What's new

Some notes on running OT III

Div6

Crusader
In running OT III, part of the procedure is to determine the type of being (ie: loyal officer, resident of earth, or off-planet origin) and depending upon which it is, run it through the appropriate sequence.

When addressing the beings of the class LO, the first step in the sequence is to run "surprise at being caught". As an idea, it occurred to me after reading some early PAB material, that "ridicule at being caught" might be more effective for some; or the "ridicule of having lost a planet". My experience has been that they tend to blow very quickly on this. They have remained earthbound due to the humilition they expected to receive "back home". Apparently it never occured to them that there was no home there, anymore.

Implanting - the GC used implanting as a solution as did the Marcab Federation. One reason these LO's were loyal was due to implanting on different levels. Apparently no one was clean on that count.

Residents of Earth - some of these resolve easily...others are highly resentful of the entheta that was dumped here that overwhelmed the ecology. The "gods" have been vengeful ever since....understandably. I have had some luck with R3SC on these guys, but I wonder if there is perhaps some other tech that might address their issues better. Shamanism has some appeal, but I can't get away to take a trip into the jungles of South America to drink ayahuasca. :mad:

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
In running OT III, part of the procedure is to determine the type of being (ie: loyal officer, resident of earth, or off-planet origin) and depending upon which it is, run it through the appropriate sequence.

When addressing the beings of the class LO, the first step in the sequence is to run "surprise at being caught". As an idea, it occurred to me after reading some early PAB material, that "ridicule at being caught" might be more effective for some; or the "ridicule of having lost a planet". My experience has been that they tend to blow very quickly on this. They have remained earthbound due to the humilition they expected to receive "back home". Apparently it never occured to them that there was no home there, anymore.

Implanting - the GC used implanting as a solution as did the Marcab Federation. One reason these LO's were loyal was due to implanting on different levels. Apparently no one was clean on that count.

Residents of Earth - some of these resolve easily...others are highly resentful of the entheta that was dumped here that overwhelmed the ecology. The "gods" have been vengeful ever since....understandably. I have had some luck with R3SC on these guys, but I wonder if there is perhaps some other tech that might address their issues better. Shamanism has some appeal, but I can't get away to take a trip into the jungles of South America to drink ayahuasca. :mad:

Another approach would be to walk up to a large and aggressive-looking person and ask them to slap some sense into you.

Veda

Sponsor

OT 3 is a mind-trap, full of Hubbardian significance "absolutely vital to your survival," that uses the pretense of "exorcism" to put you at the effect of Hubbard - preferably for the rest of your life.

When it was released, years ago, it was supposed to eliminate the final barrier to full OT, and that's why some people allowed their minds to be violated by it, as it promised to be the final - albeit bizarre - step, before someone could just go off and do "Route One Drills."

E-meters are not truth detectors, and Hubbard, though he could be brilliant at times, was not an honest guru.

S

Steven James

I once read OTIII (plus additional data which I have yet to see on the internet). I word cleared, I demoed the whole scenario and all of a sudden something incredible happened- something very powerful. A huge blue light poured out of my head- it flicked in and out for a few minutes and there was a holohraphic of a Marilyn Monroe type figure, looking very broken in a babydoll dress in the light. I stood up and got out of the chair and cannot describe how big I felt. The veil had been lifted.

This was whilst reading data critical of Scientology.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I once read OTIII (plus additional data which I have yet to see on the internet). I word cleared, I demoed the whole scenario and all of a sudden something incredible happened- something very powerful. A huge blue light poured out of my head- it flicked in and out for a few minutes and there was a holohraphic of a Marilyn Monroe type figure, looking very broken in a babydoll dress in the light. I stood up and got out of the chair and cannot describe how big I felt. The veil had been lifted.

Thank you Scamizdat?

Zinj

Terril park

Sponsor

I've heard sort of similar stories. Thats apart from the successes of those formally running OT 3. This level gets results.

Veda

Sponsor

Truth, at its highest, has no significance. You're in love with significance.

If you - in 2007 - still think that L. Ron Hubbard built a stairway to heaven, then you'll just have to walk it.

I'm not really trying to warn you, only those who might take your advice, and make bad decisions, based upon it.

Don't take it personally.

Terril park

Sponsor
Truth, at its highest, has no significance. You're in love with significance.

If you - in 2007 - still think that L. Ron Hubbard built a stairway to heaven, then you'll just have to walk it.

I'm not really trying to warn you, only those who might take your advice, and make bad decisions, based upon it.

Don't take it personally.

You here indulge in inval and eval.

In the light of such actions why should anyone take any notice of what you say?

Hopefully you will come clean, stop being anon and give good reason for your viewpoint.

Inval and eval is the stuff of soap opera. I feel you can rise above that.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Veda Wrote the Truth

Veda wrote:

OT 3 is a mind-trap, full of Hubbardian significance "absolutely vital to your survival," that uses the pretense of "exorcism" to put you at the effect of Hubbard - preferably for the rest of your life.

All of Scientology performs the same general purpose that Veda describes above, but OT 3, with its pretense of exorcism, was probably the pinnacle of Hubbard's creative purpose.

When you can't see it, you just can't see it.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Running R3SC during OT III? What kinda whackiness is that? Even if all that tech were true, R3SC is Grade IV process. You are running that on an intro pc?

The outpoints abound in this post. Besides the obvious one of whether OT III case is valid or not.

(Is that what you were asking about in regards to wording ser facs on the other post? I am ashamed of myself for answering, if that is the case. If not, please clarify!)

Div6

Crusader
(Is that what you were asking about in regards to wording ser facs on the other post? I am ashamed of myself for answering, if that is the case. If not, please clarify!)

Oh hell no.

BT's audit way different than man composites. Different threads entirely.

I, OTOH, am incredulous that a GAT trained SO c/S would say " Besides the obvious one of whether OT III case is valid or not."

You have doubts? And yet you c's ed people through it?
How does that work?

haiqu

Patron Meritorious

In fact, almost any emotion could be present. But just dealing with what comes up works fine.

Apparently no one IS clean on that count. :)

Shamanism does raise its head in some quarters, as an adjunct to certain processes ... as they say, when the going gets weird, the weird get going. But gulping psychoactive plant extracts, whether ayahuasca or peyote, ain't the way to become more aware. OTOH finding out where the majority of free theta of an implanted being fled to at the time of an incident, and reintegrating that causatively, can and does assist.

You opened an interesting topic, thanks.

haiqu

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Oh hell no.

I, OTOH, am incredulous that a GAT trained SO c/S would say " Besides the obvious one of whether OT III case is valid or not."

How does that work?

From my understanding Bea didn't have doubts at the time of C/Sing. but does have them now. Things change, people change.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Oh hell no.

How does that work?

Bea was a Class VI C/S. Must be Class VIII C/S or Class IX C/S to C/S OT Levels. I never C/Sed anything above OT Elig.

Read my story for info/answers to your other questions. (additionally, since then I have read enough about LRHs lies to question the tech).

Div6

Crusader
Bea was a Class VI C/S. Must be Class VIII C/S or Class IX C/S to C/S OT Levels. I never C/Sed anything above OT Elig.

Read my story for info/answers to your other questions. (additionally, since then I have read enough about LRHs lies to question the tech).

Many apologies. :duh:

Yes, LRH blew a lot of smoke....on the one hand I could tell when he was b\s'ing from the original tapes, and I used to ridge on it as it really impeded the transmission of the data....having to word clear st hat guys on photography was bad enough, for example, but on GPM's? That was way out gradient....and I think it was one of the first things to hit the editing room floor when the study tapes were first edited in the early 80's.

And yes, you should question the tech....

I for one found OT III to be helpful in understanding life, the universe and everything in a number of different ways.....once the 4th dynamic engram starts coming apart, I, at least, can see the humanitarian value in running this process.

And yes, I would want others to have the same gains as I, but it wasnt easy auditing.....I for one was loaded with 'fleas'.

So if I seem out reality, dont sweat it......when you are in the CoS you cant even talk about it outside of session....I think it deserves broader discussion.

Div6

Crusader
Apparently no one IS clean on that count. :)
haiqu

LOL! Touche.

Shamanism does raise its head in some quarters, as an adjunct to certain processes ... as they say, when the going gets weird, the weird get going. But gulping psychoactive plant extracts, whether ayahuasca or peyote, ain't the way to become more aware. OTOH finding out where the majority of free theta of an implanted being fled to at the time of an incident, and reintegrating that causatively, can and does assist.

You opened an interesting topic, thanks.

haiqu

Ah yes, soul retrieval. I have read some on that...I don't have any experience with it though....

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Terril said:
You here indulge in inval and eval.

I don't see that Veda said anything nasty. In the wog world we call this disagreement. This is allowed in the wog world. (In the various associations among scientists and engineers it is sometimes called "peer review", never inval nor eval.)

For example, in engineering we MUST do this very frequently in order to turn out a better product. This is also done on national standards committees. We usually keep this on a professional level of conduct. Scientologists would call this "having your TRs in".

Last edited:

marty

Patron with Honors

Interesting Div6. Not a big fan of OTIII but do run NOTs to good result.
At the end of the day though it doesnt matter how you do it just so long as you get blows and get TA in the process. If it moves the TA and your having wins then thats all that matters. How much TA do you get incidentally.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
At the end of the day though it doesnt matter how you do it just so long as you get blows and get TA in the process.

Get blows?

That is running disconnection.

That is kinda reverse processing.

You should be getting better connection and inclusion.

More love = Closeness.

Pure love = An at One with.

:melodramatic: "How you treat entities - is usually how you treat people.":melodramatic:

Alan

Last edited by a moderator: