What's new

Karla Zamudio, Actress, Resigns from C of S

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Karla has been out for some time, just not publicly. Her friend Tom McCafferty admonished Jim Meskimen on Facebook last year for trying to tell him he couldn't be friends with Marc Headly (BFG). It got screen capped and posted on WWP
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...arc-headley-having-friends-on-facebook.48440/

I also wrote about it here and received an email via a friend from Karla thanking me :)

Saturday, January 16, 2010
Scientology and McCarthyism or How It Tries to Control Hollywood - Part 1
http://free-from-scientology.blogspot.com/2010/01/scientology-and-mccarthyism-or-how-to.html

Karla has posted openly on Mark Rathbun's blog
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/10/08/free-daniel-montalvo/#comment-54843

She is a very talented, warm person and brave person who probably had a press release written in the hopes that the announcement and denouncement would go 'BPI' as we used to say. I will be writing an IndyNews article on this to try and get it the announcement further out there.

Where is LillyVonMarcab when we need her, lol???!!

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Way to go, Karla! Thank-you for taking a stand against the abuse. It is great to see anyone coming out and doing so, but I think there is more impact when a celebrity does it. You just might be the new trendsetter in Hollywood....lets hope! :thumbsup:

I think Dave Petit might be running around in a black boiler suit before too long. His celebrity charges are just not being the best PR for Scientology right now. :lol:

Jump

Operating teatime
"Karla was also deeply disturbed to learn that several of her personal friends who previously worked for Scientology had been mentally and physically abused by the organization.”

Does anyone know who these friends are?

hmmm... Cruise and Travolta ?? :coolwink:

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
A good run

DM had a good run, made lots of bucks, etc. He should know when its time to fold up the tent and retire, and not try to squeeze out every last dollar, let the buzzards have the rest. I guess that's the problem with most crooks though, they are greedy and can never quite let go.

Pete

J. Swift

Patron with Honors
As I understand the matter, Karla Zamudio leaving the Cult in no way stops the "Save Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan" effort that is rumored to have been secretly undertaken by Scieno-Vice Fuhrer Tom Cruise and Minister of Secret Locker Room Trysts John Travolta.

John Travolta lamented the fact that CoS could have helped save Anna Nicole Smith, Elvis Presley, and other unnamed celebs who died untimely deaths due to drugs and alcohol. Now is the time for CoS to make good on its past broken promises to save Hollywood, less of course those celebs who have blown, publicly departed, or will blow soon to fend off the PR damage that comes with belonging to a brutal, failed Cult. BTW, when a Cult is brutal and failed only brutal and/or failed celebs will be members. Hence, KSW = Keeping Stars Worse!

Last edited:
So uh, this is kinda a joke and a response to one of you, can we now have a seperate list for hot women SPs? Can I be on it? How many pics must I send? Haha. It's just that someone said she's the hottest SP ever. She's beautiful. And I used her coming out example to publically state on Facebook that I decided to leave. Haha. I don't know what it takes to get declared, but I imagine they may declare me at some point and so that's my haha joke.

Don't know if this is worthy of it's own thread, (I am new here) but has anyone else noticed that the Co$ uses sex to sell $cientology? The reason that I say this is that both my local org and the Sea Org were like fighting over me. I'm young, single, unattached and pretty. I am no Karla, but I have noticed that the Co$ seems to love young pretty girls (and guys!). And many of the women (even older) wear modest but sexy outfits, even the young boys dress kinda hot. The reason I thought about this was because there was this SO guy on the phone trying to sell me something and he told me about his rege cycle. He was on staff and they wanted him in SO and he said they sent their hottest woman to rege him and he took the bait. She was married, but still. They got him.

Just a thought. Or maybe my mind is just in the gutter? :flasher:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Just a thought. Or maybe my mind is just in the gutter? :flasher:

I remember a conversation I had with Gavin Potter around 1990 or so. He was the recruiter for Bridge. At the time Bridge recruits tended to be hot young girls, which I appreciated as they came to study in my courseroom (I was Staff Courses Sup). I had thanked him for doing it. He said that since he had to spend maybe a dozen hours in the interview and subsequent chasing he would rather spend the time talking to attractive girls than not.

Also note he was single at the time, and within a year or so had married one of his hot young female recruits.

Paul

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I remember a conversation I had with Gavin Potter around 1990 or so. He was the recruiter for Bridge. At the time Bridge recruits tended to be hot young girls, which I appreciated as they came to study in my courseroom (I was Staff Courses Sup). I had thanked him for doing it. He said that since he had to spend maybe a dozen hours in the interview and subsequent chasing he would rather spend the time talking to attractive girls than not.

Also note he was single at the time, and within a year or so had married one of his hot young female recruits.

Paul

Back in the dim, distant mists of time I was the receptionist at Saint Hill. Young, long blonde hair big green eyes and all that. I was told I was the first point of public contact and had to make a good impression, and I did seem to have a lot of male visitors just hanging around. It seemed like a good idea at the time. Oh well. :duh:

Badass

Patron with Honors
Back in the dim, distant mists of time I was the receptionist at Saint Hill. Young, long blonde hair big green eyes and all that. I was told I was the first point of public contact and had to make a good impression, and I did seem to have a lot of male visitors just hanging around. It seemed like a good idea at the time. Oh well. :duh:

I need to document that, would you care to show us a pic ?

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Back in those times.. When I was at St.Hill doing the GO PR course.. Would have been August 1980.. There was a costume party one evening. I was disquised as myself.. heh.. But there was beutiful woman I danced with disguised as a baby, Only T-shirt and a napkin.. Hmm.. Blonde, and I don't recall if she had green eyes.. I don't think I offered to change her napkin. But I did have the thought!

:D

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Back in those times.. When I was at St.Hill doing the GO PR course.. Would have been August 1980.. There was a costume party one evening. I was disquised as myself.. heh.. But there was beutiful woman I danced with disguised as a baby, Only T-shirt and a napkin.. Hmm.. Blonde, and I don't recall if she had green eyes.. I don't think I offered to change her napkin. But I did have the thought!

:D

Ah no...sadly not moi. I was long gone by then, back to the land of kangaroos.
Sounds like you had a good party. :coolwink:

I remember Gavin Potter! He was the first person I opened up to when I was brand new and afraid to tell anyone of my hilarious sexual history. It was so weird, I didn't know what I was doing, I had found some gorgeous guy I started dating who brought me in and suddenly I'm hounded by these two somewhat attractive, well dressed Sea Org guys about my sex life. Such a weird world.

I have had so many bizarre conversations about my sex life (or lack of!) with Sea org guys that it's funny. It was almost like this one guy was having phone sex with me! I am serious! I think they realized at some point to give me a female for my SO ethics interviews cause it was getting kinda crazy. HAHA
:lol:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill

Being a long haired blonde w/ hazel eyes myself, when I was on staff at that mission, they made me be on the front desk, too. Same thing. Though, at the time, I figured it was mainly because I was young and untrained in Scn policy and stuff.