What's new

Why OT9+ don't exist

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Yes, to be a really convincing LRH, all of that would need to come naturally to him.
Could it be that he has a loser beingness & history that he's desperate to shed and sees pretending to be LRH as a fast track to wealth and notoriety? It's a desperate attempt to jump into a winning valance while shedding his loser valance like a cocoon. Which ultimately will just make him seen as a bigger loser but it's his loser mentality that prevents him from seeing the big picture here.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
If an OT isn't appearing paranoid, raving about BTs being everywhere and needing to be injected with vistaril to calm them down then they obviously haven't yet reached the level Hubbard was at. So more OT levels will need to be completed.

tr8theta

I Love Kitties
Is your point that this is likely to BE LRH, or to NOT BE him?
Unlikely that he is...unless as I suggested, he face a large audience of Ex-Scientologists who personally knew the real LRH in the 50's, 60's 70's 80's who pose specific questions about very personal interactions with him that took place between them and LRH ONLY so that when he answers, the person asking would then confirm that YES that DID transpire between them exactly. Then it could be said that he may very well BE the man. If he's a fake (which I believe he is) he'll trip up again and again in his answers. I gotta call this guy the jokester of the century. What do YOU think?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Unlikely that he is...unless as I suggested, he face a large audience of Ex-Scientologists who personally knew the real LRH in the 50's, 60's 70's 80's who pose specific questions about very personal interactions with him that took place between them and LRH ONLY so that when he answers, the person asking would then confirm that YES that DID transpire between them exactly. Then it could be said that he may very well BE the man. If he's a fake (which I believe he is) he'll trip up again and again in his answers. I gotta call this guy the jokester of the century. What do YOU think?

In the $cientology field,

Yes he is a jokester. The jokester of the century being IMHO Miss Cavige
and the jokester of the last century being LRH ;)

It seems they all belong to the same family ;)

tr8theta

I Love Kitties
In the $cientology field,

Yes he is a jokester. The jokester of the century being IMHO Miss Cavige
and the jokester of the last century being LRH ;)

It seems they all belong to the same family ;)
yes...the RODENT family...um...I take that back...that's too high for them...ah yes...
the PARASITE family.

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
yes...the RODENT family...um...I take that back...that's too high for them...ah yes...
the PARASITE family.
I agree with you, LRH was a parasite.

Here's a post you made here in 2009: THE POWER OF SOURCE

Is that you sitting on the steps:

4h9xrr.jpg

tr8theta

I Love Kitties
Now THAT would have been such a much nicer pic for our album cover. From front Left to Right: Neil Safarti, Craig Ferreira, Tamia Arbuckle, me( Tom Rodriguez) sitting on the steps,
Charlie Rush, Wayne Marple, Luten Taylor, Billy Potter. Not visible in this pic our flute player, Kenny Campleman. I have absolutely no idea who that guy is with the congo drum on the far right. Whoever that is...he was NOT a member of the band.

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
Now THAT would have been such a much nicer pic for our album cover.
LRH, the parasite, probably wanted the photo of himself looking like the creator in charge of everybody, on the cover. On the back cover it says LRH was a "professional singer" which aided him in his "brilliant presentation of the STARS". It also mentions a "guest artist: congos Tony Strawn". Tony Strawn, the convicted child molester is also on the front cover photo. Could he be the guy with the congo drum in the above photo?

I agree with you, LRH was a parasite.

Here's a post you made here in 2009: THE POWER OF SOURCE

Is that you sitting on the steps:

4h9xrr.jpg

"At least some of us (if not all) did not like (or even hated) the album cover.
Everyone on the cover appears stressed out, exhausted, unhappy, disgusted.
Even LRH, who is the only one directly looking at YOU, the album cover viewee appears to be thinking "Oh brother!" or "Say, can you please get me a replacement" LOL"

I always took it as annoyance with being distracted from whatever he was doing.

If only you could have convinced The Old Man to wear those bell bottoms and joined in the pose....

Maybe Lovetolurk can fix the photo...

Mimsey

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
He seems to have a very flexible sense of identity. LRH's is working for him right now. He'll probably graduate to the Antichrist eventually :)

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
N) Because LRH entrusted the upper OT levels to Ron's Org via Captain Bill Robertson, the sanest person on the planet next to LRH. The levels up to OT45 have existed for some time in Ron's Org.
There's no evidence LRH entrusted anything to "Capt Bill." LRH was less-than-sane at the end, not in contact with Robertson, and never crazy enough to entrust anything to him. Robertson was less sane than most Scientology OTs. He wore a dress at night to express his feminine side. Is that part of OT 46? I feel sorry Capt Bill. He spent years in the Sea Org, getting God-knows-what kind of crappy student auditing. The desire for super powers had him grabbing at every straw and cognition, like many OTs. I'm not surprised if he went off the deep end and heard LRH telepathically bequeathing to him the title of Keeper of Tech.

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
There's no evidence LRH entrusted anything to "Capt Bill." LRH was less-than-sane at the end, not in contact with Robertson, and never crazy enough to entrust anything to him. Robertson was less sane than most Scientology OTs. He wore a dress at night to express his feminine side. Is that part of OT 46? I feel sorry Capt Bill. He spent years in the Sea Org, getting God-knows-what kind of crappy student auditing. The desire for super powers had him grabbing at every straw and cognition, like many OTs. I'm not surprised if he went off the deep end and heard LRH telepathically bequeathing to him the title of Keeper of Tech.
Some say there are no such things as male and female thetans. I say you are whatever you decide you are.

Helena

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Some say there are no such things as male and female thetans. I say you are whatever you decide you are.

Helena
Upon joining Scientology, I realized I am a free-being. . .

Later Dr. Hubbard convinced me that I was actually a trapped BT that needed to be audited at my own expense and freed ("blown").

That's when I realized that I was unable to blow myself and thus it was far easier to blow Scientology and then (like a BT) find someone else to blow me.

Last edited:

freethinker

Sponsor
A) If DM actually possessed it, he would release it - it would be another cash cow
B) DM has changed the focus of Scientology away from tech delivery to donations. Most orgs are in the toilet delivery wise.
C) After Hubbard moved off lines, it was apparent he was losing his mind and was obsessed with voices in his head (BT's) to the point he wanted Sarge to make a killer e-meter to blow his SP BT away
D) In lieu of possessing the levels above 8, DM has focused the paying public on redoing their lower bridge
E) DM had OT VIII edited from its earlier version, and reissued showing his disdain for Hubbard's tech.
F) When it became obvious Pat Broker didn't possess it, the focus of Scientology moved away from bridge delivery.
G) The liability of refund demands on people who don't get the gains from Scientology's bridge, was eliminated by moving over to a dono based operation. When there was no longer a "next level" to solve OT 8 alleged case slumps or failures, in addition to the fact they demonstrate no OT powers whatsoever (outside occasionally knowing who is calling them, finding parking spaces etc. and other minor "abilities") opened the door to a massive violation of KSW #1 - Keeping Scientology Working" - you can only be upbraided for lack of results - or "Not having the correct tech"
H) IF! If Scientology actually did work and deliver OT abilities - the place would be swamped with people clamoring to get audited / trained. OT's with real abilities would get leaked quickly enough and they would brag and Voila! A Scientology boom like no other. Look at most any org - crickets. Tumble weeds. Radio silence. Cobwebs. Unpaid bills, sections closed down, with light's off. Visual stats if you will.
I) DM has declared anybody who would have had the moxie to mock up the upper levels by turning old goals listing into a solo action, and rename it OT9/10
J) DM is content to leave the purif, a potentially dangerous quack procedure, intact, not do anything to make it workable, it is obvious he is in it solely for the money, and to protect himself - he lawyers up, and hides behind the religious amendment.
K) There is a process - "From where could you communicate to a _____?" You paste in the blank a vexatious person to the PC and ask the question repetitively. If you were to run said process on DM and pasted in "a person wanting a refund" what do you suppose his answers would be?

Judging from his actions, here they are:
"From behind the religious amendment. From behind my wall of lawyers. From behind the refund routing form. From behind a unconscionable (one sided) contract. From hiding out in the top of the HGB." On and on. I doubt from the front porch of eternity, or next to a stack of glowing success stories would be a response.

Is that a person who cares about defrauding you? Is that a person who is sitting on OT 9+?

Am I missing any? Please add yours.

Mimsey
I was gonna say because they can't count higher than 8.:confused:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Somehow, this archived photo is begging for a descriptive caption. . .

4h9xrr.jpg

WHEN FAILED ELVIS IMPERSONATORS NEED A NEW GIG
AND FORM A BAND TO SAVE MANKIND ON THIS PLANET

Last edited: