What's new

Hubbard Learned Brainwashing From The Best And This Proves It!!

guanoloco

As-Wased
Hubbard on brainwashing:

In a lecture called Aberration and the Fifth Dynamic Hubbard stated:

take a sheet of glass and put it in front of the preclear — clear, very clear glass — which is supercooled, preferably about a −100 centigrade. You got that? Supercooled, you know? And then put the preclear right in front of this supercooled sheet of glass and suddenly shove his face into the glass. Now, that's pretty good. I mean, that was developed about five billion years ago by a whole-track psychiatrist […]. The mechanism of brainwashing which I gave you, with supercold mechanisms and so forth, is very well known, was used very extensively in the Maw Confederation of the Sixty-third Galaxy. They had a total psychiatric control of all of their officers and executives, and when they got tired of them they used this specific method of brainwashing"

This is for any non believers that didn't think Ron knew just what the hell he was talking about when it comes to that wild contraption we call the human mind...terra incognita...!

Hmmmmm...the "Maw" Confederacy...gotta' admit that's a new one to guano...hmmmmm...Ron was sooooo mysterious!

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Have you got the date of that lecture? Or the series or some way of locating it?

Thanks.

It is obvious many people have had the Maw brainwashing - drinking ice cold Jamba Juice will give you a brain freeze much like the Maw b.wash - since it is obviously a restimulator for it.

But Hey! How does a face full of super cold glass do any brainwashing? Where are the subliminal commands? Isn't it just a frickin' cold engram?

And lets not forget the pain HCOB - Ron Sez! Pain is the combination of heat, cold, sharp hurting and electrical. So when I was wearing flip flops, not watching where I was going, stubbed my toe and half ripped off my toe nail - that was not pain I was experiencing, because it was only a luke warm day and the power was out because my GF forgot to pay the electric bill?

Oy!

Mimsey

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
I'd imagine if you found his bit about almost getting run over by a train on Venus, you'd be hitting that particular pile of horse droppings pretty close Leon.
Why you not know this awlreddddy eh?

:wink:

Anonycat

Crusader
Some highlights:

One of the things that works very, very well in that regard is tell him after he pays you for the intensive, right there at the beginning, "Now that I've got your money, I couldn't care less." You know, that sort of thing. These things tend to worsen a case.

But now, if you really want to make one worse, I'm afraid that you have to go in for mechanical assists. I think you do. I think it takes a mechanical assist like a fist, or it takes... Well, I'll tell you the best one I know; how's that? The best one I know is to take a sheet of glass and put it in front of the preclear -- clear, very clear glass -- which is supercooled, preferably about a -100 centigrade. You got that? Supercooled, you know? And then put the preclear right in front of this supercooled sheet of glass and suddenly shove his face into the glass. Now, that's pretty good. I mean, that was developed about five billion years ago by a whole-track psychiatrist.

I know I myself had a rig worked out in order to take care of witch doctors down in Africa. Ran this way: I was going to get an asbestos glove, you know, and -- it doesn't matter whether something is supercold or superhot, you know? They both burn and there is sensation, so the practitioner should be careful when he's doing something like this. I was going to take an asbestos glove and I was going to put a metal disc, preferably a lead disc, in the palm of the glove, you see? And there'd be a little snap in there so that it could be taken out and put in easily. And get this little disc supercold, totally supercold, you see? Get it down there to maybe -200 or something like that -- way down, you know -- and then snap that quickly in the glove and go out and shake hands with the witch doctor.

Well, the dampness of a palm is quite adequate there, and it would of course brainwash him. Be very, very effective. As a matter of fact, one could probably take over the entirety of witch-doctoring throughout Africa with the greatest of ease, particularly if you shook hands with all of the witch doctors in front of the tribe, and they instantly went down on their knees and went "gaggo bulla," and you said, "Bark," and they would thereafter bark.

Now, the only reason a person could be brainwashed is because his brain has become mechanical; only mechanical means can reduce it. Therefore, if you work in the direction of handling good Black Dianetics -- if you work in that direction -- you must be very careful to utilize all the mechanical means possible. Now, you can impede somebody's action in a certain field by telling him he has to do something by several vias. If you make these vias convincing enough, you will simply impede, however, that one skill. You actually haven't hurt the person very much. This requires a mechanical approach.

It is today no less a pretense, since you can walk up alongside of any corpse and call the thetan back.

The mechanism of brainwashing which I gave you, with supercold mechanisms and so forth, is very well known, was used very extensively in the Maw Confederation of the Sixty-third Galaxy. They had a total psychiatric control of all of their officers and executives, and when they got tired of them they used this specific method of brainwashing. It was the ne plus ultra. The track saw no better. It was the end of all brainwashing. And it was so effective that somebody after a while used it thoroughly upon this particular crew of psychiatrists, and that was the end of the practice.

But here we have an example of our knowing with great thoroughness how to wipe somebody out in twenty seconds. Here we have an example of somebody knowing something that is totally vicious; there is no slightest argument on that. This is the most vicious thing anybody ever heard of. Wipe somebody out in twenty seconds. Bang. Not just electrocute them or hang them; this leaves them with all their impulses. This just destroys the bank; it winds it up in a little ball, and you've got it, see?

Anonycat

Crusader
It's on the 15th ACC and CD Power Of Simplicity (?), Tape 22: 5611C13 Abberration and the Sixth Dynamic.

Last edited:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Oh thanks for some transcript ACat!

There's a bunch of the old windbags meandering diatribes (and I've listened to more of his twisted shite than I care to admit) that have had me thinking that maybe he played with a lot of mercury as a kid, this is one. I had to stop listening to his tapes for a while as his droning, catatonic, cigarette-raeped voice was killing my houseplants, curdling my coffee, and driving the gerbil nuts.

Good Lord how can ANYONE who's listened to this utterly insane twaddle even consider following the utterer, or give him any credence, is almost beyond comprehension. :duh:
:grouch: :lol::lol::grouch:

Fucking lunatic, a brilliant con-man, one of the greatest, but truly and deeply disturbed person imho.

:drama:

Anonycat

Crusader
It is obvious many people have had the Maw brainwashing - drinking ice cold Jamba Juice will give you a brain freeze much like the Maw b.wash - since it is obviously a restimulator for it.

But Hey! How does a face full of super cold glass do any brainwashing? Where are the subliminal commands? Isn't it just a frickin' cold engram?

And lets not forget the pain HCOB - Ron Sez! Pain is the combination of heat, cold, sharp hurting and electrical. So when I was wearing flip flops, not watching where I was going, stubbed my toe and half ripped off my toe nail - that was not pain I was experiencing, because it was only a luke warm day and the power was out because my GF forgot to pay the electric bill?

Oy!

Mimsey

Why is Hubbard going on about putting a lead disc, which has been cooled to -200 and slipped into an asbestos glove so he can induce brainwashing with a mere frozen handshake? That's some pretty messed up stuff to think of, but why not use your super powers rather than all the bothersome props? Whatever happened to knocking a man's hat off?

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
ah yes the good old Maw Confederacy. Bunch of smucks. The 63rd galaxy was a bunch of 63rd-rate losers. We from galaxy 1 had them swamped up in no time. Picked that fat fuck hubbo up and gave him an implant he's still spinning trying to get out of. The idiot came up with this stupid notion that you could brainwash someone using cold. Hahaha. He soon found out what the real deal was. Well, actually he's yet to find out... clearly. Heh

Don't be fooled by this fool Hubbo's gibber-jabber. It twern't that way and you just need to take a look at where he wound up back in '65. Vanished without a trace. You know it was an LRon double after that time don't ya?

Free Being Me

Crusader
Hubbard on brainwashing:

In a lecture called Aberration and the Fifth Dynamic Hubbard stated:

take a sheet of glass and put it in front of the preclear — clear, very clear glass — which is supercooled, preferably about a −100 centigrade. You got that? Supercooled, you know? And then put the preclear right in front of this supercooled sheet of glass and suddenly shove his face into the glass. Now, that's pretty good. I mean, that was developed about five billion years ago by a whole-track psychiatrist […]. The mechanism of brainwashing which I gave you, with supercold mechanisms and so forth, is very well known, was used very extensively in the Maw Confederation of the Sixty-third Galaxy. They had a total psychiatric control of all of their officers and executives, and when they got tired of them they used this specific method of brainwashing"

This is for any non believers that didn't think Ron knew just what the hell he was talking about when it comes to that wild contraption we call the human mind...terra incognita...!

Hmmmmm...the "Maw" Confederacy...gotta' admit that's a new one to guano...hmmmmm...Ron was sooooo mysterious!

Guano, your post is priceless, I laughed for a good ten minutes! :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incident_(Scientology)

Anonycat

Crusader
You guys, this is going to give me bad dreams.

hitting-a-wall.jpg

guanoloco

As-Wased
ah yes the good old Maw Confederacy. Bunch of smucks. The 63rd galaxy was a bunch of 63rd-rate losers. We from galaxy 1 had them swamped up in no time. Picked that fat fuck hubbo up and gave him an implant he's still spinning trying to get out of. The idiot came up with this stupid notion that you could brainwash someone using cold. Hahaha. He soon found out what the real deal was. Well, actually he's yet to find out... clearly. Heh

Don't be fooled by this fool Hubbo's gibber-jabber. It twern't that way and you just need to take a look at where he wound up back in '65. Vanished without a trace. You know it was an LRon double after that time don't ya?

Now this was my initial thought, how many guh-Lack-sees do we have? I remember reading in the FZ [STRIKE]crap[/STRIKE] stuff that Teegeeack was in 1 but I can't remember if that's Sector or guh-Lack-see or what.

At any rate you've got to hand it to those suppressive psychs because even though they can't complete a cycle of action on a habitual wrong target they've sure got one hell of a dissemination tech to be spread clear out over space and time and the Whole Track, don't ya think?

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Now this was my initial thought, how many guh-Lack-sees do we have? I remember reading in the FZ [STRIKE]crap[/STRIKE] stuff that Teegeeack was in 1 but I can't remember if that's Sector or guh-Lack-see or what.

At any rate you've got to hand it to those suppressive psychs because even though they can't complete a cycle of action on a habitual wrong target they've sure got one hell of a dissemination tech to be spread clear out over space and time and the Whole Track, don't ya think?

Earth - sector 9, but this is NOT galaxy 1. Galaxy 1 is in a place far far away...

Well you call them psyches, but back in the day they were the EA Games, ID Software, etc. of the day; top notch implant crafters. Of course too much identity flipping eventually got one and all into a tangle and then of course you had some fucktards that decided to mess with the programs and .. well... here we be. Clueless

Veda

Sponsor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpHhJKeTYxI

Have you got the date of that lecture? Or the series or some way of locating it?

Thanks.

It was during 1956. Hubbard, the year before had secretly authored his "Russian Textbook on Brain-Washing," as a black propaganda device with which to smear his critics as Russian sympathizers and Communists. He then had it distributed far and wide, including sending copies to the FBI, who filed it with Hubbard's previous rambling letters which had already earned him an "appears mental" designation.

Some people took Hubbard's hoax "Russian" textbook seriously, particularly Scientologists and right-wing anti-Communist super-patriotic groups, and believed it to be a genuine Russian secret document.

However, there were some who couldn't help but notice the presence of various Hubbardisms, such as "thinkingness" and "mental image picture," in the text, and a period of uneasy awkwardness followed.

It was during this period of uneasy awkwardness that Hubbard sought to slyly change the subject somewhat and concocted several other explanations for "brainwashing," which, even though they were meant to occlude and obfuscate, are revealing explanations as to the workings of Hubbard's mind, and revealing also as to his method of operation - revealing on several levels.

Just addressing one of those levels, here was Hubbard, the Master of Clearing, and he was seeming to equate Clearing (in this case, sucking "bank" into a super cold object or vacuum) with Brainwashing.

That was too close to the truth, and the Master of Clearing quickly moved on to the next topic, no doubt to the delight of the attentive starry-eyed Scientologists hanging on his every word.

As it turned out, all of Hubbard's fretting (or paranoia) over his hoax "Russian textbook" being exposed, was transformed into the delighted surprise of hearing that one of the recipients of his 1955 "Russian text" hoax, a passionate anti-Communist and right-winger (mid 1950s style), and con man, Kenneth Goff, had re-published the (non copyrighted) "Russian text," substituting his own introduction for the old (Hubbard) "Charles Stickley" introduction, and had presented it to the Congress of the United States which, at the time, was investigating Russian Communist influence.

To make a long story short, Hubbard's hoax "Russian" booklet ended up appearing in the Congressional Record - the official transcript and record of all business before Congress - and, therefore, had, suddenly (circa approximately 1957) become a Hubbardian "factual fact" once again.

Soon to follow was a triumphant re-publishing in 1958, by Hubbard, of his 1955 "Russian" text.

Nonetheless, during that nervous interlude, before the unexpected "validation" of the hoax "Russian" text, with its appearance in the U.S. Congressional Record, Hubbard had some interesting things to say about "brainwashing."

Now, I wonder how many pcs had whole track recall of the "Maw Confederacy" :ohmy: after that lecture?

Ah, the good old days. :yes:

guanoloco

As-Wased
That was awesome, Veda, thanks for the historical perspective. If anyone familiar with Hubbard's writing hasn't read this yet I recommend it. It's such an obvious Hubbard piece I'm shocked he didn't mask his penmanship better...unless he was trying to kill more than one bird with a single stone because the manual goes into how the mind works along Dianetic theory.

The most obvious gaffe is that it's supposedly written in the thirties or something but warns the commie against the Dianeticists as the only ones in the know about the mind.

Also, if I remember correctly, it places Christian Scientists even with the Dianeticists so maybe there was a bid at that time to win their favor?

guanoloco

As-Wased
Earth - sector 9, but this is NOT galaxy 1. Galaxy 1 is in a place far far away...

Well you call them psyches, but back in the day they were the EA Games, ID Software, etc. of the day; top notch implant crafters. Of course too much identity flipping eventually got one and all into a tangle and then of course you had some fucktards that decided to mess with the programs and .. well... here we be. Clueless

Thanks, P&B, but now you're killing me!!!

What the hell is our guh-Lack-see number? I mean...sheesh...how's a Being able to to complete a Confusion formula if they don't even know what the hell guh-Lack-see they're in?

C'mon!

And to think I used to have a copy of that book. I wonder where it disappeared to? I bought it from the book store in the org, and I never really understood why Scientology would be selling a manual on Russian brainwashing in the first place.

Ah, the intricacies of El Ron Hubbard. The Man. The Mystery. The Manuals.

Mimsey