What's new

Ebony Awakening

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

Ebony Awakening

Scientology is desperate. And the most desperate of them all is the Freewinds. Trying anything to get people to the home of OT VIII, whether they are ready for OT VIII or not. One of those only comes along every few weeks, hardly enough to keep 200 SO members busy, so they have to come […]

Continue reading...

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I've noticed the same thing ... the cult is now heavily promoting to the black population, they must have finally realised that there is money there and they want it and are willing to ignore what hubbard said about them.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I've noticed the same thing ... the cult is now heavily promoting to the black population, they must have finally realised that there is money there and they want it and are willing to ignore what hubbard said about them.
According to their wiki entry, Nation of Islam only has about 20,000-50,000 members, and I doubt if a large percentage of them would qualify for "whale" status.

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
According to their wiki entry, Nation of Islam only has about 20,000-50,000 members, and I doubt if a large percentage of them would qualify for "whale" status.

There may be non NOI members, black entertainers, athletes, professionals of color in every field, that share common interests and goals with NOI. Those folks may contribute quietly to NOI interests.

Hatshepsut

Crusader
There may be non NOI members, black entertainers, athletes, professionals of color in every field, that share common interests and goals with NOI. Those folks may contribute quietly to NOI interests.
Screenshot 2018-03-14 at 4.33.43 AM.png _
the-way-to-happiness-paperback.png

Well, ya just gotta know there aren't going to be any drugs used within these groups! :D Scientology had its members flagellating themselves, believing they weren't squeaky clean. Now, they want to take on a demographic which has been thoroughly, but thoroughly educated into believing there's ONLY a Flow One. Yeeerrrrrrr...... Rrrrrrrright.

Black people live really close to the ground and are very quick to suspect someone of running a con game on them. Scientology will probably circumvent this paranoia by appealing to the ego. The latest trend among youth is to believe they are all budding geniuses in the rough. Now THAT tactic might work; convincing kids they are the 'elites', and among the smartest on the planet.

giphy.gif

____
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Maybe the SO will be taking other marginalized groups next. Those who dropped acid need not apply.

The Sea Org is stuck taking a lot of foreigners and older people these days. I think Millennials see themselves at the center of everything. "No case on staff" ain't gonna float. When the C of S started to take off in the 70s, it required everyone to see the bigger picture i.e. what is the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics. Problems were encouraged to be solved, not from a self-centered viewpoint, but from outside with a broader view of the bigger game plan. I may be suffering from disillusionment about the declining character of individuals in this world as of late.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-03-14 at 4.33.43 AM.png
    Screenshot 2018-03-14 at 4.33.43 AM.png
    112.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

tesseract

Patron with Horrors
The latest trend among youth is to believe they are all budding geniuses in the rough.

There are no doubt problems which are exacerbating at some places, leading to a large percentage of late generations ending up visibly more messed-up than those before them, leaving them without the emotional or technical skills to sustain themselves, i.e. to work for a living. It goes back mostly to questionable upbringing methods and growing up in ghettos / without both parents and a deteriorating quality of education. But what you're speaking of also generally is a problem with the uneducated and with low IQ people, it's called Dunning-Kruger effect.
Add gang rivalries, Black inferiority/superiority complexes, the appeal to ego that is so inherent to scientology (and NOI), and there you go. ;)

Now THAT tactic might work; convincing kids they are the 'elites', and among the smartest on the planet.

Yes... :(