What's new

LRH death event Pat Broeker

Gib

Crusader
Her's a video of the death event:

If one listens closely, what bullshit and rhetoric by Pat Broeker.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
He's telling lies that he creates second after second but thinking to himself : ''OMG,those ''retards'' really believe my bullshit..and they applaud... I can't believe it! Let's keep on going though!''

This is the SO bullshitter at its best... Bullshit peddlar!

Last edited:

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
An oldie but a goodie.

Continuing his research without the encumbrance of a motorhome, dontchaknow.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
You know, the extended applause at the beginning of the vid reminds me of how the terrified minions who worship Kim Jong-un dare not be the first one to stop clapping in case they are summarily taken away and shot in the back of the head. It's really fucking spooky!

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
He's clearly nervous, which can be forgiven - he probably wasn't used to delivering that kind of public speaking performance. But when I first watched this (and the same, watching it again today), I thought "My god, what a load of lies and bullshit". It reminds me of LRH's "I never had a second wife" video, which left a similar impression on me. I remember when I was in, being told that the "Introduction to Scientology" LRH video was an ideal tool for introducing Scientology to others. When I watched it myself, I thought "I'm not showing people this". He came across as a disingenuous snake-oil salesmen in that.

What was interesting, though, is the fact that people in the org were pushing this, as though they couldn't see that it wasn't actually a very good dissemination tool. Although I pushed my own critical thoughts aside, it did make me realise that there was a disjuncture between what gung-ho Scientologists thought, and REALITY.

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
1688ed605ad201363e9d005056a9545d

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
Research on Earth: 1950 to 1975 = 25 years.

Research on upper levels (unencumbered): 1986 to 2018 = 32 years.

People still in should be asking themselves about who is going to be
the beneficiary of said "advanced research" and when. Nothing was
ever sent back to Target I Earth. No new streamlining of the bridge
after further discoveries. People should be asking this about now.
:shrug:

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
. . .
Research on Earth: 1950 to 1975 = 25 years.

Research on upper levels (unencumbered): 1986 to 2018 = 32 years.

People still in should be asking themselves about who is going to be
the beneficiary of said "advanced research" and when. Nothing was
ever sent back to Target I Earth. No new streamlining of the bridge
after further discoveries. People should be asking this about now.
:shrug:
Wasn't hubbard (in a past life) one of those responsible for catching and caging xemu/xenu? What the hell was he doing between then and 1950 that Earth is only Target 1?

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
You know, the extended applause at the beginning of the vid reminds me of how the terrified minions who worship Kim Jong-un dare not be the first one to stop clapping in case they are summarily taken away and shot in the back of the head. It's really fucking spooky!

The extended applause for the Fatman's picture on the wall at Stevens Creek Mission circa 1982 was my very first WTF moment in $cientology.

As a teen I had read The Gulag Archipelago where Solzhenitsyn describes the CCCP Party Congress where a "Standing Ovation" for Stalin's giant painting hanging from the ceiling went on 45 minutes! everyone was afraid to be the first one to stop.
My first night at Stevens Creek the applauding the Hubbard picture on the wall caught me by surprise, no one had told me that was what they did. My first time seeing it. It went on too long and was cringy.

I immediately realized a couple things: Whatever good this thing ($cn.) was it had a huge potential of going sideways, cuz we're dealing with humans. If you've read The Gulag Archipelago you will know just how psycho humans can go. The second thing was I found myself applauding too (half-heartedly) and wondered why.

Last edited:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh, it's so cringing to watch this video of Pat. At 5:40 in Karen's recent video she briefly ponders the idea of what would have happened if someone like Pat took over instead of Miscavige.

I suspect all exes have thought about this. I didn't know Pat but I knew a lot of Scientologists like him. I'll take Karen's word that he was a gentle soul. He looks very much out of his element in this video like he is struggling to stay true to his moral compass while filling time with a lot of false promises. That OT VIII he is talking about is the one where LRH is Lucifer and would soon be redacted, yes? And there would never be an OT IX or X. Scientologists must be impressed with the idea of volumes of paper and material, otherwise why dwell upon it so much? But it does keep the awkward silence at bay. We know he was put through the ringer by Miscavige before going on stage. Our pets lick their lips when they are stressed and this is their way of self soothing. I feel so sorry for Pat here. If I were him, looking out at the crowd, in my mind I'd be envisioning the RPF's RPF to eternity if I flub it.

Hubbard...Scientology, they made fools of all of us. I look back on it now as a kind of competition over who got put in the most foolish set of circumstances. I think I'm way up there but I can't compete with this.

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
screenshot2012-09-30at83816am.png

Pat Broeker holds up a big date,
with the top and bottom part covered to prevent the "key in" of a super duper whole track implant
handled on a future, not yet released, OT level.
The audience responded with oohs and aahs.

__________​

The Sea Org and the Future of 19 January, 1986

FO3879.gif

Robert Vaughn Young knew Pat Broeker and, as I recall, spoke briefly with him on the phone after Broeker was demoted from First Loyal Officer to (erased) non person.

At 3:13, RV Young describes the invention of the shore story:

_________​

The Sea Org and the future was cancelled on 18 April 1988.

FO3879%20cancelled.gif

Reactions: Gib

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
That long date in the Broeker LRH death event: is it the date in the future at which Ron will be back in touch? Or is it the release date of OTIX and X? It always made me laugh the way the age of the physical universe changed with the blowing wind. First it was 76 trillion years (plus another 76 trillion for the magic universe before it), then it was 4 quadrillion years in Incident I. In OT XVI you will discover that the 4 quadrillion date in Incident 1 is actually an IMPLANTED date. Incident 1 is actually a picture sequence within ANOTHER, MORE BASIC implant, which pretends to be an implant that happened 4 quadrillion years ago.

Bullshit. When I see someone in Scientology recover the foreign language that they spoke six lifetimes ago, the piano skills they had last lifetime, or the advanced technological knowledge that cannot be found yet on earth, but was known about on arse-lickus, then I will be more inclined to believe this stuff.

Whenever Hubbard talked about stuff he knew from the wholetrack, it always ended in "and so on and so forth", waving us on to the next mis-direction of attention. We know the full contents of the Incident II 36 day picture sequence now, but (conveniently) that's not needed, so I won't tell you the details. I even saw it claimed somewhere that when the church wanted to do an SP in, they would show them a film of the 36-day sequence. Not sure whether it was LRH claiming this, or whether it was said by someone else. Does anyone know anything about this?

Einstein got it wrong when he stated that the speed of light cannot be exceeded, according to Hubbard. The proof is that space ships from many light years away were able to get to Earth in a matter of weeks. And so on and so forth. So what's the true physics of the matter? Where's his equations? An explanation of the principles involved? I recall an SO member on mission at St. Hill who claimed that Ron left instructions in one of his fiction novels as to how to build a time machine. His ambition was to follow the instructions and build one one day.

I remember listening to one of Ron's lectures once, where he claimed that if you have two spherical objects, one inside the other, and you create a vacuum inside so that they implode, one on top of the other, then the arrangement of spheres will "think" at the point when they implode. This, dear readers, is the basis of how a mind thinks. And so on and so forth.

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
I remember when I was in, being told that the "Introduction to Scientology" LRH video was an ideal tool for introducing Scientology to others. When I watched it myself, I thought "I'm not showing people this". He came across as a disingenuous snake-oil salesmen in that.

What was interesting, though, is the fact that people in the org were pushing this, as though they couldn't see that it wasn't actually a very good dissemination tool. Although I pushed my own critical thoughts aside, it did make me realise that there was a disjuncture between what gung-ho Scientologists thought, and REALITY.
That's the one where LRH is interviewed by Tony Hitchman, isn't it? We had the film at our mission, but WE DIDN'T SHOW IT TO THE PUBLIC, because it would be "out-gradient" for them. I didn't see it until I joined staff, after I'd been in scn about 6 months.

My reaction to LRH in the film was the same as yours, though I quickly suppressed it. I think the real reason we didn't show it to the public was because even as scngsts we subconsciously knew this wasn't really "mankind's greatest friend."

hqdefault.jpg

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
That's the one where LRH is interviewed by Tony Hitchman, isn't it? We had the film at our mission, but WE DIDN'T SHOW IT TO THE PUBLIC, because it would be "out-gradient" for them. I didn't see it until I joined staff, after I'd been in scn about 6 months.

My reaction to LRH in the film was the same as yours, though I quickly suppressed it. I think the real reason we didn't show it to the public was because even as scngsts we subconsciously knew this wasn't really "mankind's greatest friend."

hqdefault.jpg
Yes, that's the one!

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

hqdefault.jpg
I've seen snippets of that film. Cant take more than a few minutes at a time, I get cringey and feel like I need a shower.

So, are there any dentists or dental hygienist's on the forum? I'd like a professional opinion on just what the hell is going on with Hubbard's mouth? It looks all black inside. I get the weird impression he's trying to over-enunciate or something. Talk around a bad tooth/teeth? Strange.

freethinker

Sponsor
How many here think they would still be in Scientology if Broeker had assumed command? How many think the tech would be working and creating clears and OT's in abundance?

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
How many here think they would still be in Scientology if Broeker had assumed command?
That's a frightening question.

Possibly a bit longer, but not that much longer.

Miscavige was the only one who had the perfect set of traits to keep it going for as long as it has:
  • Steel-willed psychopathic drive
  • Obsession to be on top and wield absolute command
  • Soviet-style skills to shoot all contenders or possible usurpers of his power
  • Willing to lock up people and utterly destroy lives and families
  • Capability to tell absolute lies without conscience or pangs of guilt
  • Ability to extract maximum dollars from each and every person continually
  • Skills to reinvent and repackage the same stuff over and over
  • Imagination to create ongoing lies about Hubbard's ignoble ending
I think Pat and Annie would have had some conscience along the way and
it would have totally collapsed before now. Only a person like Dave could have
kept this spiritual con going like he has.

For me the tipping point was GAT I and being asked to pay for everything again.
I realized that the people at the top were stone-cold crooks and extremely
incompetent. Decided I would leave and watch others and keep my powder dry
for a few years. See if ANYONE exhibited ANY OT powers at all. So far, I had only
observed very suspicious OT8 completions or utterly nuts OT8 completions.

About a year after I left and turned in my OT7 materials, two Class 9s from Flag
showed up to try to salvage me. (Long story.) I did not bite in the least but was
civil and nice to them because I pitied them. They revealed to me I was the 400th
OT7 person they had visited at home. At the time I had no idea how many people
had left, since I lived in a remote location and had few Scio friends. Most abandoned
me once they learned I had turned in my materials.

I dread the question you asked because another year longer or another dollar
invested would have been too much. Just a frightening question.

I dodged a bullet when I left.

I guess, thank god Pat and Annie didn't take over.

###