What's new

Scientologist Reaction to the DC Ideal Org Raid

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
http://scientologyclear.blogspot.com/2009/11/washington-dc-event.html

Washington DC Event
I went to the DC event to see COB speak. I wanted to hear his plans, see if he had anything worthwhile to say. I wasn't surprised when he had little more to say than the same empty promises and lies. But the setting was more important than the speech. The new DC Ideal Org looks great! But the way the ceremony was done was not. I have literature claiming there would be 5000 Scientologists there. I came to help make that number. There was not near that many. Certainly fewer than 1000. But we were still numerous enough we should have had an open ceremony to show the world who we are and what we are and that we still have strength. But COB chose instead to hide us behind ugly white tarps surrounding the event. What a farce! And all because a handful of masked idiots outside.

COB gives his speech while he and the rest of us cower behind a crudely erected wall! What kind of message does that send? Anyone coming by from outside would see this enormous wall around the building and it would only highlight the masked idiots outside. Instead of seeing their pitiful small band of suppressives next to a throng of Scientologists, the world saw a group of suppressives keeping us penned in a makeshift barrier. What a joke we must look like to the world. This is why COB must GO! This is why David Miscavige, yes I will use his name, needs to step down or be pulled down. LRH would not have had us cowering behind sheets because of a few SPs. This is why I am writing this blog.

As for the so called Anonymous, they came closer than should have been allowed and made enough noise to be heard at times over the crowd. Their jeers became increasingly loud after the speech by COB. I just wanted to go out there and turn a hose pipe on them.

In my next article, I will explain how I would deal with Anonymous and I also will be announcing I have found others of the same mind as myself. I am not the only one who wants COB removed and new leadership installed. More later.

anon2487

Patron with Honors
I don't know if you've read it, but her write up on Anonymous is VERY interesting:

Thursday, October 15, 2009
Anonymous

Today I want to talk about Anonymous. I want to talk about what I think should be done about Anonymous.

For those not part of Scientology who may read this, know that Anonymous is a hateful organization of people who have been attacking the Church of Scientology as well as many other hapless targets online. They started in on us back in 2008 and we have suffered persecution from them ever since. I started this blog because Scientology mangement has failed to handle Anonymous and I feel it is time for new leadership. I am hoping to inspire current and future Scientologists to push for new leadership of the Church as well as to educate the public about our plight. If you are religious at all, you should know that you will be next on their list. Anonymous is made up of severely degraded beings who hold hate for anything and everything. They scream and shout at us when we go into or come out of our Church. They hold up mocking signs full of false data about the Church and they make obscene phone calls to the front desk and hand out papers full of lies and false accusations against the Church.

This is having a terrible affect on us and some people have even walked away due to their harassment. Worse some have even believed their lies and joined with them. Those I hold no sympathy for. They had to be against Scientology to begin with to walk over and join those people. We do have infiltrators inside, mostly psychs and others paid by the medical profession. However I am not so sure that all those kids out front are paid. I think some of them are just there to attack something, anything.

I have been doing research on Anonymous to think of ways to combat them and I have found some horrifying things.

They have these "chans" or websites that they congregate on and plot attacks against groups like Scientology. Most of their stunts are extremely childish and border on insanity. The worst was a man who attacked Scientology in New York covered in vaseline and private body hairs. I nearly got sick watching it and was appalled that there are people out there who are this degraded. It struck me as something a bunch of college kids would do after using drugs and I would say that there were certainly drugs involved in that attack. Worse, they continue their hate campaigns against other groups as well with racist and degrading attacks against many people.

I have located many of their online dens and am appalled at the things I have seen there. Why these sites are not shut down is just beyond me to answer. This is what Scientology leadership should be doing. We need to cut off the comm lines for these people, keep them from organizing their attacks. This has not been done. Unfortunately we have wasted a lot of time and let Anonymous damage us. It may already be too late. I had been making inroads with a man who is moving up in politics. I had been letting him know all the good thing Scientology can do. Just recently, he has told me he is not going to even mention Scientology, because right now it is politically bad to be seen as involved with us. I asked him why and he cited all the negative press and articles. Scientology is becoming seen as a bad thing by those who don't know the truth about it, and the lies of Anonymous are becoming accepted as fact by people without research. Had we acted sooner, we could have prevented this. Now we have lost an ally who is on his way to making big government policy because he is afraid to be seen with us. This is unbelievable, but it is true....

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Anonymous

Today I want to talk about Anonymous. I want to talk about what I think should be done about Anonymous.

For those not part of Scientology who may read this, know that Anonymous is a hateful organization of people who have been attacking the Church of Scientology as well as many other hapless targets online. They started in on us back in 2008 and we have suffered persecution from them ever since. I started this blog because Scientology mangement has failed to handle Anonymous and I feel it is time for new leadership. I am hoping to inspire current and future Scientologists to push for new leadership of the Church as well as to educate the public about our plight. If you are religious at all, you should know that you will be next on their list. Anonymous is made up of severely degraded beings who hold hate for anything and everything. They scream and shout at us when we go into or come out of our Church. They hold up mocking signs full of false data about the Church and they make obscene phone calls to the front desk and hand out papers full of lies and false accusations against the Church.

This is having a terrible affect on us and some people have even walked away due to their harassment. Worse some have even believed their lies and joined with them. Those I hold no sympathy for. They had to be against Scientology to begin with to walk over and join those people. We do have infiltrators inside, mostly psychs and others paid by the medical profession. However I am not so sure that all those kids out front are paid. I think some of them are just there to attack something, anything.

I have been doing research on Anonymous to think of ways to combat them and I have found some horrifying things.

They have these "chans" or websites that they congregate on and plot attacks against groups like Scientology. Most of their stunts are extremely childish and border on insanity. The worst was a man who attacked Scientology in New York covered in vaseline and private body hairs. I nearly got sick watching it and was appalled that there are people out there who are this degraded. It struck me as something a bunch of college kids would do after using drugs and I would say that there were certainly drugs involved in that attack. Worse, they continue their hate campaigns against other groups as well with racist and degrading attacks against many people.

I have located many of their online dens and am appalled at the things I have seen there. Why these sites are not shut down is just beyond me to answer. This is what Scientology leadership should be doing. We need to cut off the comm lines for these people, keep them from organizing their attacks. This has not been done. Unfortunately we have wasted a lot of time and let Anonymous damage us. It may already be too late. I had been making inroads with a man who is moving up in politics. I had been letting him know all the good thing Scientology can do. Just recently, he has told me he is not going to even mention Scientology, because right now it is politically bad to be seen as involved with us. I asked him why and he cited all the negative press and articles. Scientology is becoming seen as a bad thing by those who don't know the truth about it, and the lies of Anonymous are becoming accepted as fact by people without research. Had we acted sooner, we could have prevented this. Now we have lost an ally who is on his way to making big government policy because he is afraid to be seen with us. This is unbelievable, but it is true....

What a dipshit.

http://scientologyclear.blogspot.com/2009/11/washington-dc-event.html

Washington DC Event

LRH would not have had us cowering behind sheets because of a few SPs.
I'm been thinking hard and I can't come up with a bigger coward than L. Ron Hubbard
lmao2od9.jpg

Wisened One

Crusader
Jeeez. Sure shows how awesome and powerful scn tech is, huh? :lol: And they blame it all on DM and think when DM is gone, they'll be big, bad and powerful again! :eyeroll:

Jeeez. Sure shows how awesome and powerful scn tech is, huh? :lol: And they blame it all on DM and think when DM is gone, they'll be big, bad and powerful again! :eyeroll:

Yep David Miscavige is the reason that Hubbard's Tech has not even remotely come close to ever producing a single OT, I can't wait to hear the next excuse for the failure of Hubbard's Tech after the dwaft blows with all the suckers' money.

Blue Spirit

The point he referred to occurred in 1983 following DM's illegal (many crimes)

hostile takeover done with violence as needed. So he is 26 years late.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dear pissed off scientologist

Around 1973 I wrote Ron and asked him why he was not out in the public venue.

He never even answered that question.

and you say "LRH would not have had us cowering behind sheets because of a few SPs. This is why I am writing this blog." But he had the courage to direct his staff to lock up a child in on a ship? Boy that is brave.

I say Ron's tech certainly was more than hiding,, it was running to the high seas and secretly onto ranches. Did you get that far in your research?

When I watched the vids. my main impression was the impotency of all the scientologists -many OTs - against a few detractors. They could not do anything. They had to keep their mouths shut. "Communication can handle any problem" - but for liars communication makes more problems.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
When I watched the vids. my main impression was the impotency of all the scientologists -many OTs - against a few detractors. They could not do anything. They had to keep their mouths shut. "Communication can handle any problem" - but for liars communication makes more problems.

Be fair! What would they have to 'communicate'??

The Lies are transparent and the truth would be disastrous.

Zinj

Wisened One

Crusader
Yep David Miscavige is the reason that Hubbard's Tech has not even remotely come close to ever producing a single OT, I can't wait to hear the next excuse for the failure of Hubbard's Tech after the dwaft blows with all the suckers' money.

I can't wait, either! WHAT excuse are they gonna use THEN?! Huh? 'Oh well, the tech is not being applied right'....or....:eyeroll:

FinallyMe

I would be interested to know how many current CofS Scientologists agree with the blogger's viewpoint -- because, from his/her statements, Anonymous then is only having the desired effect on non-Scientologists. According to the blogger, name-calling, shouting, ridiculing, etc. is not the way to gain the favorable attention of current Scientologists. I would guess that, if they really want to convince current CofS Scientologists to leave, they'd need to quit belittling them. But, as the blogger suspects, the "unpaid" protesters are only demonstrating for the purpose of demonstrating -- for the "lulz" as it were.

For an organization that's supposedly all about communication, they sure suck at it.

It's actually pretty mind blowing just how fragile the Church of Scientology is when it come to open communication. Having to hide their grand opening event from the public behind curtains, flat out pathetic doesn't even begin to describe it

I would be interested to know how many current CofS Scientologists agree with the blogger's viewpoint -- because, from his/her statements, Anonymous then is only having the desired effect on non-Scientologists. According to the blogger, name-calling, shouting, ridiculing, etc. is not the way to gain the favorable attention of current Scientologists. I would guess that, if they really want to convince current CofS Scientologists to leave, they'd need to quit belittling them. But, as the blogger suspects, the "unpaid" protesters are only demonstrating for the purpose of demonstrating -- for the "lulz" as it were.

The majority of protesters know that the average active Scientologist would love to see harm come to them and are not concerned with what they think. They are interested in taking down the criminal management of the cult and cutting off their supply of unsuspecting victims to prey upon.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
What I find interesting is the assumption that the people outside (who are calling for an end to David Miscavige and cult control) are considered suppressives, while the people inside calling for an end to David Miscavige (and what they don't term cult control) are not considered so. They claim to be a scientologist, but they are asking management to try to cut these people's comm lines. Srsly. Meanwhile, why haven't they gone out to get the facts? It's DM and his crew who are terming the Anons suppressives, so why is this blogger believing DM on that, but wanting him out? Why aren't they investigating for themselves?