What's new

Paul's Robot Auditor

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Paul This is really good stuff. Easy to use & applicable to all but the most disturbed people with little risk of leaving someone in an upset.

Excellent

PS the form to submit results on you site has a problem

Glad you liked it.

Please be more specific about the form problem so I can fix it. What I checked just now seems OK. Is this at fzglobal.org or at paulsrobot.com? Does the form appear? Is there no ack after? Are the questions incomplete? Something else wrong?

Paul

Headend

Patron with Honors
http://www.yawnmachine.com/form_ym.htm

first tried it in IE just tried in firefox

Error: Bad/No Recipient
There was no recipient or an invalid recipient specified in the data sent to FormMail. Please make sure you have filled in the recipient form field with an e-mail address that has been configured in @recipients. More information on filling in recipient form fields and variables can be found in the README file.

Also this hyperlink http://www.fzglobal.org/robot/rest.html at http://www.fzglobal.org/robot.htm produce this

404 Error - Not Found
The resource you have requested could not be found on the server. There are many possible reasons for this. Either the file does not exist, there is an error in your request, or the file is not accessible in the requested directory. Please verify that:

* You have used the proper case; requests ARE case-sensitive!
* You have entered the URL correctly. (i.e. proper directory/filename)
* You used the FULL URL. (i.e. proper file type: .html, .gif , .jpg, etc.)
* You use a tilde (~) before user directories. (i.e. www.furcen.org/~jurann/ )
* The user/file still exists on this server.

Headend

Patron with Honors
This link
http://www.fzglobal.org/robot/robot_menu.htm
produced same error

404 Error - Not Found
The resource you have requested could not be found on the server. There are many possible reasons for this. Either the file does not exist, there is an error in your request, or the file is not accessible in the requested directory. Please verify that:

* You have used the proper case; requests ARE case-sensitive!
* You have entered the URL correctly. (i.e. proper directory/filename)
* You used the FULL URL. (i.e. proper file type: .html, .gif , .jpg, etc.)
* You use a tilde (~) before user directories. (i.e. www.furcen.org/~jurann/ )
* The user/file still exists on this server.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Thanks, Headend. I've fixed the Yawn Machine form. I haven't done all those Paul's Robot Auditor corrections yet as I am overhauling the sites, to put raw-public stuff only on paulsrobot.com and Scn-type stuff on fzglobal.org. I also changed hosting companies for fzglobal a week ago.

However.... (see next post) :)

Paul

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Paul's Robot Auditor: "Heavy-Duty" Released

:party::party::party::party::party::party:

"Heavy-Duty" is now online!

:party::party::party::party::party::party:

This is not a neat way of flying your ruds or taking a bit of charge off some average incident.

It is POWERFUL!

1. It is interactive, like all Paul's Robot Auditor modules. So you can go at your own pace, not the enforced pace of a YouTube video. :happydance:

2. It is based on my highly-successful and popular Rub & Yawn procedure. :happydance:

3. Like the YouTube videos, the groups of 6-direction commands come in different flavours, but instead of the sequence being fixed, you can choose which group to use, and you can choose to receive as many commands as are still producing change and not a single one more. :happydance:

4. The variations are:

(a) Reach & Withdraw (from your topic) for a topic so highly-charged you can't bear to look closely at it to run the 6-direction process; :happydance:

(b) General (the plain vanilla commands); :happydance:

(c) Multiple Copies (among other reasons so they can discharge against each other per the Scn 8-8008 double-terminalling tech); :happydance:

(d) Multiple Viewpoints (holographic running anyone?) :happydance:

(e) "Imaginary" (to allow the pc to run things he's not sure of, like past lives, telepathy, spirits, parallel universes, even those bt/cluster thingies if you swing that way); :happydance:

(f) Confront; :happydance:

(g) Responsibility; :happydance:

(h) Not-There (RD's "blank" command from R3X, to take off any suppress, not-is, implanted commands, black screens, invisible screens etc.); :happydance:

(i) Efforts (Masses, energies, forces, pressures etc., run as actual efforts if the pc can manage it rather than the idea of efforts); :happydance:

(j) Emotions (Feelings, includes sensations, again run as the feelings rather than the idea of them); :happydance:

(k) Thoughts (Thoughts, ideas, postulates, decisions etc.); :happydance: and finally

(l) Time-Shift (all events in your topic can be moved all up and down the track, even back to before the beginning of time and forward to after the end of time if you wish, whatever gets the charge off). :happydance:

All of these variations can be integrated with each other if you wish, like running imaginary factors from other viewpoints etc.

If you have a particular topic that has been bugging you for years and nothing has worked on it, whack it with this!

It is not going to run the Ls on you, or make you OT, but it will sure give your pet aberration a good run for its money, as long as it's charged and accessible.

5. I used a decent microphone so the sound is better; :happydance:

6. And last but not least, as usual, it is free of charge but definitely not free of effort. :happydance:

It is at www.paulsrobot.com/heavyduty

Enjoy!

Paul

Headend

Patron with Honors
Paul is it possible to download your youtube videos direct to HDD, my wireless connection keeps resetting mid-download at youtube. Just a little annoying having to restart several times to complete.

It would also be good to download the whole heavy duty robot & have it locally on my PC.

Pete

Björkist

Silver Meritorious Patron
Good. I'm glad someone does. :)

Is that from trying it, or just from reading my write-up on it?

Paul

Well, all of your stuff is innovative, but my comments were from reading the write up. I haven't been very sessionable these past couple of days, but as soon as I am, I'm giving it a go.

:thumbsup:

Jimmy Cricket

Patron with Honors
Thanks, this stuff is great.

I had a session yesterday, using the text version, not the video. E/S incidents to quite a ways back, cog, released charge. Still grinning today. Co-workers are looking at me funny this morning wondering why I have a shit-eating-grin and joking about everything.

Your robot auditor completely eliminates all of the entheta cycles I would normally associate with auditing in Co$, like reg cycles, sec checks, being forced to run incidents you don't want to run, endless repairs, etc.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Paul is it possible to download your youtube videos direct to HDD, my wireless connection keeps resetting mid-download at youtube. Just a little annoying having to restart several times to complete.

It would also be good to download the whole heavy duty robot & have it locally on my PC.

Pete

The three basic R&Y videos are also available from my Facebook page. This is a separate upload I did to Facebook, not a link to the YouTube ones. It may work better for you.

I'll have to re-export the videos in a different format and zip them up to make them available for HDD download, but I don't know what will be best yet and I want to spend my R&D time on getting Robot R3X online first. But this isn't the :shark: we're talking about so you won't have to wait 20 years while I reg $100 million and spend it on something else. :)

I'll see if I can get a zip file of Heavyduty online today. You can beta test it, so it'll be a freebie. :)

Paul

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Paul

Is there somewhere on the Net I can find out more about R3X? I've had a root around and not come up with much. Just looking for the general principles behind it, why it can be run on Clears and above, etc.

Cheers

tanstaafl

marty

Patron with Honors
Paul,

I wasnt doing well today, down tone and some heavy physical somatics going on. This evening I discovered your heavy duty page and decided (reluctantly) to try this with the R/W on the area I though all the crap might be coming from. It started of pretty unchanging at first then slowly a lot of physical phenomena turned on, yawning with runny nose and eyes. It slowly flattened of after about 10 -12 minutes and then no change for about three commands. I ended off at that point.

No realizations I can recall but it took my attention off the case and body and brought me up tone a bit. Good result I would say. Im definitely looking forward to trying the six way stuff when Im more sesionable.

I found it very easy to use and the setting of your own pace was a real pleasure for a heavy comlaggy SP like me.

I very much appreciate the work your putting into this very original idea, I think you will end up helping a lot of people.

Very well done Paul

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Paul

Is there somewhere on the Net I can find out more about R3X? I've had a root around and not come up with much. Just looking for the general principles behind it, why it can be run on Clears and above, etc.

Cheers

tanstaafl

I would suggest starting at www.freewebs.com/paulsr3x.

If you read through the checksheet it will give you some idea of what it's about. The checksheet has all RD's issues linked to it, so if you want more data it's only a click away.

That it can be run on Clears etc. is a reality.

That this violates some theory means the theory is wrong. :)

Paul

Tanstaafl

Crusader
I would suggest starting at www.freewebs.com/paulsr3x.

If you read through the checksheet it will give you some idea of what it's about. The checksheet has all RD's issues linked to it, so if you want more data it's only a click away.

That it can be run on Clears etc. is a reality.

That this violates some theory means the theory is wrong. :)

Paul

Thanks, Paul. :)
Can't help on WinZip I'm afraid.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

That link worked for me one minute ago (without me doing anything other than clicking on it).

Op Pro By Dup is still alive and well at:
http://fzglobal.org/robot/objectives/OpProByDup/

I'm moving some things around, changed hosting providers etc. and it's not all smooth yet. I haven't been busting a gut over it as I haven't heard of one single person apart from myself who has had a session from any of the Objectives modules (CCH1-4, CCH5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, SCS on a Body, Op Proc of 8-C, OpProByDup), or who has done any of the TRs drills. I just noticed that there are 2,021 separate files in that TRs0-4 module, and it is only about 2/3 finished. It's a lot of work!

Are you actually interested in trying an OpProByDup session--or any Robot session--or are you just being picky, PMD? :)

Paul