What's new

Doing TRs while receiving audition

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Why do you say that ? Dont you have anything else to do?
Well, since Paul hasn't answered and because I don't have anything better to do, I'll hazard a guess and say someone else has already answered your question, and that is why he said that. I could be wrong of course, as is so often the case.

SanDiegoMember

Howard Dickman
While I was on the Excalibur's RPF, summer of 1974, I was C/Sed by Judy Fuller, who was married to James Fuller at the time. She had told me she was a Class 12. Every day, 7 days a week, we (RPF members) did hard TR0, sometimes 5 hours straight. Judy knew this yet I continued to get audited on major actions, mostly drug rundown stuff and some Evil Purps.

Doug Nopson was our course supervisor at the time, one of the best bull baiters I was ever paired with. One day Doug was bull baiting me and nothing that he threw at me phased me in the least bit. He kept this up for a good ten minutes or more. I knew this time I had his pass well in hand, something that was extremely difficult to get. I could tell that Doug was about to say pass when I spotted my auditor, Peeter Alvet, coming into the galley to get me for session. I lost it, my eyes starting tearing up, at which point Doug flunked me. Peeter and I went into session and he gave me another great session with his smooth TR's.

When Judy was pulled off the RPF I became the C/S and I had our RPF members doing hard TR's and still doing major actions in session. Had there been issues with this practice I would have changed things, but our PC's had wins.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :)

Howard Dickman
RPF graduate, February 1975

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
There is also the fact that Hubbard said a person who is doing well on their current auditing action shouldn't be interrupted by sec checks. But David Miscavige wanted people auditing on OT VII to be recalled to Flag for 6-monthly sec checks. So he just secretly cancelled Hubbard's instructions.

Virginia McClaughry discovered this and as a good scientologist she tried everything she could to report it. She eventually got declared for refusing to follow standard tech (which is now David Miscavige's tech).

She tells the story here: http://www.freezone.org/english/Historical/Reports/Virginia/virginia.html

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Why do you say that ? Dont you have anything else to do?
I spent two minutes posting a somewhat specific answer. After it posted, I saw Thetan Exterior had posted a general link. I left my post up as it was more specific than his. A few minutes later he edited his post to add the exact reference. At that point my post was useless. If my post had appeared before his I would have left it up. But in the actual sequence it added nothing to the thread and just looked silly -- I wasn't about to edit it to explain that I had started typing before I saw his post.

Paul

I spent two minutes posting a somewhat specific answer. After it posted, I saw Thetan Exterior had posted a general link. I left my post up as it was more specific than his. A few minutes later he edited his post to add the exact reference. At that point my post was useless. If my post had appeared before his I would have left it up. But in the actual sequence it added nothing to the thread and just looked silly -- I wasn't about to edit it to explain that I had started typing before I saw his post.

Paul
Ok. Thanks. Sorry for my reply....