tells the story of how squirreling actually killed a girl and all that could have been avoided. From this tragic fact, we can then easily conclude that anyone trying to tell J&D "jokes", in a perverse effort to get others to laugh, is really just denying those people their eternities.

The joke teller is therefore a merchant of chaos! The joke teller is therefore a murderer. It this is not clear by now, people should do a clay demo of Ron's story about the squirrel in KSW!

What needs to happen now is for all of you people to Declare and Disconnect from this psychotic "STUPID THREAD" and begin fair gaming HH. Wait, HH is the one that asked me the question. Okay, HH, you should disconnect from yourself! And stop lying to readers of the STUPID THREAD and deceiving them into thinking that they are laughing and having fun, when it's really nothing more than some body motion causing all those blowdowns.

HH, I don't know you or where you live, but let me suggest you utilize your backyard to build a standard chain locker, after which you should lock y ourself inside for whatever period of time is sufficient for you to "come to your senses"! And bring some LRH Basics books down there with you, along with plenty of clay.

I sure hope this helps put an end to this thread and all the fake laughter!

People! I am pleading with you to abandon this madness and get back on your Bridge!

ML,

Billy Blowdown
OT VIII
My Motto: "Always F/Ning! Always winning! Always Blowing down!"

HelluvaHoax!

Cross-posted from another thread:
--------
Originally Posted by Enthetan

Regarding neglect of children, there are stories here which would make you cry in horror.

The attitude of Scientology is that there is NOTHING more important than Scientology.

Perfectly true!

There is, however, a lone exception to that iron-clad rule.

Nothing is more important than Scientology, except the personal
lifestyle, wealth & freedom of the cult's current guru.

It is not a published policy.

However, this policy is the SENIOR POLICY of Scientology worldwide, unbeknownst to Scientologists.

If challenged on this point, a Scientologist in good standing will demand that you do 2 clay demos; one of the LRH policy that states "If it's not written, it's not true" and the other of the LRH policy stating that it is forbidden to ever have a "Hidden Data Line" in Scientology.

If anyone is gobsmacked by the illogical absurdity of the above, a Scientologist will be quite happy to clay demo it for you.

HelluvaHoax!

A much-discussed term coined by Hubbard is "wog", a derogatory name used to refer to a non-Scientologist. Anything carrying the description of "wog" is bad very bad, in a Scientologist's able mind. Not evil (like a psych or SP), just "degraded" as in DB (degraded being).

Hubbard once defined a wog as:

"A common, ordinary, run-of-the-mill, garden-variety humanoid."

Hubbard regarded "wogs" with great disdain and contempt, unless they were wogs paying him money to become like him, a Clear or Operating Thetan. They Ron was their "greatest friend".

To fully appreciate the term wog and what it means in every day life, one has to ignore the obvious scorn that he throws at others for no reason at all. Instead, think of NOT how Hubbard regards others, but how he regards HIMSELF.

Labeling all 7.4 billion humans as "DBs" is a tell. It is an inadvertent showcase of Hubbard's megalomanical narcissism. To wit, he regarded himself as a demigod, a messiah, the solitary savior of all beings in the universe.

In short, Hubbard was a status freak. He did not just want some higher status than he deserved (e.g. calling himself "Doctor Hubbard"). Neither was Hubbard satisfied with having the stolen valor of claiming that he was a much decorated "war hero".

Not that was not enough.

Instead, he boldly proclaimed himself to be the greatest being that ever lived, a supernatural master upon whom all living persons throughout the universe depended for their very survival, sanity and life!

Ron had quite the altitude! LOL

The sheer delusional arrogance of it is entirely preposterous. But that is the "winning valence" in Scientology. All good Scientologists mimic Hubbard's narcissism, throwing about the insult "wog" multiple times a day. That's what you see when a Scientologist inevitably starts HANDLING you. Their altitude. They learned it from Ron. They (like Ron) have RISEN ABOVE the human condition and lowly status.

Just about ANYTHING can be assigned the significance of "wog" if you want others to hate it or agree with you.

RECRUITER
So what is preventing you from signing your Sea Org
contract right now and helping Ron to Clear this planet?

NEW SCIENTOLOGIST
Hey, listen, I have to go home. You've been pitching me
for 2 hours after course let out and it's already 12:30am!

RECRUITER
So? So what? Ron states in the Philadelphia Lectures
that time is only a consideration.

NEW SCIENTOLOGIST
Well, that sounds great, but i have to get home and get
some sleep, I have to leave for work at 6am!

RECRUITER
So? So what? What's more important, helping Ron Clear
the planet and saving mankind---or going to your wog job?

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

Announcing an all new feature on the Stupid Thread, named:

Scientology: Fast Forward Five Years!
THE SHIT ABOUT YOUR MIRACULOUS FUTURE AS A GLORIOUS OT
SAVING THE PLANET THAT THE PROMO NEVER SHOWS YOU!

scientology's promise. . .

flAG.jpg

SCIENTOLOGY: FAST FORWARD FIVE YEARS!
what really happens. . .

FAST%20FORWARD%201_zpsqwjd8rjl.jpg

Dreamt of being posted at Target 2. . .
now posted at Target register #2

yeah, okay technically that's actually Walmart--not Target.
so, like whatever, write a KR or some junk, LOL

flAG.jpg

Fast Forward 40 years. What happens to Sea Org members when they get too old to "get products", and get dumped on the streets with no skills, no viable job history, and no retirement savings:

article-2105393-038B210C0000044D-505_634x409.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Originally Posted by Enthetan
Fast Forward 40 years. What happens to Sea Org members when they get too old to "get products", and get dumped on the streets with no skills, no viable job history, and no retirement savings:
Yeah, the sidewalk stress test at the beginning of the Bridge, seems to eventually recycle right back there to the same sidewalk---finally and definitively answering the essential question of whether Scientology tech can prevent you from going the effect of a dwindling spiral.

I'll see your sidewalk stress test and raise you a Dianetic Derelict. . . .

bum.jpg

Last edited:

hummingbird

Patron with Honors
Gaaah!! I just now noticed the print on the female Sea Ogre's gray slacks! Is that for real? The little pointy star aimed right at... Auugughghgh!

Image1.png

HelluvaHoax!

Gaaah!! I just now noticed the print on the female Sea Ogre's gray slacks! Is that for real? The little pointy star aimed right at... Auugughghgh!

View attachment 13888

Yeah, I noticed that graphic abomination, LOL.

I don't know what they were thinking---to center a Sea Org star right on her lady parts. It must be some kind of recruiting technique to offer an incentive to males who are reluctant to sign a billion year contract.

If I had been the art director of that recruitment campaign, I would have put a bold headline at the top: "GOT CONSIDERATIONS ABOUT SIGNING A BILLION YEAR CONTRACT?"? Then, below the crotch-highlighting photo: "Sure it's slave schedules, horrific working conditions & no pay--but after those grueling 19 hour workdays, just think--you get to bang upstat OT chicks!"

Finally, at the very bottom of the poster, it would advise: "Contact your recruiter today! Tell them you want to sign up for the special "TERMINALS WITH BENEFITS" program!"

HelluvaHoax!

View attachment 13888

LOL

It could have been way worse.

The original promo piece (before editing) originally didn't have that subtle star, but instead opted for a bolder motif using red concentric circles forming a bullseye.

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
flAG.jpg

Actually, that is probably a life of relative luxury compared to ceeorg berthing.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Actually, that is probably a life of relative luxury compared to ceeorg berthing.
You might have to sleep on the streets, but at least you get to SLEEP.

For those who are unfamiliar with Sea Org living conditions, at Flag I was in a motel room with 8 other guys. One small motel room, filled with triple-decker bunk beds. Since we weren't at capacity, we could use the top bunks for storage.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
And the unnatural stiff posing of her wrist/hand is the first thing I noticed being a portrait photographer myself. Who would stand that way in real life?
Now that you point it out, you're right. Nobody would stand like that naturally, forearm pressed against the railing. The relaxed position would be to drape your arm OVER the railing. She's in a position of stress.

HelluvaHoax!

Cross-posted from another thread.
-------

Originally Posted by I Told You I Was Trouble
They must have removed it in later editions, purely for PR reasons, I do recall being ordered to destroy books (OEC and tek dictionary) and buy new editions.

Imagine a dystopian world where Scientology had succeeded and gained control. . .

A world in which Scientologists owned all the major corporations. . .

A world in which Scientologists ran the government. . .

SCIENO SCENARIO: A Scientologist hurriedly pulls into the Org's parking garage, and then sprints to the course room. Just outside the academy door they are abruptly stopped by the DORBAOT (Director of Really Bad And "Out" Things):

DORBAOT
You're late!

SCIENTOLOGIST

(shows him his watch)
No, I've still got 37 seconds.

DORBAOT
That's a Rolex! WOW!

SCIENTOLOGIST
Thanks!

DORBAOT
That was not "WOW" as in "Wow your MEST

is so super upstat, you must be in power on all
your dynamics!"---that was "WOW" as in
"WOW you are not wearing a SHAT!"

SCIENTOLOGIST
What is a SHAT?

DORBAOT
A Standard Hubbard Approved Timepiece.
You're in non-compliance on mandatory base order
number 390403-C revised, that required all Scientologists to
destroy all squirrel watches and replace them with two SHATs. You know,
like how you have to buy two e-meters in case your PC dies in session
and you run out of charge before you can run the "Reviving A
Dead Person Assist". So, anyways, give me that watch.

SCIENTOLOGIST
Whuuutttttt? What do you mean?

DORBAOT

(summons Tone 40 intention)
GIVE ME THAT WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCIENTOLOGIST
Yeah, but this is a priceless family heirloom given to
me by my father. It's worth a fortune, I am not just
surrender my vintage Rolex to you, that's stealing!

DORBAOT
No, that's squirrel! That watch is why you are
one minute late to course today, which Ron states
is a betrayal of Scientology and all mankind, as well
as sabotaging Ron's dream of a Clear planet,
mankind's only hope to get out of the trap.

SCIENTOLOGIST
No way, I'll get it fixed, It was only off by less than
a minute. I'll have it adjusted.

DORBAOT
No. If you don't comply with the command channel
order to give me that watch, you will be issued a
Non Enturbulation Order and that means you
will lose your eligibility for the advanced levels,
which means you just lost your eternity!

SCIENTOLOGIST
You've got to be joking! I have spent the past
25 years and over a million dollars to go Clear,
and now I am going to be kicked off the
Bridge to Total Freedom over a watch
that's off by only 30 seconds?

DORBAOT
Ron states that you cannot go OT unless you
as-is your bank, right?

SCIENTOLOGIST
Okay... right.

DORBAOT
And Ron states that you cannot as-is your
bank unless you totally duplicate it, right?

SCIENTOLOGIST
Um....right. Where is this going?

DORBAOT
And Ron states that you cannot totally duplicate
something unless you spot the exact, time,
place form and event, right?

SCIENTOLOGIST
Yeah, I mean...Okay. But what does that
have to do with my Rolex?

DORBAOT
Your Rolex is squirrel. It is not allowing you
to view things with the exact "time". So
you'll never as-is, erase or blow anything.
Now, give me that watch you fucking squirrel!

SCIENTOLOGIST
But what are you going to do with my Rolex?

DORBAOT
Destroy it, of course, LOL. Why would we
ever allow anyone to have an SP timepiece that
alters Ron's tech and destroys their eternity?
Scientology senior management cares about
us and would never let that happen to us.
That's why they insist on having all squirrel
timepieces like your Rolex sent directly
uplines so COB can personally make sure
it is safely disposed of.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

image1-png.13888
Future Of Mankind? Really? LOL

If that Sea Org recruitment poster was actually as effective as their postulates intend it to be---then there would be:

NO
FUTURE FOR MANKIND

None whatsoever!

Because, if everyone joined the Sea Org the way Scientology wants them to, the star-highlighted portion of that girl's meat-body anatomy (and all other girls in the Sea Org) would never be touched, fondled or impregnated.

Which would mean, there is no future for mankind because no new "mankinds" are being born.

There you have it! The stupidity of it probably deserves its own special name. . .

"THE S.O. SAVIORS' PREGNANCY PARADOX"

The.

Last edited:

Out Effix

Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer
I am so ashamed that I ever believed any of this.

L Ron Hubbard was nothing but a lying charlatan. A con man. A criminal.

This video belongs on the stupid thread and I hope the IRS revokes Scientology's Tax Exempt status. This is nothing but fraud and deceit.

NOTICE the over 500,000 "hits" -

These massive clicks are produced at "CLICK FARMS" in Indonesia....and China...

It "Keeps Scientology Working"...and is part of the Smoke and Mirrors Scientology produces to Keep the members believing...

CRINGE

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I am so ashamed that I ever believed any of this.

L Ron Hubbard was nothing but a lying charlatan. A con man. A criminal.

This video belongs on the stupid thread and I hope the IRS revokes Scientology's Tax Exempt status. This is nothing but fraud and deceit.

Yeah it's a CRINGE-A-THON!

I too decry Scientology's human right's' abuses. With one exception, all those who produced/wrote/narrated that Orwellian propaganda video about Hubbard should definitely get thrown in a chain locker. LOL

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
Let's face it y'all, they ain't no "Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology"

They all stupid. Some just orders of magnitude more stupider than others.

I nominate this thread have the subtitle, "Stupid: Orders Of Magnitude [QUE long fading echo]"

There. Put that in yer, COB, and smoke it.

Last edited: