What's new

Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology - PART ONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
-He never spent an hour in jail in his life.

How the hell else do you explain it??

I have to admit that was a nifty trick for HellRon to stay out of the courts and jail all that time.

I think he achieved the full EP of EXPANDED OT VII:

CAUSE OVER LIFE SENTENCES

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have to admit that was a nifty trick for HellRon to stay out of the courts and jail all that time.

I think he achieved the full EP of EXPANDED OT VII:

CAUSE OVER LIFE SENTENCES

Because MONEY is a liquid commodity, perhaps.

HelluvaHoax!

A singularly and monumentally stupid moment in Scientology, when--

The world's leading "authorities" on:

* Suppressive Persons

* PTSness

* Ethics & Criminality​

-- gather together several times a year at events, to lavish praise & standing ovations on David Miscavige, who is Scientology's single greatest:

* Suppressive Person

* Source of PTSness

* Out Ethics Criminal​

And to top off their unfathomable stupidity, they then give him all their money and thereafter go around bragging like mad about the little religious lapel pins he awards them.

Last edited:

Sindy

Crusader
A singularly and monumentally stupid moment in Scientology, when--

The world's leading "authorities" on:

* Suppressive Persons

* PTSness

* Ethics & Criminality​

-- gather together several times a year at events, to lavish praise & standing ovations on David Miscavige, who is Scientology's single greatest:

* Suppressive Person

* Source of PTSness

* Out Ethics Criminal​

And to top off their unfathomable stupidity, they then give him all their money and thereafter go around bragging like mad about the little religious lapel pins he awards them.

:melodramatic::duh: It is as if there is some cosmic agreement, some quirky satanic law of the universe, that Scientology must be, at all times, a surreal and incredible exact opposite of what it is purported to be.

It's quite astounding to behold that its haughty declarations about itself are mind bending enough to obscure that which is right under every parishioner's nose.

guanoloco

As-Wased
:melodramatic::duh: It is as if there is some cosmic agreement, some quirky satanic law of the universe, that Scientology must be, at all times, a surreal and incredible exact opposite of what it is purported to be.

Synthia,

You EXACTLY nailed this - it is called: enantiodromia.

HelluvaHoax!

It's quite astounding to behold that its haughty declarations about itself are mind bending enough to obscure that which is right under every parishioner's nose.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

This is the most astonishing & unconfrontable aspect of Scientology that seems to prevent its discovery.

It roughly falls under the domain "THE BIG LIE" but it is much more than that--and you have captured a gruesomely sized chunk of the infinitely reflecting hall of ironic mirrors.

Talk about "bouncers" and "denyers" !

And the adventure of discovery to "find" Scientology always requires that the map is held upside down, in reverse--and it must be the wrong map of the place furthest away from where you think you are going.

Scn is, upon close inspection, totally, stark-raving-mad.

I suppose in retrospect, it would have to be insane in order for it to produce the insanity it produces.

This could be a massively rich thread unto itself, but maybe it would have zero posts because anyone getting close to the truth would start "freewheeling" and die of Hubbardosis.

It IS virtually unconfrontable stuff--the recognition of the evil contradictions of Scientology.

Now, let's smile and F/N and get on to a more theta topic shall we? :D (bounce-bounce-boing-boing-bounce-bounce)

HelluvaHoax!

Synthia,

You EXACTLY nailed this - it is called: enantiodromia.

Exactly!

Thread anyone??? Or maybe it belongs here on Stupid Moments as much as anywhere else.

Of course a Scientologist reading this would immediately bounce-out and take refuge in:

"Hey, Ron talks about that. He says 'what you resist you become'".

See? Even the bouncer has a reverse bounce-back mechanism so you end up somewhere else.

iStock_000007292561-Culture-Blog-Large-150x150.jpg

Scientology Broken Compass​

Last edited:

Sindy

Crusader
Exactly!

Thread anyone??? Or maybe it belongs here on Stupid Moments as much as anywhere else.

Of course a Scientologist reading this would immediately bounce-out and take refuge in:

"Hey, Ron talks about that. He says 'what you resist you become'".

See? Even the bouncer has a reverse bounce-back mechanism so you end up somewhere else.

iStock_000007292561-Culture-Blog-Large-150x150.jpg

Scientology Broken Compass​

I like thread idea. It could be the most earth shattering thread yet if ya can get close enough to the explosive dissonance without being catapulted away by its garish disharmonic ugliness.

I request Veda be a big contributor to said thread.

NCSP

Patron Meritorious

I think of it as a kind of parody of religion. This especially comes across when you see the priest drag they used to wear sometimes.

NCSP

Patron Meritorious
LRH: "For God's sake, build a better bridge!"

LRH: There is no such thing in the galaxy (guh-LAX-y) as a better bridge. (KSW!)

Scn.Hun

Patron
THANKS Scn. Hun!! I was trying to find that video a couple months ago and couldn't!!!

Yeah, I was trying to find it for a while, too. I think it was taken down a couple of times, so please make copies of it.

Actually I cannot see much quality difference between the old and the new version. This is what they brag about:

"CLEARING CONGRESS
A MONUMENTAL EVENT
IMMORTALIZED IN LIVING COLOR
The highlight of the March 2006 L. Ron Hubbard birthday event was the announcement by Mr. David Miscavige, Chairman of the Board of Religious Technology Center (RTC), of the full restoration and release of the LRH Clearing Congress films. The Clearing Congress had been recorded in Washington, DC at the Shoreham Hotel’s West Ballroom on the 4th of July 1958—in full sound and color.

For this release more than a half-million frames of original negatives were cleaned and then digitally scanned at the highest resolution attainable. And considering a film is actually a series of individual photographs — 24 per second — that means the cleaning and scanning of 518,000 frames. in total, over 10 million particles of dust, smudges and dirt were removed one by one from those half-million frames. More than 75 terabytes of memory was used, or over 25 times what was utilized to produce the special effects for the Titanic film. In addition to dirt removal, restoration of the original Clearing Congress films included image sharpening, color restoration and repair of torn negatives and film “jitter,” overexposure and other flaws."

BEWARE SCILON LINK: http://www.scientology.org/david-miscavige/clearing-congress-video.html

Scn.Hun

Patron
Yeah, I was trying to find it for a while, too. I think it was taken down a couple of times, so please make copies of it.

Actually I cannot see much quality difference between the old and the new version. This is what they brag about:

"...

... in total, over 10 million particles of dust, smudges and dirt were removed one by one from those half-million frames. More than 75 terabytes of memory was used, or over 25 times what was utilized to produce the special effects for the Titanic film. In addition to dirt removal, restoration of the original Clearing Congress films included image sharpening, color restoration and repair of torn negatives and film “jitter,” overexposure and other flaws."

BEWARE SCILON LINK: http://www.scientology.org/david-miscavige/clearing-congress-video.html

Now I understand Ron DeWolf was one of the millions of dirt or flaws. :D

HelluvaHoax!

I like thread idea. It could be the most earth shattering thread yet if ya can get close enough to the explosive dissonance without being catapulted away by its garish disharmonic ugliness.

I request Veda be a big contributor to said thread.

Why did we want to do a thread on enantiodromia anyways? Hasn't this been covered already? Besides, it's probably counter-productive to bringing people to ESMB. Perhaps we should just look for the good part of the tech and use that. Doesn't Ron say that there is so much good in the worst of us and so much bad in the best of us that it ill behooves the rest of us to talk shit about him?

See? The bouncers are already denying access.

You know this thread idea already has a spooky feel to it like some b-movie scene where the teenagers play with black magic and accidentally summon demon spirits.

Who knows WHAT long-dead-ghost-spirt from Scientology's chain locker we may provoke to return and haunt us. I've got the heeber jeebies already.

PS: love this thread idea. Whadya say we name it Enantiodromia? That alone should keep away any lookie-loos, dilettantes & freeloaders looking for free jokes. LOL

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
I've got the heeber jeebies already.

PS: love this thread idea. Whadya say we name it Enantiodromia? That alone should keep away any lookie-loos, dilettantes & freeloaders looking for free jokes. LOL

I've got the Heber Jentzschies!

Great Idea for a thread - I'll start one eventually along that line.

You know, Heber's name is perfect to use for anything:

Got drunk last night? Man! I was Heber Jentzched last night...

Step in a mud puddle on the way to the office? Shit!! I Heber Jentzched my suit pants!!

Disappear without a trace? Hey, did you hear about Sally? Heber Jenztched in the middle of the night and never heard from again.

guanoloco

As-Wased
Ahhhh!! Its all falling into place. David Miscavige is a doll . . .

(Tape 5210C30A SOP8A - Role Of Earth)

Would someone please let Invader Force HQ know that one of their dolls has escaped and is a little outta control. Kthnxbai.

WHAT?!?!?!

I thought fifth invaders were bug people with pincer hands....

....kinda like this (yeah, I know those nasty sleestaks were reptiles):

Sleestak03.jpg

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
I remember an interview on TV one night while I was still in . . .probably in the late 90's . . .not sure there . . . . I think it was Heber Jentsch . . .I shamed my hubby into watching with me . . . and then he proceeded to lose his temper and look like an idiot. I was very surprised at his poor TR's. . . funny, nobody has heard from him since. Does this ring a bell with anyone? I was looking for a video of it on youtube but came up short.

HelluvaHoax!

I've got the Heber Jentzschies!

Great Idea for a thread - I'll start one eventually along that line.

You know, Heber's name is perfect to use for anything:

Got drunk last night? Man! I was Heber Jentzched last night...

Step in a mud puddle on the way to the office? Shit!! I Heber Jentzched my suit pants!!

Disappear without a trace? Hey, did you hear about Sally? Heber Jenztched in the middle of the night and never heard from again.

lololololololol

SENIOR STAFF MEMBER
(sternly r-factoring his junior)
And just go into town and get it done
and get back on post by dinner. Don't go
all Heber-J and disappear where nobody
knows where the hell you are!​

HelluvaHoax!

Now that's really stupid!

The super-powerful people--who scientologists donate fortunes to in order to deliver SuperPower--do not even have enough power to sit down in a chair across from one person and ask them the first superpower command.

Status
Not open for further replies.