What's new

The “Reactive Mind”

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
No doubt that many people get results as a result of the placebo effect. As far as the actual tech, abreaction therapy was developed by the psych's back in the 1800's, and some may be helped by it as well.

But the claims that Hubbard makes for it are fraudulent and absurd. :faceslap:
Not a single individual was "Cleared" in the way Hubbard describes, nor got the promised abilities listed in the book.
And this is never acknowledged despite the book being revised in subsequent editions.
Yes...

Hubbard went way over the top with promises in DMSMH...

However auditing can certainly produce a state worthy of being termed "keyed out clear"

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
He didn't go 'way over the top', he lied his fucking ass off. What he did was fraudulent.
natternatternatter...

The bottom line is ...

for me, if not for you...

is the truths Hubbard and his colleagues produced.

As I have no interest in defrauding anyone other than Doyle Lonergan I have no use for any falsehoods

I can wonderful things with the truths and have used them often

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
You are paying attention to my actions?

I have audited many with good result.

I have survived murderous assault and undone much of the damage done to me.

I have stopped DEAD the career of a serial murderer.

I have produced a verified theory leading to a predicted advance in the early detection of cancer.

I have produced an extraordinary and exceptional level of relief and comfort in a dear friend's last weeks as he died of cancer.

I have been a participant in the diplomatic process which produced START and the dissolution of the Warsaw Pact and the collapse of the Soviet Union

I have comandeered six live nukes off the rack at Minot AFB because I had opened an independent line of communication with Iraqi insurgents producing the agreement for the complete withdrawal of American ground troops and immediately upon hand delivering my recommendations to Dubya's entourage in Bellevue Washington in late August of aught seven I needed to slap a goddam six-shooter down on the table to let the sonsabitches know I damn well meant what I said.

I am currently working on getting the proposed Amendment to our Constitution I have composed to the floor of Congress

If anyone has been responsive to my recent suggestion to watch American League pennant race you might have noticed our much beloved Olde Towne Teame has finally and eloquently avenged the infamous and perfidious "Boston Massacre" of August '78. Eat yer heart out Bucky Bleeping Dent!

Are theses the actions to which you refer?

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
You are interested in falsehoods.

I am interested in truths.

Hubbard was no perfect angel; he was far from the worst he is made out to be.

Without my studies of the truths in his writings I could not have done those things I listed and many more Pitsy.

I edited his works as I read and I prepared for my studies by examining the charges against him; I maintained my integrity as a christian and a defender of our Constitution. I am NOT guilty of ANY of the crimes that are alleged of CoS personnel and for the most part (not entirely but as an auditor I am obliged to hold in confidence some testimony well savored on this board) the staff conduct I observed was kosher

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
You are interested in falsehoods.

I am interested in truths.
On the contrary, I'm just wanting others to see Scientology and Hubbard as they truly are.

There is absolutely compelling evidence that Hubbard is guilty of marketing fraud, and it's important to inform others of that so they don't fall into the same trap that so many others did.

You are not so interested in THAT truth though, are you?

Rather than ever acknowledging it you just want to post your success stories.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am not going to acknowledge unproven assertions.

ONCE AGAIN!!!

Hello Pitsy!

Anybody home?

My erstwhile brother-in-law Greg Wilhere blocked my path to my son when his leukemia was still perhaps curable and my presence might have made a difference.

A jerk badly applying questionable policy is a significant factor in the wrongful death of my son.

And I do not recall ever having you acknowledge that I have suffered exceptionally painful loss by reason CoS abuses

This does not change the TRUTH

That I am among those who have derived personal benefit from Hubbard's work

Fix it?

YES!!!

Throw it on the trash heap of history?

No.

Gib

Crusader

ONCE AGAIN!!!

Hello Pitsy!

Anybody home?

My erstwhile brother-in-law Greg Wilhere blocked my path to my son when his leukemia was still perhaps curable and my presence might have made a difference.

A jerk badly applying questionable policy is a significant factor in the wrongful death of my son.

And I do not recall ever having you acknowledge that I have suffered exceptionally painful loss by reason CoS abuses

This does not change the TRUTH

That I am among those who have derived personal benefit from Hubbard's work

Fix it?

YES!!!

Throw it on the trash heap of history?

No.
I'd throw it out, just because you have a success story we are to keep it?

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
<snip>

<snip>

I have produced a verified theory leading to a predicted advance in the early detection of cancer.

I have produced an extraordinary and exceptional level of relief and comfort in a dear friend's last weeks as he died of cancer.

I have been a participant in the diplomatic process which produced START and the dissolution of the Warsaw Pact and the collapse of the Soviet Union

I have comandeered six live nukes off the rack at Minot AFB because I had opened an independent line of communication with Iraqi insurgents producing the agreement for the complete withdrawal of American ground troops and immediately upon hand delivering my recommendations to Dubya's entourage in Bellevue Washington in late August of aught seven I needed to slap a goddam six-shooter down on the table to let the sonsabitches know I damn well meant what I said.

I am currently working on getting the proposed Amendment to our Constitution I have composed to the floor of Congress

<snip>
Hang on CP, you forgot to tell us about how you walked on water, invented a perpetual motion machine and had Queen Elizabeth II round for lunch.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron

"You are paying attention to my actions?
If anyone has been responsive to my recent suggestion to watch American League pennant race you might have noticed our much beloved Olde Towne Teame has finally and eloquently avenged the infamous and perfidious "Boston Massacre" of August '78. Eat yer heart out Bucky Bleeping Dent!"

Then what the hell are these?

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
topper1.jpg

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
"You are paying attention to my actions?
If anyone has been responsive to my recent suggestion to watch American League pennant race you might have noticed our much beloved Olde Towne Teame has finally and eloquently avenged the infamous and perfidious "Boston Massacre" of August '78. Eat yer heart out Bucky Bleeping Dent!"

Then what the hell are these?
some of these are unproven assertions, however Leonard Lake tortured and murdered twenty three people the last of them my friend Maurice Osakas and then he was dead within 48 hours; which can be verified on the internet. The nukes came off the rack at Minot the day after Dubya hopped on Airforce One and flew to Bellevue Washington. General David Petraeus testified to Congress in the middle of September in favor of maintaining troop levels in Iraq. My report favored phased withdrawal of all troops. Phased withdrawal of all American troops began shortly after the general's appearance, again verifiable on the internet. You will not find my name associated with either event on the 'net. I do present my statements as testimony

That I am working on an Amendment can be verified.

My book "The Amendment; Revised Corrected and Refined" is on Amazon. Six bucks.

Buy one.

Read it.

Read it again; it is a "twice read book"

Buy half a dozen more and pass them out to family and friends

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
some of these are unproven assertions, however Leonard Lake tortured and murdered twenty three people the last of them my friend Maurice Osakas and then he was dead within 48 hours; which can be verified on the internet. The nukes came off the rack at Minot the day after Dubya hopped on Airforce One and flew to Bellevue Washington. General David Petraeus testified to Congress in the middle of September in favor of maintaining troop levels in Iraq. My report favored phased withdrawal of all troops. Phased withdrawal of all American troops began shortly after the general's appearance, again verifiable on the internet. You will not find my name associated with either event on the 'net. I do present my statements as testimony

That I am working on an Amendment can be verified.

My book "The Amendment; Revised Corrected and Refined" is on Amazon. Six bucks.

Buy one.

Read it.

Read it again; it is a "twice read book"

Buy half a dozen more and pass them out to family and friends
A lot of what is deemed "OT causation" could be switching timelines -- you declare you want to exist in a timeline where such and such is true and then you end up in that timeline.