What's new

Scientology asks court to freeze Laura D’s forced-abortion case for a long-shot appeal

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Bill, You keep harping on the same point, your same answer to everyone else's thoughtful posts.

BILL
Okay indie scientologists, today's math lesson is
going to teach you how to add. You see I have written
on the blackboard, "Two plus two equals four"?

INDIE SCN CLASS (in unison)
Yes.

BILL
Okay now without looking at the blackboard
how much is two plus two?

Eight!

BILL
Hmmm. I think you must have not understood
my question. How much is two plus two?

Nine!

BILL
Okay, let's cut the gradient back. Everyone
should now look at the blackboard again and
read what I wrote: "Two plus two equals four"
Okay got it? Now without looking, how
much is two plus two?

Seven!

BILL
What the---? Okay this time I want you
to look at the blackboard while I am asking
you the question. So, everyone look at the
blackboard while I ask you, how much is two plus two?

INDIE SCN CLASS (In unison)
Eleven!

BILL
OMG, what is going on? Are you pranking me? LOL

INDIE SCIENTOLOGIST WILLIAM BLOWDOWN (stands up)
Well Bill we don't have any problem. But you
have a really big problem that is majorly
screwing this math lesson up!

BILL
I have a problem? Really? Pray tell, what is it?

INDIE SCIENTOLOGIST WILLIAM BLOWDOWN
You keep repeating yourself harping on the same point!

Last edited:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Which OT Levels did you receive that led to your OT abilities?
Never studied anything past CLIV org Pitsy. I just studied basic concepts like OT being a round ball bearing that will naturally roll to where it can do the most good and the measure of "OT" is the ability to make your postulates stick

AND!!!

VERY IMPORTANT!!!

I studied in the context of christian faith; attune and align the postulates to the will of a loving GOD!

HelluvaHoax!

Never studied anything past CLIV org Pitsy. I just studied basic concepts like OT being a round ball bearing that will naturally roll to where it can do the most good and the measure of "OT" is the ability to make your postulates stick

AND!!!

VERY IMPORTANT!!!

I studied in the context of christian faith; attune and align the postulates to the will of a loving GOD!
Your definition of "OT" is understandable. It's one of the most popular articles of faith by Scientologists.

If you literally mean "postulate" the way Hubbard defined it, then of course there are no postulates that have ever been demonstrated. Nobody in the history of the world has ever been able to demonstrate a postulate that is instantaneous and manifests in the physical world for all to see.

Ergo, what we are left with is a scattering of watered down events where (to whatever degreed) something happened that a person intended or wished for. It has nothing to do with thetans or theta or paranormal abilities--it simply means that something happened that an individual attributed themselves as source. This kind of abstraction is all over the map and could include such things as:

-- Someone wished to win the $100M lottery, played it and won.
-- Someone wished to win the $100M lottery, played it and won $200.
-- Someone wanted to own their own dream house and worked for 20 years and bought it.
-- Someone wanted to own their one dream house and after the death of parents, inherited money and bought it.
-- Someone wanted to meet their soul mate, joined a dating service, fell in love and got married.
-- Someone wanted to meet their soul mate, met them while standing in line at the post office, fell in love, got married .

That last one is typical. The person is so elated they write glowing OT success stories about how they attained the ability to "postulate". Later they give MAKING YOUR OT POSTULATES HAPPEN workshops and seminars and tour the world. Nobody seems to notice that they got divorced from their "soul mate" because everyone is so electrified that they have "OT" powers and anyone can learn how to rub the magic lamp and get all one's wishes!

Think I am making this up? LOL. Oh, what's that, you wanted an example? Sure, the Feshback brother (remember the mega-billionaire who was the first to do SuperPower by donating over $1M to the holy building fund?). Yeah, that guy. He went bankrupt, owes the IRS millions, but still tours the orgs giving seminars on how to become a mega-rich OT. And the COSP (Church of Scientific Postulates) widely promotes their financial "OT" and his preposterous pecuniary pretend postulate powers.

Postulates. It's just good old fashioned flakey faith healing but it's not the body that is supposed to get healthy, it's the person's finances.

Hey Clay Pigeon, care to DEMONSTRATE a postulate for us?

I didn't think so. Like all Scientologists, they can clay demo "postulates". They can use the word "postulates" in sentences. They just can't DO it.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I have had a change of mind.

To wit, I have "come to my senses". . .

Because I just discovered i have the POWER OF POSTULATES within me. It's kind of like the ending of The Wizard of Oz, but without the heel clicking.

Let me demonstrate my postulate power, in case you haven't already read about it in Advance! magazine:

I am going to postulate the creation of an particle in space.

One and all will be able to see it manifest in the physical world, on this planet.

If you read the Factors, you will already know I am talking about the godlike power we, as beings, have always and forever possess. The power to create a dimension point!!

Here, watch very carefully. . .

I am not sure why my dimension points keep coming up orange. I am going to cut back on carrot juice and see if that helps.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
What is so impressive is your ability to hold your postulated point in time, space, and matters.

Pure tone 40 at work here!
WOW

Can I ask you to postulate something for me...and transfer it via paypal???? Please :oops:

Last edited:

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Your definition of "OT" is understandable. It's one of the most popular articles of faith by Scientologists.

If you literally mean "postulate" the way Hubbard defined it, then of course there are no postulates that have ever been demonstrated. Nobody in the history of the world has ever been able to demonstrate a postulate that is instantaneous and manifests in the physical world for all to see.

Ergo, what we are left with is a scattering of watered down events where (to whatever degreed) something happened that a person intended or wished for. It has nothing to do with thetans or theta or paranormal abilities--it simply means that something happened that an individual attributed themselves as source. This kind of abstraction is all over the map and could include such things as:

-- Someone wished to win the $100M lottery, played it and won.
-- Someone wished to win the $100M lottery, played it and won $200.
-- Someone wanted to own their own dream house and worked for 20 years and bought it.
-- Someone wanted to own their one dream house and after the death of parents, inherited money and bought it.
-- Someone wanted to meet their soul mate, joined a dating service, fell in love and got married.
-- Someone wanted to meet their soul mate, met them while standing in line at the post office, fell in love, got married .

That last one is typical. The person is so elated they write glowing OT success stories about how they attained the ability to "postulate". Later they give MAKING YOUR OT POSTULATES HAPPEN workshops and seminars and tour the world. Nobody seems to notice that they got divorced from their "soul mate" because everyone is so electrified that they have "OT" powers and anyone can learn how to rub the magic lamp and get all one's wishes!

Think I am making this up? LOL. Oh, what's that, you wanted an example? Sure, the Feshback brother (remember the mega-billionaire who was the first to do SuperPower by donating over $1M to the holy building fund?). Yeah, that guy. He went bankrupt, owes the IRS millions, but still tours the orgs giving seminars on how to become a mega-rich OT. And the COSP (Church of Scientific Postulates) widely promotes their financial "OT" and his preposterous pecuniary pretend postulate powers.

Postulates. It's just good old fashioned flakey faith healing but it's not the body that is supposed to get healthy, it's the person's finances.

Hey Clay Pigeon, care to DEMONSTRATE a postulate for us?

I didn't think so. Like all Scientologists, they can clay demo "postulates". They can use the word "postulates" in sentences. They just can't DO it.

I had an uncle who would go to Las Vegas once a year to gamble. He'd come back boasting about how much he won. He neglected to mention how much he lost.

Scientology "OTs" do the same thing. Like all of us, they go through life thinking "I'd sure like to have that", "I wish I had that", "I want that" and so on. Then ... one time they do get one of those "thats". Wow! "Postulates work!" Write a success story!

Not, of course, mentioning all the "postulates" that didn't come true.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Scientology "OTs" do the same thing. Like all of us, they go through life thinking "I'd sure like to have that", "I wish I had that", "I want that" and so on. Then ... one time they do get one of those "thats". Wow! "Postulates work!" Write a success story!

I have to say that I've had some huge OT wins myself with my postulates sticking.

Just this morning I was on my way to an appointment but running a little bit late, and worried about whether I'd find a parking place.

I used my abilities acquired during my time in Scientology and must acknowledge I got spectacular results. (I included a picture as evidence in case anyone didn't believe me)

park.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

I have to say that I've had some huge OT wins myself with my postulates sticking.

Just this morning I was on my way to an appointment but running a little bit late, and worried about whether I'd find a parking place.

I used my abilities acquired during my time in Scientology and must acknowledge I got spectacular results. (I included a picture as evidence in case anyone didn't believe me)

View attachment 14327
lol lol lol

In a related OT win. . .

I was running really late for course one night and the traffic was at a standstill on the freeway. I knew it would be pointless to call the org to say that there had been an accident and I would be late. Because they would then send ME to ethics and assign ME a lower condition for not making it go right. Somehow I would be responsible for the accident, right? LOL. Simultaneously, I would be responsible for letting the student points stat crash, even though that is THEIR stat, not mine.

Well, I am getting derailed here with my HE&R, let me get back to this miraculous OT win. . .

With 30 seconds remaining until roll call, I screamed into the org's parking lot and there were literally no spaces!!! None! Then I remembered the PDC tape I had been studying the day before where Ron talks about "a being has the ability to mock up whatever they want, matter, energy space....."

THAT'S IT, I cognited!

I'll just "mock up space" between the parked cars.

Then very slowly and carefully, I made a postulate that my car could fit between two other parked cars.

Let me assure you, it was an impossible feat inside the physical universe, so i had to dive deep into the theta universe where everything is possible and all your wishes come true!

Then, using theta perceptics, I began to maneuver my car into the tiny space between two other cars.

I swear the parked cars on either side actually moved and "made way" for me. That must have been the OT phenomena that Moses demonstrated when he parted the Red Sea, so at this point I am feeling pretty good about myself!

So, quite miraculously I was able to park and dash upstairs just as they called my name.

I smile to myself at the miracle that just happened that allowed me to make it go right to be on time.

Thanks Ron!

HelluvaHoax!

Um, I just picked up some entheta in my universe about my last miracle OT parking win.

Listen you DB cocksucker, whoever you are out there that is flowing inval at my OT win. I know what you are thinking.

DOCS OR STFU!

Right?

Okay you fucking SP, I will find a photo and post it.

And get out of my space, DB, I do not need nor want your low toned inval !!!!

HelluvaHoax!

Yeah, okay, here is the DOC. . .

I don't ever want to hear someone say again that there is no proof of OT powers. . .

hqdefault.jpg

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

View attachment 14327
I am going to write a KR on you. You took my exact postulated parking spot.......or did you steal my postulate....damned SP errr ptstype4s

Leland

Crusader
Exactly!

If history is a guide to what will happen---and with Scientology it always is---here is the court case rolled forward. This is what will happen:

1) The COS (Crimewave of Scientology) will use every legal, illegal & fair-game dirty trick in the book they are willing to gamble they can get away with, in order to derail or stall out the case and drive the plaintive (and/or their attorneys) into bankruptcy, despair or surrender.
AND, IF THAT DOES NOT WORK. . .
2) The COS will bluff, bully and blunder towards trial and unleash everything they've got to intimidate the plaintive and deceive the court. Until the first day that the plaintive gets on the witness stand in open court and begins telling their nightmarish horror story of what a "church" did to them. Then the COS will suddenly settle by spending a tiny fraction of their parishioners' multi-billion dollar war chest that was raised over the past 68 years just for this purpose---the protect the top sociopathic guru-du-jour (Hubbard/Miscavige)
As unbelievable as it may sound, the cult may have learned something from the Debbie Cook meltdown where they allowed one of their former gulag prisoners to testify of the terrors visited upon her. So, I am guessing they won't repeat that and will settle before anyone can speak. On that subject, they will naturally crush the plaintive's ability to talk about the case or the amount of money they are receiving (they won't get it all at the front, to ensure their cowed silence).

One has to reach far and wide to find an organization that is cruel and corrupt as the cult of Scientology, combining criminality, avarice, sadism, terrorism and then using big lies to give themselves the thin patina of acceptable spiritual/religious virtue. The only groups that immediately come to mind are Jihadi terrorists and the Manson cult.
If history is a guide to what will happen---and with Scientology it always is---here is the court case rolled forward. This is what will happen:

1) The COS (Crimewave of Scientology) will use every legal, illegal & fair-game dirty trick in the book they are willing to gamble they can get away with, in order to derail or stall out the case and drive the plaintive (and/or their attorneys) into bankruptcy, despair or surrender.
AND, IF THAT DOES NOT WORK. . .
2) The COS will bluff, bully and blunder towards trial and unleash everything they've got to intimidate the plaintive and deceive the court. Until the first day that the plaintive gets on the witness stand in open court and begins telling their nightmarish horror story of what a "church" did to them. Then the COS will suddenly settle by spending a tiny fraction of their parishioners' multi-billion dollar war chest that was raised over the past 68 years just for this purpose---the protect the top sociopathic guru-du-jour (Hubbard/Miscavige)
As unbelievable as it may sound, the cult may have learned something from the Debbie Cook meltdown where they allowed one of their former gulag prisoners to testify of the terrors visited upon her. So, I am guessing they won't repeat that and will settle before anyone can speak. On that subject, they will naturally crush the plaintive's ability to talk about the case or the amount of money they are receiving (they won't get it all at the front, to ensure their cowed silence).
I noticed the other day (yesterday may 24 2018 ) that there was a $1Billion Judgement handed down in an underage rape law suit. ( 22 year old, armed, Security Guard, raped an underage girl in front of her boyfriend......)

With this size of Judgement perhaps becoming more the norm.......It would seem to me that the Cult's War Chest isn't looking so big now.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I noticed the other day (yesterday may 24 2018 ) that there was a $1Billion Judgement handed down in an underage rape law suit.

With this size of Judgement perhaps becoming more the norm.......It would seem to me that the Cult's War Chest isn't looking so big now.

Would be cool, would it not, if one day there was a 4 billion dollar judgment vs. the COS (Crimewave of Scientology)?

They'd have to declare bankruptcy because they could only come up with 3 billion.

The 4th billion would have long since been "as-ised" by cult leader Miscavige who'd be in some off-shore, extradition-free venue drinking booze and hatefully laughing about how pathetically gullible Scientologists are.

Anyone think that's an exaggeration? LOL

Leland

Crusader
I can't wrap my wits around a $1 billion Judgement.....but it is food for thought.

3 Billion dollars is not much to keep what the Cult has running....even using slave like labor.

The Electric, Water and Heating/Cooling bills alone, worldwide....must be staggering.

HelluvaHoax!

I can't wrap my wits around a $1 billion Judgement.....but it is food for thought.

3 Billion dollars is not much to keep what the Cult has running....even using slave like labor.

The Electric, Water and Heating/Cooling bills alone, worldwide....must be staggering.

If there is a bean shortage on this planet, that could drive bean prices sky-high and bankrupt the church. This seems like a far more viable strategy to ending the cult than waiting for government regulatory agencies and law enforcement to do anything to stop their crime wave, lol.

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
Something clearly lacking on this thread----------------"Sanity is the ability to recognize differences, similarities and identities."
By your reasoning above, you are the one who is insane.

Here's something for you to "recognize":

A malicious long-con, operating as a cult and calling itself a religion consumed Laura's life from birth until she finally convinced them to cut her lose by drinking bleach and they then sent her off with a free loader debt.

Nobody on this board gives a rats ass about your comm course wins during your 10 years of searching out "truth" as a public scientologist and we certainly couldn't care less about your R-Factors to us.

Last edited:

Koot

Patron with Honors
I finally got it! You and Koot and Terril and the others are saying you're the smart ones. You knew all the time that it was a fake and a fraud but you found your "nuggets of truth" and got all the good out of Scientology. You were never fooled. You were on top of it all the time.

So the accusation that you were fooled, you did fall for it, you are True Believers who not only fell for Hubbard's lies but still believe them -- must be denied, again and again. Your whole personal story is that you were the smart ones, you were not fooled -- Hubbard told the truth.

And all of you still believe in Hubbard's lies about "miracles" and "clear" and "OT".

Unlike us "dumb ones", you can't admit that you are still being fooled by Hubbard.
I am just not whining about it.