What's new

Scientology TV goes live tomorrow at 8 pm Eastern on app, DirecTV

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well it's gathering more interest in the cult in general, 'cause I just had a phone call from a TV journo to ask me about the perils of the cult.

I think this is just going to put the spotlight back on the cult's abuses in a BIG way and make a LOT more peeps outraged about $cientology when they do do searches of the interwebs.

Drunken Maggot will be all self-congratulatory to start with but I'm sure there will heads-on-a-pike very soon due to the backlash the cult will get from this.

I should officially put out a Heavy Traffic Warning for here you think? :biggrin:

Well, the consensus after I got back from the gym is:

A) it is like going to a non-stop sceintology event 24-7

B) the programming consists of long commercials interrupted by short commercial breaks

C) is boringer than expected

D) it is aimed at Scientologists, not people who know nothing about Scientology.

E) They are telling their side of the story - which is mostly lies, such as their humanitarian work.

F) Miscavage has the personality of a doll ( and kinda looks like a Ken doll)

G) They have 3 hrs of content which they keep repeating

Mimsey

Suggestions on how to make it better from the peanut gallery, which is basically - add drama:

A) Live auditing sessions, especially sec checks or whole track crap or out 2d (" The Danny Masterson tapes") And then I destroyed the planet Nubia...

B) Send out the squirrel busters - totally own it ALA Dog the Bounty Hunter

C) Do a reality show with hard core heroin addicts trying to do the purif. tweeked out, sneaking drugs into their room, doing tricks for drugs while in the purif, etc

D) Do a show demonstrating OT powers Showing then getting those parking spaces, knowing who's calling them

E) Queer Eye for the Sea Org Guy fashion show

F) The SP Show where they send pi's and wackos to harass Leah Remni, Mike Rinder

G) The Disconnection show showing people freaked out, having to disconnect from beloved family members

H) Marty flip flops - get him going nuts with classic squirrel buster videos from when he lived in Inglenook.

I) Tales from Target 2 with Ron gunning down BTs with his MK 45 colt e-meter (Have R2-45, will travel) and fighting evil Zenu with Buck Rogers special effects ( totally camp)

J) Get Springer to do a show with a lot of PTS Scios

K) The Hole show filmed at int - the musical chairs, eating scraps, cleaning nasty dumpsters with tooth brushes, getting smacked around by Miscavage, or tossed in trash cans of freezing water

Mimsey

Last edited:

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
3:30 p.m. On today's $cientology After School Special.....

8 p.m. $
cientology Shopping Network - Zircon encrusted fake jewelery for suckers who pay 1000x over cost.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Oooooh, oooooh, ooooh I wonder if they'll let Minister Farrakhan and his followers on? That would be interesting ... (and if not, why not?).

Edit: This (above) is very funny ... they do flash Farrakhan on very quickly early on (as usual I didn't manage to watch the whole thing ... I was convulsing with laughter and had to stop).

I cannot believe they are doing this ... it's fantastic, a footbullet of magnitude.

:D

Last edited:

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
I don't see how this can possibly succeed for CofS.

1. They would have to do the equivalent of an O/W write-up for all the world to see.

2. They would have to purge and/or re-write most of "the tech" materials (LRH books, HCOBs, HCO PLs, audio lectures).

3. They could never have anything like the SHSBC again.

It would have to be video shows of HOW they have performed a gigantic reformation from the past.
(I am in "serenity of waitingness".)

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Yet, none of this will screw their case up as bad as the moment they see photographic evidence of Don riding in his newly purchased Rathbun-like Ferrari convertible. Looks like Don took some big-ass hush money to me.

I hate to speculate like this, so I'll just say is looks suspicious that Don is driving Ferraris and Bentleys, unless he sold us out.
People have asked how I get so many behind the scenes photos others don't.
I have an informal underground of ex-Scien "paparazzi," who forward impromptu
shots from out in the wild. Got a surprising one a couple weeks ago. I hid it
because I thought it would be too upsetting to be out there . . . but here it is.

Over the years Don Hubbard has always been a Lincoln and Cadillac guy, without
exception. I've published many of these candid shots on ESMB over the years.

Don-Cards-3.jpg

But last week, I received this shot of Don driving a new car through the center of Beverly Hills
of all places, angrily glaring at someone out of frame. Don't know what to make of it. It's Don
alright. No question there. But what the heck is this all about? I'll have to defer to HelluvaHoax!
to make the phone call once again.

Don_Wraith.jpg
:shrug:

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
To make their network more on source they should end every show with Ron singing his big hit "Thank-you For Listening".

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
But last week, I received this shot of Don driving a new car through the center of Beverly Hills
of all places, angrily glaring at someone out of frame. Don't know what to make of it. It's Don
alright. No question there. But what the heck is this all about? I'll have to defer to HelluvaHoax!
to make the phone call once again.

!!! LOL !!!

I know that was probably a shoop, so what is the point of me calling Don again?

But, very strangely Don stopped phoned me tonight just to chat---out of the blue!

DON
Hey Hoax, what's up old buddy?

HH
Donnnnn! Hey man, what you doin' callin' me?!
They still tapping your phone, you settin' me up or somethin? LOL

DON
Listen man, I'm a little short this month, can you front
me a couple Gs?

HH
You workin'?

DON
Hey, you know me, I'm good for it! Um, yeah, well
no--I'm not working right now.

HH
How u gonna ever pay me brother Don? You still
owe me big for all those loans the past 30 years, LOL!

DON
I do?

HH
Yeah, you do. How you want it? Cash or check?

DON
Thanks brother. Hey man, you'll get it all back. I've got some
real action this time--my ship's gonna be comin' in real soon!

HH
The Apollo? LOL

DON
Hey, if I don't pay you back in 90 days, I'll sell
my car and pay you for everything.

HH
Oh really? LOL. That old beater, you still got it?

DON
No check it out. Look out your front window, I'm
parked in your driveway right now. I'll give
you the title to hold until I pay you back.

HH
Don! What am I gonna do with that old beater? How
much equity you got it in? Like 50 bucks?

DON
No, I got more than that......about $340,000.

HH
GTFO! LOL

DON
Seriously. Look out the window....​

I looked, and it was the Bentley Continental, as depicted in your photo. I was too much in shock to ask him how he bought that ride for cash. If i see him or talk to him again soon, I promise to ask him how he pulled that off!

As far as I know, Don hasn't worked since he blew from the Apollo in 1969 after Ron kept him in a chain locker for 4 months (because he missed some dust during a white glove inspection on one of Ron's favorite cowboy hats).

Don's been a little bit "off" since then.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

ps: I almost forgot. I did ask him why he had that enraged glare in the photo. He said:

"No, it was nothing. As I drove by, I just happened to
notice a table set up on the sidewalk where
they were doing Stress Tests."

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron

B) the programming consists of long commercials interrupted by short commercial breaks

D) it is aimed at Scientologists, not people who know nothing about Scientology.

E) They are telling their side of the story - which is mostly lies, such as their humanitarian work.

Mimsey
This must be a nightmare for scientologists. They are taught that SPs can't complete a cycle of action therefore whenever a scientologist starts something they are supposed to complete it. I can remember people at my org saying they started to watch a TV program which they didn't like but they had to watch it all the way through just to "complete the cycle of action". I thought at the time that this was kind of dumb but I could understand it in a way.

Imagine how they must feel if they start watching 3 hours of scientology content and they want to go and do something else instead. Not only will they feel they are acting like an SP but they are also invalidating scientology. So they'll just have to sit through the whole 3 hours. Ha ha.

HelluvaHoax!

I saw the programming content last night on cable.

A few comments on CCC TV (Cable Cult Coolaid Television):

1. I was in Scientology for decades. At all levels. Missions, orgs, St. Hills, Advanced Orgs, Contracted Staff, Sea Org, Exec Post, Tech Post, Auditing, Case Supervising, Celebrity Center, Paying Public, et al. I never once saw, in all those decades, anything in Scientology that even remotely resembled how the cult depicts Scientology on CCC TV. Anyone who has been in Scientology knows full well that 99.99% of Scientology consists of being inside an org/mission, either on course, getting regged or in session (as auditor/preclear). The other 0.01% of Scientology was the occasional event, punctuated with Scientologists demonstrating their willingness to endlessly comply with STAND-CLAP-CHEER auditing commands.​
2. The cult's desperation to AVOID showing what Scientology really is (e.g. overwhelmed Scientologists frantically trying to earn over a half million dollars to pay for and receive miraculous powers---which never has happened to even one person, one time, in the cruel hoax's entire 68 year history. Instead CCC TV shows some mystical force that is changing EVERYTHING for EVERYONE on this planet. Whatever "it" is fixes any problem that anyone has. "It" fixes joblessness with job fairs where people get huge wins---even before they find a job. "It" fixes murderous black gangs robbing/killing/raping people all day and night in the hood---with people giving huge wins that they can feel and see that people are now walking on the street at night and it's all changing and magically better---even though the robbery/murder/rape rates are as nightmarishly bad as a third world narco/terrorist war zone. "It" is healing the nation! "It" is healing mankind! Nobody on CCC TV knows what "it" is---but they are line charging and writing bigger-better wins than anyone in human history. And you to can get "it" if you want to be employed, rich, loving & happy!​
3. What CCC TV is terrified to show viewers is even one single interview from all the Scientologists in history--the 98% of devoted, dedicated (former) Scientologists who blew and now testify that they wasted decades of their life and all their money after being defrauded by a viciously vindictive and fanatically avaricious cult that used terror tech to make people either slavishly comply or STFU.​
4. Miscavige's appearance on-screen is beyond creepy. He has been so accustomed to delivering speeches in a sleazy, sing-songy barrage of bullshit abstractions--that he used the same booming volume that one associates with dictators at a Nuremberg Rally---not speaking to any one individual watching CCC TV at home. He comes off as a cheap, thuggish, film-flamming scammer, which is in fact exactly what he is.​
5. Who the hell would watch this pointless propaganda? Scientologists? I don't think so, why would they? They've already seen it a thousand times at events and propaganda videos that were MANDATORY to watch. Yes, they were literally ORDERED to attend events or come into the org to watch Miscavige the maniacal mini-messiah perform his amateurish act as a nasty grinning savior. At home, Scientologists can NOT watch CCC TV and nobody will know it and write a KR. As far as non-scientologists watching it, LOL. The only reason they would do that is masochism---which I guess qualifies them as a prospect who deserves to be recruited, LOL.​

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
"On March 12, I knew someone had to take the plunge."
ILove2Lurk

Another view . . .

I turned on the Scientology Network in the background while working on other
stuff on the computer last night. A little multi-tasking. Here are a few of my candid
thoughts as I watched.

Intro by David Miscavige
Very polished and scripted. He's wearing a very expensive suit, shirt and tie, as well.
Only the best. Wedding ring is on. How duplicitous of a creature can you be? You've
imprisoned your wife -- probably permanently mentally damaged at this point -- and
you have the gall to still wear that ring. What a phony.

Meet a Scientologist show episode 1
I don't want to say anything bad about banjo makers Greg and Janet Deering. They're
probably very nice folks and very hard workers. However, who in their right mind wants
to see a reality show about them? Very tedious. No point to it. No connection to their
success from just basic hard work and Scientology. At least none was presented. A total
bust. Boring reality show at its worst. No one with a life will watch this crap.

Inglewood Ideal Org and Community Center
Sincere folks shown on camera. I feel for them. I can remember back when I was that
young and naive and hopeful of bettering the world. Can't fault their earnestness, but
the tech will not bring all the promises into reality, as we all know. So many people are
desperate in life and looking for a better way. Scientology is crafted as a perfect flytrap
in many ways.

NOI leader Louis Farrakhan’s man
in Los Angeles, Tony Muhammad

Wow, shocker. Anyone heard Louis' recent rants on hate the white man and the evil Jews?
How dare they put on people from that hateful group. But, I guess it's their way now.

Biographical video series #1 about L. Ron Hubbard
Just the hagiography talking points presented in a highly polished format. Anyone who's
read "The Heretical Basics" would find this all laughable. I guess new people could possibly
get suckered by the story, but this is not the media "dark ages" of the 70's or 80's -- three
TV networks and print newspapers. We can fact check on the Internet now. So old school
and a shallow presentation. Technically perfect though.

Other comments
Rather than appearing as the rollout of a new "science of the mind and spirit," this has
more of an underlying feel of a Tony Robbins rah, rah event -- lots of noise and positivity
but no substance. To me anyways.

The production was slick and excellent: video shot perfectly; sound and video editing perfect;
color and focus perfect; moved along very well. This actually scared me. It was really well done
technically, all of it, and some people might get drawn in by the high-end presentation.
Spent a lot of money and time to produce this. I suspect they used mostly outside talent to
craft the programming. I sincerely doubt they have this kind of talent in house. Would surprise
me.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I occasionally dropped in on that channel and after a number of times got the clear idea that they were just running a loop, over and over again--just like the Orwellian "r-factor" flat-screens in Ideal Org reception areas. The COS (Crimewave of Scientology) doesn't trust any live person to pitch the scam because they might not be a good liar--or they might inadvertently reveal cult secrets, like:

[ warning, i feel a rant coming on! ]

DIV VI REGISTRAR
...so like I say, you're going to love Scientology
so much because it's like having a magic lamp and
you can get every wish you ever wished for!

WOG
Wow! That sounds just amazing! It actually sounds
too good to be true!

DIV VI REGISTRAR
Oh my goodness, LOL, no, no, no! This time it really
is true---when you go OT you will learn how to do something
we call "postulates". It means when you decide you want
something, you instantly get it!!!

WOG
WOW! So how long does it take to go OT? I can't wait!

DIV VI REGISTRAR
Well it really doesn't take that long at all
if you just get started today and just---DECIDE
you want to go OT and make it the most important
thing in your life--and dedicate your time to it!

WOG
Amazing, I decided! You must be really high on those
OT levels since you work here full time!

DIV VI REGISTRAR
Oh, yes, I have receive more miraculous gains than
you would ever believe! Because I got rid of all my
distractions and became a full time Scientologist
and Scientology staff member!

WOG
Super-amazing! How long have you been on staff?

DIV VI REGISTRAR
Well, it's been 27 years!

WOG
WOW! Twenty seven years! You must be like OT VIII! OMG!

DIV VI REGISTRAR
LOL, thanks for flowing so much power to me! I haven't
gone quite that far on my Bridge to Total Freedom. But it's
my postulate to finish up through OT VIII by the end of this year!

WOG

Wow! So what OT level are you on then? OT VII?

DIV VI REGISTRAR
LOL, not exactly. Hey, let's talk about your Bridge to OT!
How much can you flow to your first course so we can
get you started on the communication course today?!

WOG
But, yeah, okay---I mean, what OT level are you? OT VI?

DIV VI REGISTRAR
Well, Ron says it's not a good idea to talk about one's case.
Hey, tell me about your ruin again, so we can help you get
on the road to happiness today!

WOG
I mean, can you just tell me what OT level you are on? I never
met an OT before.

DIV VI REGISTRAR
Oh, you'll meet lots of OTs when you are on course and
getting auditing. And as Scientologists, we will always
be willing to share our miraculous wins with you and
answer all your questions!

WOG
But, could you answer my question then? After 27 years,
what OT level are you? OT 3?

DIV VI REGISTRAR
LOL, not exactly. I actually am working towards getting
on OT 3 very very soon!

WOG
So, then, you are what? OT 2? OT 1?

DIV VI REGISTRAR
LOL, not exactly.

WOG
But after 27 years, you are at least Clear, right?

DIV VI REGISTRAR
LOL, um, not exactly but I am close. Very very close!

WOG
I mean, weird, so you are on your Grades?

DIV VI REGISTRAR
Can we just talk about all the supernatural powers
you will get as soon as you get on the Bridge?

WOG
Um, are you like what? Grade 2? Grade 1?
Grade 0?

DIV VI REGISTRAR
LOL, not exactly.

WOG
OMG, 27 years? Seriously, so you're like what?

DIV VI REGISTRAR
Well, I mean don't get me wrong, I'm totally winning
on my Bridge.

WOG
Okay, so you're totally winning. What level are you on?

DIV VI REGISTRAR
Um, well, I was on the HQS course but then I got onto
a word chain and bogged. So then I got a study de-bug and
it read on OUT-INT, but we didn't have any auditors who were
certified to run that for a couple years. So that slowed me down.

WOG
So after a couple years you got the auditing and went back
on course because your study case was de-bugged?

DIV VI REGISTRAR
Um, not exactly. When we got a trained auditor on staff, I
didn't have enough money to buy two intensives. So I have been
waiting for free student auditing from someone who needs to
run the Int Rundown. But, actually while I was waiting, my twin
on HQS blew and they sent me to Ethics for allowing that to
happen. During my ethics program I was twinning with a girl
from Romania on Conditions by Dynamics--but it came out that
she was PTS and she was routed off when she mentioned that
she first got interested in studying the mind when she was a small
girl in Bucharest and her father was a psychologist who was helping
homeless people get off of drugs and alcohol addiction. So, yeah,
they told me she was most likely a plant sent in to sabotage Ron's
spiritual freedom Bridge. Anyways, my folders got sent up to OSA
to see what was up with my bogged case and they found the why, that
I hadn't done the Purif. They told me that when I was given cough
syrup as a kid that all those drugs were ruining my spiritual progress.
So, I have been flowing money to my purif since then and it's almost
half paid for now! So, that's a huge win, right?

WOG
Twenty seven years and you still couldn't pay for your Purif? How much
do they pay you anyways?

DIV VI REGISTRAR
Oh, well, we're ministers so we don't get paid big salaries! LOL

WOG
So, like what? Minimum wage?

DIV VI REGISTRAR
LOL, not really. Usually my take-home pay is between 10
and 25 dollars a week---when we get paid. I haven't been paid
in a few months, so I need to catch up on my dateline debts, per
Ron's finance policy, before I can continue flowing money to
my Bridge.

WOG
Oh. I mean--what happened to all that stuff you told me about
miracles and postulates? Why didn't you just postulate that
you'd make more money and do your Bridge?

DIV VI REGISTRAR
Hey, listen, I am not just selfishly thinking about myself, I am
taking total responsibility for all of mankind, so everyone gets
OT powers, not just me. That's why I joined staff!

WOG
But, you don't have any of the gains or powers or miracles that
you want me to believe. And you've been doing it full time for
27 years! What's up with that?

DIV VI REGISTRAR
I'll be straight with you. I'm not just some fucking dilettante who
waltzes into the org and paid a gazillion dollars and gets all their
case handled all the up to OT VIII while the rest of mankind just
suffers and succumbs to the nightmarish dwindling spiral of living
on a slave planet! If you think you are so much better than me,
why don't you fucking join staff, take some responsibility
and help us to save mankind---instead of your bullshit little ruin
that you want to become a fucking actor! LOL. Get real, you can do
all the acting you want, but there's not going to be any
plays or tv shows or movies to even act in
after the planet blows up and everyone dies!

WOG
Whoa! And that's why you don't have any
of the miraculous powers of a Clear or OT?

DIV VI REGISTRAR
Yeah. That's why. So are you going to just sit
there and natter about your life or are you
going to join fucking staff and help us clear
this fucking mudball?

WOG
I thought we were talking about me getting
some help, that's why I came in.

DIV VI REGISTRAR
Hey, don't try running that on me. That's why
all of us on staff came in. Until we cognited that
we can never be full OT until we take responsibility
for dilettante DBs like you.

SUMMARY: The cult cereal box. The outside looks so amazing--all those colorful graphics and exciting magical images! Until you open it and discover what's inside. That's when you start to remember all those "silly" internet websites, where ex-cult members incessantly warned about wearing a Hazmat suit before opening the box.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

posted by Mimsey:

PC PARADOX: The people who know the least about what Scientology is are Scientologists.