What's new

David Mayo's biography

SanDiegoMember

Howard Dickman
My name is Howard Dickman and I am the co-author of Yvonne Gillham Jentzsch's on-line biography. I am currently working on David Mayo's on-line biography. The difference, this time, is that I am creating his bio totally off line until I have it finished, at which time I will post it. Yvonne's was found out about prior to our intended announcement.

Much of David Mayo's life has already been posted here and there on the internet. I have cut and pasted about 95 pages of material from which to draw from. However there are just a few things that I have not found, thus this new thread.

I am hoping to find the date of his divorce from Merrill and then the date and place of his marriage to Julia.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks;

Howard Dickman

Veda

Sponsor
My name is Howard Dickman and I am the co-author of Yvonne Gillham Jentzsch's on-line biography. I am currently working on David Mayo's on-line biography. The difference, this time, is that I am creating his bio totally off line until I have it finished, at which time I will post it. Yvonne's was found out about prior to our intended announcement.

Much of David Mayo's life has already been posted here and there on the internet. I have cut and pasted about 95 pages of material from which to draw from. However there are just a few things that I have not found, thus this new thread.

I am hoping to find the date of his divorce from Merrill and then the date and place of his marriage to Julia.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks;

Howard Dickman
Are you the person who had praise for the RPF?

If so, I hope you won't praise Hubbard for having David Mayo kidnapped and taken to the southern California desert where, per Hubbard's instructions, he was forced to run around a bright red telephone pole, all day, in the sweltering summer heat.

According to David Mayo, Hubbard believed that runnning around a - fire engine red - pole would "restimulate" a particular "implant" and would result in him being driven insane or into apathy.

Aside from having some teeth fall out, Mayo did not having any "case gain" from this Hubbard "handling."