What's new

America is broken...

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Just a little Rip Van Cyberwinkle shrug of the shoulders Stratsie.

Like everyone else, I am greatly impressed at the worlds opened by cybernetics but as a homeless person on the street selling an avant garde literary journal in order to scrounge by the goddam gadjets have screwed me all to hell and gone.

Back in the 80's I could go out on the street on a Saturday and sell dozens of copies. Now it's a bitch to sell a dozen on a weekend to the blankfaced cyberzombies drifting past lost in their dumbass gadjets...
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em - although hell will freeze over before I become one of the zombies who has to check their iPhone every ten seconds in case they missed something.

I was disappointed not to see a :biggrin: in your post though CP after my free tutorial. Go on, try it, it might work for you, you never know. :coolwink: (:coolwink:).

Last edited:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em - although hell will freeze over before I become one of the zombies who has to check their iPhone every ten seconds in case they missed something.

I'm disappointed not to see a :biggrin: in your post though CP after my free tutorial. Go on, try it, it might work for you, you never know. :coolwink: (:coolwink:).
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::buzzin::buzzin::clap::hifive::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::woohoo::spitcoffee::tvhappy::tvhappy::tvhappy::tvhappy::yay::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::innocent::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::sleepy::mindblown::violin::sleepy::sleepy::melodramatic::modest::waiting::waiting::waiting::guilt::guilt::dizzy::guilt::guilt::hide::begging::yawn::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin::aliengreeting::alien2::ship::spacecraft::ship::alien2::aliengreeting::biggrin::biggrin:

:biggrin::banme::blonde::banme::idhitit::banme::moron::banme::lol::lol::lol::banme::drama2::banme::readrules::giveahoot::newhere::iamqueen::nevermind::threadjacked::overanalyser::whocares::imatroll::whocares::flamewar::whocares::nothingfunny::whocares::itstrue::whocares::banme::whocares::notworking::whocares::thewinner::whocares::wasntme::whocares:

:spam:

:whocares:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
You read the emojis slowly one by one and decided I made no sense...

or...

You just glanced at a cloud of emojis, decided they were gibberish and non sequitur and pissed on me

I should think anyone would get their funny bone tickled by a close read

N.B. I rarely use an emoji and even more uncommon is a birdsong post with more than one. Now for the second time I have composed a post out of a whole bunch of emojis.

First time was on Cowboy"s "Trepidatious" thread and It got more positive feedback than any other post I ever put up.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
You read the emojis slowly one by one and decided I made no sense...

or...

You just glanced at a cloud of emojis, decided they were gibberish and non sequitur and pissed on me

I should think anyone would get their funny bone tickled by a close read

N.B. I rarely use an emoji and even more uncommon is a birdsong post with more than one. Now for the second time I have composed a post out of a whole bunch of emojis.

First time was on Cowboy"s "Trepidatious" thread and It got more positive feedback than any other post I ever put up.
Yes, when I see a post that looks like it's been created by somebody with the mental age of six I generally ignore it.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Why thank you Stratsie...

Living in a world where days drudge by sometimes when one does not encounter anyone with a mental age greater than five and they are few. What you say is enough to make me :modest:

Last edited:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Your own post debunks your assertion that Hubbard was a philosopher.

You admit in the first sentence that he "may or may not have been a con".

It is impossible for one to be a con and also be a philosopher.

Philosophy literally means the "love of wisdom". [The Greek word “philosophy” (philosophia) is a compound word, composed of two parts: 'Philos' (love) and 'Sophia' (wisdom). It literally means love of wisdom.]

Hubbard was a charlatan, a con artist and an incorrigible liar.

Lies are the opposite of wisdom.

Rather than love of wisdom, Liars have contempt for it.

If you still feel the need of awarding Hubbard some kind of centennial status, here you go:

HUBBARD FOUNDED THE 20TH CENTURY'S
GREATEST RELIGIOUS & SELF-HELP
HOAX

Loyal Officers and True Believers may now rise from your pews and begin applauding the jumbo-sized wall photo of the seriously mentally ill man in a naval costume.
Could you explain why being a con and a philosopher should be mutually exclusive?

I believe if one were to examine the lives and works of Pitsy's long list one could easily argue most of it's members to have been cons shams frauds plagiarists poseurs and/or democrats

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Could you explain why being a con and a philosopher should be mutually exclusive?

I believe if one were to examine the lives and works of Pitsy's long list one could easily argue most of it's members to have been cons shams frauds plagiarists poseurs and/or democrats
But I did, in that very post.

KSW KOAN DU JOUR: Shouldn't a clay pigeon have plentiful supplies of clay?

Last edited:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
All righty now...

The seed $$$ thing is now revised and refined...

There are four seed $$$ stock certificates:

1000 Platinum bluechippers at $100 per share. These receive the same quarterly dividends as the common stock plus an annual Xmas bonus in December. They are also voting stock. Regardless of how many Platinum shares one owns it's one shareholder one vote. And any shareholder can call for a vote at any time. For instance, suppose the CEO, myself, wanted to turn D Sea Enterprises into a W.I.S.E. (World Institute of Scientology Enterprises) company. Any Platinum shareholder could object and demand a vote and in so doing halt the negotiating process subject to outcome of vote. Bylaws will be written so as to discourage frivolous calls for voting but man woman child or stray dog if you hold platinum in this company you got POWER!!! And these 1000 shares are one percent of the company...

As too are the 1000 Gold shares. These cost $10 cash or EBT and are entirely reserved for Bay Area homeless. The cost is not INVESTMENT $$$ but LOAN $$$. And purchase ten gold shares receive one Platinum share with my gratitude. There are basically three purchase plans for getting the homeless into the dog eat dog world of capitalism:

The Mad Dog Plan:

Pony up $100 cash or EBT. Receive ten Gold shares. Cash gets a free Platinum, EBT, a one year option to purchase platinum. Both receive return of their C-note in cash w/interest. After one week I will pay off any Gold I.O.U. on demand for $110 or let it ride until the week before Xmas and receive either $150 or five Bronze shares

The Family Dog Plan:

Cough up $50 cash or EBT. Receive five Gold shares. After one week I.O.U. pays $55 on demand or wait until the week before Xmas and receive $75 or five gold shares and $25 with a one year option to purchase Platinum

The Junkyard Dog Plan:

Squeeze out $20 cash or EBT. Receive two Gold shares. After one week $22 is payable on demand or let it ride and first week of Xmas receive either $30 or one Gold share and one Silver share with a one year option

I gotta take a mental health break...

More To Come Soon

Last edited:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
That's the gold stock plan.

Silver stock is similar. There are 1000 Silver shares which represent 1% ownership of D Sea Enterprises. 700 of them are reserved for cabdrivers. I've been a cabdriver since I started in Gotham in September of 1974 driving also Baahstin, Philly, Seattle and Baghdad-by-the-Bay, exclusively in Boston since 1993. Uber has screwed us all to hell and gone. Many friends have packed it in and gone on to something else. The independent owner driver has taken the worst of it. Before Uber Boston medallions sold for around $750,000. Now they go for about $225,000. IF you can find a buyer. Some poor bastard who bought in just before Uber and hasn't even paid off $225K owes a bank half a mill and has income from driving down 20-35%

That's back in Boston and it's just about the same here in SF

So...

I got some relief for a bunch of local cabbies.

(I got other ideas for what I can do for my homies back east)

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Silver shares go for $20 bucks. A cabbie loans me $200 and receives ten Silver shares and one Platinum. Cabbie can call in the debt anytime after Xmas and get $220 or let it ride to my b'day and get back $300 or eight Coppertone shares. That's the Mad Dog plan for cabbies who also get Family Dog and Junkyard Dog options as well

There are 2000 Bronze shares.

One thousand are reserved for working poor. These go for thirty bucks a share. If working poor want in they loan me $300 and get ten Bronze and one Platinum. Any time after MLK's b'day 2019 they can call in the debt and I'll give 'em $330. Or they can let it ride until my birthday and they can either have $400 or twelve Coppertone shares

The rest of Bronze shares are miscellaneous. Some get doled out to old friends in packages of ten. Some also get a free Platinum and others, prosperous old friends may buy a Platinum. And I'll sell some Bronze to some boozhwah folks and successful drug dealers of my acquaintance et cetera

This is (part of) how I'll gather the seed $ to get off the street, fix my teeth, set up an office with a secretary, a gopher and a beancounter and get to work on producing a workable prototype, designing a marketable gadjet(s) lining up out-sourcing for manufacture or setting up for in house manufacture, lining up buyers and arranging for venture capital by selling fifteen thousand shares (15% of D Sea Enterprises) for $100 per share

Piece of cake.

Simple business plan of the sort which has succeeded countless times (with the charming innovation of making the highly profitable seed money stock available to an unfamiliar demographic)

Yes...

Of course...

It is also a simple business plan which has failed far more than it has suceeded.

But...

It is my considered opinion...

GIVE ME A COMPETENT SECRETARY AND I CAN CONQUER THE WORLD!!!

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
@Clay Pigeon ... Birdy, I haven't read everything you have written about this so could you please explain to me what it is exactly that you are selling/requesting investment for?

I thought it was a book a few months ago ... but even what that was about was very unclear (to me).

Just pretend you are selling to a 2 year old and explain what it is you are promoting in simple terms ... please.

:)

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
@Clay Pigeon ... Birdy, I haven't read everything you have written about this so could you please explain to me what it is exactly that you are selling/requesting investment for?

I thought it was a book a few months ago ... but even what that was about was very unclear (to me).

Just pretend you are selling to a 2 year old and explain what it is you are promoting in simple terms ... please.

I'll be back with you tomorrow.

Computer time is over at Park Branch and I am RAVENOUS!

Luv ya...

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron

Well now...

You REALLY should read the book. It is "The Amendment; Revised, Corrected and Refined" by William Birdwood available in either Kindle or paperback on Amazon and if you have a kindle app you can read it for free. I'm surprised it is taking so long to sell. It has been hacked and I can't monitor sales because the hacker has disconnected sales from the stat which tells relative place in sales. Possibly OSA hacker. Possibly Anonymous. Possibly my esteemed colleagues in the American intelligence community or The Dyskordian Society or the Democrats or the fukkin' Markabians f'crissakes. And the hacker has me disconnected from my friend in South Bend who published it for me so I currently am unable to do anything with Amazon or even collect my royalties.

Life ain't easy for a boy named Sue.

But the current fantasy begins Sunday October 21, 2018, your humble petitioner's sixty-ninth birthday. I awoke, smoked some reefer and came up with a couple potentially patentable and profitable ideas and ever since MY BRAIN IS ON FIRE!!! I came up with a business plan that could conceivably generate zillions of bucks of income. Then I started scheming on how to finance it...

I need seed $$$.

Now, for instance when Warren Buffet started Berkshire Hathaway he scrounged up some seed $$$ for what has become a phenomenally prosperous endeavour. If you had given him $100 then and plowed back all earnings into B-H stock it would today be worth in excess of four million bucks. Not that anyone did that. I'm sure everyone took at least some of their earnings but those who ponied up seed money have made out like bloody bandits

And...

Anyone who gives me seed money should do quite well.

So...

I'm going to offer the homeless and the working poor an opportunity they don't usually get. And to get these non investing people in I'm not going to SELL them stock. They get stock for making small personal loans to me. They get their $$$ back with interest and they get stock which should over the next ten years return $10,000 on a one hundred dollar personal loan and perhaps as much as $100,000. Or more.

Any questions?

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Well now...

You REALLY should read the book. It is "The Amendment; Revised, Corrected and Refined" by William Birdwood available in either Kindle or paperback on Amazon and if you have a kindle app you can read it for free. I'm surprised it is taking so long to sell. It has been hacked and I can't monitor sales because the hacker has disconnected sales from the stat which tells relative place in sales. Possibly OSA hacker. Possibly Anonymous. Possibly my esteemed colleagues in the American intelligence community or The Dyskordian Society or the Democrats or the fukkin' Markabians f'crissakes. And the hacker has me disconnected from my friend in South Bend who published it for me so I currently am unable to do anything with Amazon or even collect my royalties.

Life ain't easy for a boy named Sue.

But the current fantasy begins Sunday October 21, 2018, your humble petitioner's sixty-ninth birthday. I awoke, smoked some reefer and came up with a couple potentially patentable and profitable ideas and ever since MY BRAIN IS ON FIRE!!! I came up with a business plan that could conceivably generate zillions of bucks of income. Then I started scheming on how to finance it...

I need seed $$$.

Now, for instance when Warren Buffet started Berkshire Hathaway he scrounged up some seed $$$ for what has become a phenomenally prosperous endeavour. If you had given him $100 then and plowed back all earnings into B-H stock it would today be worth in excess of four million bucks. Not that anyone did that. I'm sure everyone took at least some of their earnings but those who ponied up seed money have made out like bloody bandits

And...

Anyone who gives me seed money should do quite well.

So...

I'm going to offer the homeless and the working poor an opportunity they don't usually get. And to get these non investing people in I'm not going to SELL them stock. They get stock for making small personal loans to me. They get their $$$ back with interest and they get stock which should over the next ten years return $10,000 on a one hundred dollar personal loan and perhaps as much as $100,000. Or more.

Any questions?

Only the original one Birdie, but thanks for replying.

:fromme:

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Read the BOOK ITYIWT; check it out!!!

You're going to read it eventually because when it finally breaks through the opposition's defensive perimeter it's major national news and you will be an interesting person to your friends and associates by reason of long familiarity with it's author.