What's new

Setting a good example.

x-x

Patron with Honors
Hi all,

Thanks for the comments to my last thread "Advice to Carmel". Emma has seen fit to end the thread, just when I was writing some replies. I check in daily usually. I put the post in new member introductions using an old bookmark, sorry about that. As the thread is dead I sent PMs to a few.

I can take your insults, some I got a laugh out of. I know you wanted to defend Carmel.

I am in this board because I find it interesting. I like many of you.

I won't raise other matters put to bed with the thread but I still say that while I don't know what is going on in OSA currently, CO OSA ANZO would not poison anyone's dog.

I think it is important, even if you believe bad of the Church, that you set an example of conduct. Do unto others as you would have them do to you, otherwise you are no better than what you oppose.

I seem to be becoming more Christian, Love thy enemy. I certainly believe in the Code of Honor. I am loyal to former comrades, no matter what they go through or where they end up.

Anyhow, I'll probably cop more flack, so fire away!

byte301

Crusader
Hi all,

Thanks for the comments to my last thread "Advice to Carmel". Emma has seen fit to end the thread, just when I was writing some replies. I check in daily usually. I put the post in new member introductions using an old bookmark, sorry about that. As the thread is dead I sent PMs to a few.

I can take your insults, some I got a laugh out of. I know you wanted to defend Carmel.

I won't raise other matters put to bed with the thread but I still say that while I don't know what is going on in OSA currently, CO OSA ANZO would not poison anyone's dog.

I think it is important, even if you believe bad of the Church, that you set an example of conduct. Do unto others as you would have them do to you, otherwise you are no better than what you oppose.

I seem to be becoming more Christian, Love thy enemy. I certainly believe in the Code of Honor. I am loyal to former comrades, no matter what they go through or where they end up.

So what you're saying is Carmel isn't a former comrade of yours? That's how I take it since posting that thread showed no loyalty to Carmel at all. Just the opposite in fact.

And if your becoming a Christian I'd hate to think what you were before. That do unto others thing always works if your trying to lecture others on how to behave, doesn't it? I highly doubt if you'd enjoy getting attacked the way you attacked Carmel.

And we didn't WANT to defend Carmel...we DID defend her you little slimeball.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
So what you're saying is Carmel isn't a former comrade of yours? That's how I take it since posting that thread showed no loyalty to Carmel at all. Just the opposite in fact.

And if your becoming a Christian I'd hate to think what you were before. That do unto others thing always works if your trying to lecture others on how to behave, doesn't it? I highly doubt if you'd enjoy getting attacked the way you attacked Carmel.

And we didn't WANT to defend Carmel...we DID defend her you little slimeball.

Oh come on, give 'em some slack. After all s/h/it IS setting a good example. I mean for a Scientologist....

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
"............I still say that while I don't know what is going on in OSA currently, CO OSA ANZO would not poison anyone's dog. "

I absolutely agree with you on this point x-x. It's inconcievable that the CO OSA ANZO would poison ANYBODYS dog. OSA would assign that task to some thugs to do the job for them. :whistling:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
x-x just for your information and as a note to readers: I doubt that anyone thinks CO OSA poisoned Carmel's dog.

How it works is this: Someone not directly connected to OSA is asked to "do something about it", they're not told what to do they're only told that the purpose is to "shudder the critic into silence". Direct attacks on the critic are usually forbidden, it's supposed to be a message that the critic gets but that most others would dismiss.

Perhaps it wasn't your area when you worked for the DSA but you should already know or have heard about this.

I heard that Mike Rinder was very upset at the idea of anyone thinking OSA did this sort of stuff, he said (in so many words) that some of the worse PR sits they had along these lines came from overzealous operatives or vigillante scn'ists. (Don't quote me on this, it could be horseshit.)

Carmel

Crusader
<snip>
<snip>
Yep, and this may be the crux of the matter.....What one considers "good conduct" varies enormously when it comes to Scientologists and those who *aren't*.

When I was in Scn and and working *for* it, I was doing what I thought was the right thing to do. Nothing has changed on that score, except that now I have a far bigger reason to do it.

From x -x's perspective, she was probably showing loyalty to her "religion" (by attempting to shut me down), and loyalty to me by applying HCOPL "Ethics Gradients" in the hope that I'd "get my ethics in".

It seems x-x is not aware that "church" policy doesn't apply or doesn't *work* on those who don't believe in it.

Happy Aberree

Patron with Honors
Setting A Good Example for x-x

This is the multi-choice section of the forum:

1. What has x-x posted on ESMB recently?
a. lucid, well-balanced opinions that considered several points of view
b. singular opinions that were still rational
c. sickly sweet drivel laced with ground glass and riddled with thorns

2. What should x-x do at this point?
a. await praise from the entire ESMB
b. modestly defer credit for brilliance to another poster
c. GET FUCKED

AnonKat

Crusader
Jezus as a person was a good old hippie. The Christ "Messaiah" however is a mock up Hubbard saw that. It was just another rival to take out

byte301

Crusader
Yep, and this may be the crux of the matter.....What one considers "good conduct" varies enormously when it comes to Scientologists and those who *aren't*.

When I was in Scn and and working *for* it, I was doing what I thought was the right thing to do. Nothing has changed on that score, except that now I have a far bigger reason to do it.

From x -x's perspective, she was probably showing loyalty to her "religion" (by attempting to shut me down), and loyalty to me by applying HCOPL "Ethics Gradients" in the hope that I'd "get my ethics in".

It seems x-x is not aware that "church" policy doesn't apply or doesn't *work* on those who don't believe in it.

I'd say that in a former life x-x was the person who embroidered Scarlet A's for the Puritans to put on people's chests. And she enjoyed her work.

She was the person turning the crank on the torture wheel during the Inquisition and saying, "It's for your own good" the whole time the person was being torn apart.

She was the gatekeeper at Auschwitz. And never let one jew get by that gate.

This is why the true believers scare the crap out of me.

Carmel

Crusader
<snip>
This is why the true believers scare the crap out of me.
Same here, not because of what they could do to me, but because of what they are doing to themselves and because of the unrelenting mindset that allows and/or executes the continual harm they cause to others (done without a bat of an eyelid).

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi all,

How's this?

gorilla-finger.jpg

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology
This is the multi-choice section of the forum:

1. What has x-x posted on ESMB recently?
a. lucid, well-balanced opinions that considered several points of view
b. singular opinions that were still rational
c. sickly sweet drivel laced with ground glass and riddled with thorns

2. What should x-x do at this point?
a. await praise from the entire ESMB
b. modestly defer credit for brilliance to another poster
c. GET FUCKED

Hmm GET FUCKED...any volunteers for this chore?

byte301

Crusader
Same here, not because of what they could do to me, but because of what they are doing to themselves and because of the unrelenting mindset that allows and/or executes the continual harm they cause to others (done without a bat of an eyelid).

Same here Carmel. I am way beyond their reach.

It's just so sick and depraved that they do this shit to each other and anyone who they consider a threat.