What's new

Need help for someone wanting out

Newgie

Hi, I used to come here years ago, but my login doesn't seem to work anymore, anyway, I'm here with new name. I just got contacted by a friend in UK who is really anxious, wants to leave, the spouse is gungho. I'm trying to help but don't live in UK where my friend lives. I'm trying to find someone in UK that is Ex that they can speak to. Mainly friend wants to know that they are not crazy and wondering what to tell partner and what to do to get out. They definitely want out. Lives not far from EG.

Thanks for any help!!!

exbritscino

Patron with Honors
Hi, I used to come here years ago, but my login doesn't seem to work anymore, anyway, I'm here with new name. I just got contacted by a friend in UK who is really anxious, wants to leave, the spouse is gungho. I'm trying to help but don't live in UK where my friend lives. I'm trying to find someone in UK that is Ex that they can speak to. Mainly friend wants to know that they are not crazy and wondering what to tell partner and what to do to get out. They definitely want out. Lives not far from EG.

Thanks for any help!!!
PM me. I'm in the UK. You might have to do a few more posts to be able to PM someone. If so just post anything!

Newgie

Thanks for any help!!!
for further background, I'm an ex for over a decade and moved abroad, I am doing really well, happy and content. I used to come on the boards a lot between about 2008-2010, but then I just put all that scn stuff into the mental garbage can. I do occasionally check out tony ortega. I'm very grateful for the many exes who spoke out, and Leah, and Tony and Tory and many others. As soon as Anonymous came out, my nightmares stopped. I am wishing the same for my friend and their spouse.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

Thanks for any help!!!
I'm assuming friend is Sea Org, staff, or otherwise has their living accommodations and income controlled by Scn. If otherwise, they can just walk away.

I would take a walk with spouse, then when well away from the Org tell her that you're done, tell her a stable non-Scn contact who can relay a message if she ever decides she's done, get on a passing bus, and leave.

Don't try to get clothes. Don't try to get stuff. Just go before they assign to RPF or otherwise try to physically restrain him.

As far as spouse, either the spouse's attitude will be "Sounds great! Let's go!", or it won't. If it's not, then there's no amount of talking which will change the viewpoint of a true believer over the short term.

Newgie

I'm assuming friend is Sea Org, staff, or otherwise has their living accommodations and income controlled by Scn. If otherwise, they can just walk away.

I would take a walk with spouse, then when well away from the Org tell her that you're done, tell her a stable non-Scn contact who can relay a message if she ever decides she's done, get on a passing bus, and leave.

Don't try to get clothes. Don't try to get stuff. Just go before they assign to RPF or otherwise try to physically restrain him.

As far as spouse, either the spouse's attitude will be "Sounds great! Let's go!", or it won't. If it's not, then there's no amount of talking which will change the viewpoint of a true believer over the short term.
is it ok to give you my email address?

Terril park

Sponsor
is it ok to give you my email address?

Yes,have replied to your PM. Hopefully you've received it.

Thanks for any help!!!
I live in London. I'm on 0208 864 4040
Sorry. Clumsy fingers.Should be 0208 864 4940.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I live in London. I'm on 0208 864 4040
Sorry. Clumsy fingers.Should be 0208 864 4940.
He wants to GET OUT of scientology, not be sucked into your fucking weirdo squirrel group.

BTW, I wouldn't put much faith in somebody who has been a member of ESMB for eleven years and still doesn't even know how to edit his own posts!

Last edited: