What's new

WARNING: This Scientologist Staff Member Works Actively on Scientology Disconnection

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
This Scientologist Seattle Org Staff Member is actively working with OSA to get families to disconnect:

HCOElite

Patron
I think Anonymous could have a field day with this chick and her working with the "Church".

(testing the pic, hope it uploads.)

Attachments

• ruth.jpg
    ruth.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 392

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
This person is actively working on getting a family to disconnect from a member who left scientology. Her name is Ruth Bowen and she recently joined Seattle Org staff.

She is actively telling a Mother that she cannot listen to or trust her own daughter and is spreading lies and false information - why? Because this person chose to leave scientology. Ruth Bowen is a disconnection advocate.

skollie

Silver Meritorious Patron
Is this the same Ruth Bowen?
"Magoo" <[email protected]>
Bill And Ruth Bowen: Criminals Hiding Behind RTC
05 Feb 2003

Bill and Ruth Bowen ripped my husband and I out of $50,000. They also, in the same "WISE Arbitration" ripped my husband's partner and his wife off to the tune of $100,000.

Now the truth is, Bowen actually owed both of these men $100,000 each. However, they'd done one of those Scientology BS deals of making the staff member sign a deal that they will never do blah blah. So with that, my husband only was supposed to get one half, or $50,000. (his partner refused to sign it. Take note any lurkers for your own future). What happened?

Well, here's how the wonderful, honest, caring, "ethical" "high integrity" Church of Scientology's WISE, Int handled it:

They told the boys they needed to have an arbitration, as there was a dispute. Ok, so we hired a Scientology attorney, Rosser Cole, and on it went for months and months. Bill blew to Flag, and kept insisting it was a personal matter between my husband and him. Nothing could have been farther from the truth, and we wrote up the specifics each time he attempted these lies.

The facts were, he and his wife, Ruth, ripped these men out of $100,000 each.

So even Rosser Cole wrote a long letter saying at the end, he'd done a lot of "Arbitrations" but Bowen's actions were some of THE most manipulative and out ethics he'd seen.

(That's a paraphrase... It was actually worse).

What was the response? Ok, we went by the Scientology laws, didn't go to a legal court. We hired an attorney, and went through W.I.S.E doing the Arbitration Hubbard had said one must do.

It was agreed the Bowen's owed us &50,000 and his partner and wife: $100,000.

Remember old Bill Bowen was at Flag for most of this.

Apparently then he headed for the Ship (probably to meet with some top Exec's).

The outcome? Overnight: THE NIGHT THE FINDINGS CAME OUT THAT HE OWED US THAT MONEY -- They cancelled the entire Issue that the Arbitrations were all based on!!

So a Flag "Ethics Officer" (Oh Yeah!!!) Told us IF we wanted to fly to Flag and begin again, we could, but it would be through Flag Ethics.

What does this mean? Bill and Ruth Bowen are some of THE biggest -- er -- saps for IAS> They were at that time the second highest "donators" of money. I suddenly remembered seeing their names at the top of some big sign at Flag.

So basically, IF you have enough money, you can buy anything within "The Church of Scientology" and especially at "The Friendliest Place on the Planet". HA!

That was one of the biggest clues to me of what a Con this troop of frauds really was.

And Bowen? Well, they went from a company of over 200 to 4 people, with his wife and some B**tch running the show.

"Standard tech" -- yea -- you can count on it all the way to the bank... IF you donate millions.

Tory Christman

Ps: Bill? If you're tired of reading about your disgusting overts on the Internet, pay up! Send me an e-mail and I'll tell you where you can send both checks, to be split with both X-husband's. Also, I want my Grandmother's China back.

Aka: Magoo! Burbank, CA
In for 30 years
Out for 2 years and 6 months
SP 6^ with Cumulative Cluster
Free at LAST!!

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, the very same one indeed.

In fact, I will go fo far as to say that Magoo doesn't have *all* the facts correct on this one (so there Ruth, you can't even say we weren't fair to you).

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Not to derail this thread - because it is about DISCONNECTION - but, did you all notice the recruiter number is an L.A. area number.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Not to derail this thread - because it is about DISCONNECTION - but, did you all notice the recruiter number is an L.A. area number.

Mobile phone and not landline? Is the 323-333-**** prefix assigned to a mobile carrier like Verizon? I've forgotten how those prefixes (not area codes) work over there.

For example, my "landline" phone number in the UK is 0191 645 ****, which is a SkypeIn number. The geographical lines for my neighbourhood are all 0191 285 ****

Paul

HCOElite

Patron
I am not sure how the prefic works on the numbers, but if that's true, Maybe it is a SO Recruitment Mission at the org to handle recruitment. We had a few of those in my staff days. That would explain a LA Cell phone number.

Nothing worked better than an SO member telling (putting it nicely here) an OT to get their behind on staff and contribute already for the freedom they have received and the future OT levels they are going to receive.