What's new

KNOWLEDGISM, FREEZONE & SCN; THE PRIMARY DIFFERENCE

DartSmohen

Silver Meritorious Patron

The rowing events at the recent Olympics bring this to mind.

The Scn cult boat has developed several leaks,it has a psychotic, screaming and abusive cox, ranting and bullying the rowers, who, in turn, are busy shouting at each other, writing reports about the poor rowing, sec-checking each other, trying to stop others from trying to dive overboard and swim to the shore and generally abusing the one poor sod who has lost his oar and is splashing his hand in the water,

On the shore are the fanatical team cheerleaders who are instructing their captive public when to clap, give all their money for watching this performance and generally trying to ignore the growing crowds of ex-supporters and anons who stand back, waving, smiling, offering cake and encouraging the cult crowd to get into com.

Now we have the boats from the others. They are pretty well relaxed, they are in comm with each other, they have a good idea what is expected of them, their cox's have a plan and have, at least, told their rowers what they will be doing.

The funny thing is that between the Freezone crews there is actually no contest. No one is trying to outdo the other, they are all there to enjoy the event.

The cult boat, however, has threatened dire consequences if they do not win. Their cox will not take any blame but will punish the rowers.

Sound familiar? :yes:

The Scn cult boat has developed several leaks,it has a psychotic, screaming and abusive cox, ranting and bullying the rowers, who, in turn, are busy shouting at each other, writing reports about the poor rowing, sec-checking each other, trying to stop others from trying to dive overboard and swim to the shore and generally abusing the one poor sod who has lost his oar and is splashing his hand in the water,

On the shore are the fanatical team cheerleaders who are instructing their captive public when to clap, give all their money for watching this performance and generally trying to ignore the growing crowds of ex-supporters and anons who stand back, waving, smiling, offering cake and encouraging the cult crowd to get into com.

Now we have the boats from the others. They are pretty well relaxed, they are in comm with each other, they have a good idea what is expected of them, their cox's have a plan and have, at least, told their rowers what they will be doing.

The funny thing is that between the Freezone crews there is actually no contest. No one is trying to outdo the other, they are all there to enjoy the event.

The cult boat, however, has threatened dire consequences if they do not win. Their cox will not take any blame but will punish the rowers.

You left out:"the floggings will continue until morale improves". :notworthy: :whip:

Mark A. Baker:)

Flag-2005

Patron with Honors
:guyfawkes:

Thanks for the insights on the sinking Scientology ship and the freezone but..

what of Knowlegism?

I'm full of questions on how and why.. :confused2:

Questions for Alan, students, others etc.

Here are my basics after listening the tape M&M.

acknowledge and appreciate your 'BTs'.

So treat them with ARC.

-------------

Is it correct that a lot of our life, energy and gains are maintained and pushed along by our 'added on' spiritual thetans?
We would be less without them?

If we talked to and re-connected to them ( spiritual teammates) life would go great!
All striving towards right answers and so power. :thumbsup:

-------------

But is this not giving away your causative-ness of 'one individual' to be a power?
Or is the truth a 3rd Dynamic?

--------------

OT III, a technology making BTs downcast or viewed like DBs and so this level in Scientology treats them as 'bad' with no ARC and target them for removal.

What is it Knowedgism suggests to process them on?

Forget Inc 1 and 2 but audit them on the basics of Scientology?

ARC processes towards truth and freedom and erase charge of their cases?

Get them to co-audit as they were trained while we were doing our own training - so they are indoc'ed already?

Deterioration of BTs was the downfall of the missions, the large groundswell and friendly-ness that was early in Scientology. Out of this we get the SO and a dominator who works to 'cave' others in so they loose self-determinism. Then still they go on worsening this by delivering and training others into dominating their "BTs" with OT Levels of OT III and above?

This is why Ron went down the tube, he skipped a whole 'games matrix tech' and own GPMs, then went onto attack his "BTs"
:pillowfight:

--------------

So to make gains and process well on route to OT regarding spiritual entities, we do it by knowing the 'code' of our teammates.

Knowing where they are at and audit appropriately eg PTS, SP, high powered, well trained etc.
Is this a level in your zones?
( more reading to do )

Are you also saying that now after 13000 years, a lot of teams are going to reconnect. Through the acceptance of these technologies with spiritual literacy we will have the power and knowledge for a new large cycle in time?

All of the above is my opinion of a mixture of tech so don't interpret my questions as being factual about any tech.

If I knew, I would not be asking the questions... but I am hopeful for some answers if anyone has a vp or knows something about it.

Thanks

Feral

Rogue male
You know I did nearly 4000 hrs on all OT levels combined. I say that makes me an expert!.

I have no clue what we were doing or if it needed to be done. I don't think Hubbard did either.

Why mess with BTs which are mostly on your BODY, which you discard every few decades, if you are going OTEEE for eternity? These entities have for the most part different time tracks, sort of proves they change with the bodies, doesn't it?

If you look at the outcomes of the poor sods who were on solo nots over the years you would be clearly suicidal to embark on that path!!

I cannot comment on the knowedgism part of your question, but I too am interested in finding out about it.

Wish you more luck than I had in sorting it out old mate!

Flag-2005

Patron with Honors
You know I did nearly 4000 hrs on all OT levels combined. I say that makes me an expert!.

I have no clue what we were doing or if it needed to be done. I don't think Hubbard did either.

I cannot comment on the knowedgism part of your question, but I too am interested in finding out about it.

Wish you more luck than I had in sorting it out old mate!

Did you feel fully hatted and trained and ready for it at the start or was it all a hard slog?

What are your basic Scientology beliefs after that?

Was it completely without results and unreal or something else?

Feral

Rogue male
Good questions

I was a very competent solo auditor, in the end. It was not a slog.

In 15 years of solo nots I had wins, but the rundown DOES NOT do what they say it does, it is not a route to "freedom"

I believe a lot of the basic tech has truth in it, I still think with it. I do not know about the OT levels, though I had gain on them myself I see others did not. I suspect it is a false route. Then Solo nots, well look at the state of the poor sods who have done it! Write a list of all the people who you know on it or off it, how are they doing?

Did you feel fully hatted and trained and ready for it at the start or was it all a hard slog?

What are your basic Scientology beliefs after that?

Was it completely without results and unreal or something else?

Flag-2005

Patron with Honors
Good questions

I was a very competent solo auditor, in the end. It was not a slog.

In 15 years of solo nots I had wins, but the rundown DOES NOT do what they say it does, it is not a route to "freedom"

I believe a lot of the basic tech has truth in it, I still think with it. I do not know about the OT levels, though I had gain on them myself I see others did not. I suspect it is a false route. Then Solo nots, well look at the state of the poor sods who have done it! Write a list of all the people who you know on it or off it, how are they doing?

Thanks, good answers.

I did a blog post about a guy Rey Robles he has a story about an OT VIII that called him.

.. an OT 8 comes to him and says, “I don't feel too OT!”

Rey says, “Well that's because you have not done the OT Levels! How are you going to feel OT if you have not done the OT Levels?”

He then explains why, showing how the true OT Levels have been removed off the modern Bridge.

Cool video of all the Bridges side by side comparing the degrades which occurred. How real is this to you that is part of the reason why?

http://www.awaken-the-spirit.com/technical-degrades-galore/

I was only in twice and each time brief. Never knew any OTs or people on the Levels personally. I hung around the young crowd, the dreamers :)

Actually Ill revise that. I knew a lot of OTs at FSO but I was usually fighting them...

Now I see your point :)

Hey I was just reading your other thread...

"In fact I was nearly taken twice by crocs in the North, the funniest time was when we were on an NT (Northern Territory) beach, near Darwin."

Me too, many times.. I was born and brought up in Darwin..

DartSmohen

Processing

In running a session, the moment you cease to address the clients wants and start to run what you think is "the next step", ie a grade or an action directed by the c/s or ethics, you are implanting the person.

Scientology is an implant technology. Clear and simple.

It is as basic as that.

Flag-2005

Patron with Honors
In running a session, the moment you cease to address the clients wants and start to run what you think is "the next step", ie a grade or an action directed by the c/s or ethics, you are implanting the person.

It is as basic as that.

Ok but how does that work with C/Sing a case and the aspects of the meter where it reacts on whats unknown to the pc but can be handled and addressed.

Taking up a read even if the pc says he is interested is suggestive as the auditor was first interested in it and so evaluative for the pc.

Isn't then a program an evaluation and so all C/Sing tech is an implant tech.

Also the Q and A issue of changing with the pc.

eg I want to address Mom, but 1/2 way in he wants to tackle Dad. Nope changed my mind again lets talk about fish and BTs.

I don't disagree but then how do you define an Auditors role?

Hope to hear.. :thumbsup:

Human Again

It is as basic as that.

I'm inclined to agree with you. By the tech itself it is evaluation to assume what someone needs.

DartSmohen

Ok but how does that work with C/Sing a case and the aspects of the meter where it reacts on whats unknown to the pc but can be handled and addressed.

Taking up a read even if the pc says he is interested is suggestive as the auditor was first interested in it and so evaluative for the pc.

Isn't then a program an evaluation and so all C/Sing tech is an implant tech.

Also the Q and A issue of changing with the pc.

eg I want to address Mom, but 1/2 way in he wants to tackle Dad. Nope changed my mind again lets talk about fish and BTs.

I don't disagree but then how do you define an Auditors role?

Hope to hear.. :thumbsup:

Yes, a program drawn up by another for the purpose of the client acheiving a
stated goal (ie grade) is an evaluation and is implanting.

Also the reliance on a meter to "guide " you.

All these meters are vastly over-rated. The best and most reliable meter there is, is the client themselves.

OK,so you say the meter "reads" below the level of conciousness of the client and this gives the auditor an item to look at.

Well, that is pure and straight implanting.

The very fact that it is below the client's level of awareness prooves that it is not the NOW area they have their attention on. It may well come up soon after, but at that moment in time it is NOT where the client's attention is at.

The role of the auditor is to be there with the client and for the client.

The client brings something up. That is where his attention is at. ~There is some force, mass or charge present, or he would not have mentioned it. You can use your skills to work with the client in blowing that charge out

Having handled that to the point where the client is back at cause, you see what his attention is on now. That will be the next piece of charge in presence time. If there is nothing he has his attention on and is really blown away, then you end off and come back into session when the client has some area they have their attention on.

This is processing for the client.

It is not rocket science.

The vast number of people who experienced Scientology have constructed, for themselves, a "comfort zone". They have assumed that what was run on them was for their benefit. In fact many of them will say how much they gained from these actions. But, at the end of the day, what real benefits did they gain? Oh, some will say their lives changed for the better. I have no doubt they did. But for the majority the outcome was one of heavy expense, personal humiliation, broken families and marriages and a feeling that they had to start all over again.

No wonder there are many very pissed-off folks out there, ready to put the cult to the sword.

A study in California in the 1970's into many "ologies" and "isms" came up with a startling finding. The actual procedures were irrelevent. What gave the client the case gain was having someone there they could communicate with.

That is what an auditor is; someone who is there, unconditionally, for the client. :yes:

Good twin

Floater
Yes. This is what I have been discovering for myself since being out. I was trying to see if there was any gain or rightness in what I had done in Scientology. I came up with just what you are saying. Yet the implanting was extremely heavy, and hard to get past.
After several decades of indoctrination in the cult I had come to know or believe that anything right about me was because of Scientology. I now know or believe that anything right about Scientology was because of me. :yes:
Thank you again Dart.
GT

Yes, a program drawn up by another for the purpose of the client acheiving a
stated goal (ie grade) is an evaluation and is implanting.

Also the reliance on a meter to "guide " you.

All these meters are vastly over-rated. The best and most reliable meter there is, is the client themselves.

OK,so you say the meter "reads" below the level of conciousness of the client and this gives the auditor an item to look at.

Well, that is pure and straight implanting.

The very fact that it is below the client's level of awareness prooves that it is not the NOW area they have their attention on. It may well come up soon after, but at that moment in time it is NOT where the client's attention is at.

The client brings something up. That is where his attention is at. ~There is some force, mass or charge present, or he would not have mentioned it. You can use your skills to work with the client in blowing that charge out

Having handled that to the point where the client is back at cause, you see what his attention is on now. That will be the next piece of charge in presence time. If there is nothing he has his attention on and is really blown away, then you end off and come back into session when the client has some area they have their attention on.

It is not rocket science.

The vast number of people who experienced Scientology have constructed, for themselves, a "comfort zone". They have assumed that what was run on them was for their benefit. In fact many of them will say how much they gained from these actions. But, at the end of the day, what real benefits did they gain? Oh, some will say their lives changed for the better. I have no doubt they did. But for the majority the outcome was one of heavy expense, personal humiliation, broken families and marriages and a feeling that they had to start all over again.

No wonder there are many very pissed-off folks out there, ready to put the cult to the sword.

A study in California in the 1970's into many "ologies" and "isms" came up with a startling finding. The actual procedures were irrelevent. What gave the client the case gain was having someone there they could communicate with.

That is what an auditor is; someone who is there, unconditionally, for the client. :yes:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Quite so, old chap, quite so.

That is how the main Paul's Robot stuff works, of course. :)

Paul

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron

It does, good analogy. :) Also, the Scn boat is leaking after not having had any pre-race checks after the person who thought this was necessary and tried to bring it to the cox's attention was accused of "spreading entheta."

Wisened One

Crusader
You know what, guys?

I was always told that OT VIII is only the FIRST, real, 'positive gain' OT Level, so very few (if any) are gonna have/demonstrate 'ot powers' etc..

'Course I'm convinced now that that's only a ploy....I mean, didn't lrh do all the way to ot 15? And if not, why didn't he? Can ya do all the way to 15 'in a body'? And why hasn't anyone else, yet? (I mean in the INT levels, if they are 'so powerful', so that they can then operate in life from the 'highest point'....then release it? :screwy:

These are questions I had while still in!

Ya know? :shrug: