What's new

Dox scanning

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
Did some digging for dox. Let the scanning start.

IAS card
Purif stuff
Kr's and fun ethics stuff
Pay stubbs
1099s
Fleetwood mac concert tickets
Other stuff as I come across it.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Did some digging for dox. Let the scanning start.

IAS card
Purif stuff
Kr's and fun ethics stuff
Pay stubbs
1099s
Fleetwood mac concert tickets
Other stuff as I come across it.

Re: the above bolded forms
Make sure you black out your social security number and the address on them before posting

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
First batch.

Attachments

• SEAORG275.jpg
    SEAORG275.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 165
  • SEAORG274.jpg
    SEAORG274.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 167
  • SEAORG273.jpg
    SEAORG273.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 176
  • SEAORG276.jpg
    SEAORG276.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 158
  • SEAORG271.jpg
    SEAORG271.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 576
  • SEAORG272.jpg
    SEAORG272.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 165

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
CO SMI (Cary Goulston) used to hand me pieces of paper to wake him up at times in the morning.
He started writing it on paper and handing me them while I was at the reception desk.
He started the paper thing, I think, because after about the 3rd time he asked me to do it verbally, I stopped
waking him up.

He must have done the paper thing about 20 or 30 times. I didn't wake him up then either. I would just
write "Fell off TM" and then go to my ethics folder and drop them in there.

He used to give me nasty looks every morning as he was rushing out the door late.
This is one of those sheets of alarm clock heaven from him.

Attachments

• SEAORG282.jpg
    SEAORG282.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 113

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
Every time the computer broke down and gave them trouble they blamed it on me.
Why? Well because I did a lot of work on there system, they knew I did, and naturally if
some strange thing happened to it they felt I sabotaged the thing.

This is a KR from Robert Radsliff (Comm chief CLO EUS) about a power surge that
blew the motherboard on the computer. They had to replace the computer.

Attachments

• SEAORG281.jpg
    SEAORG281.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 148

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
A couple receipts of my weekly paycheck. Wow, $30.00/week what a great way to stay poor!

Attachments

• SEAORG280.jpg
    SEAORG280.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 116

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
That was your allowance. I love how they misrepresented what the meager amount was for. It just never ends with this cult.

I have dry cleaning receipts for $12.79 for drycleaning my uniform. Guess where that came from. I decided I could get a couple pints of Ben & Jerry Chunky monkey instead for that and stopped drycleaning my uniform.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

WHo's this doctor? Should be struck off!!

attachment.php

Anonycat

Crusader
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/j/jacob-lefkowitz.html

Hello, my name is Jake Lefkowitz, and here is a little bit about myself:

I am a promotions professional for a group of health centers. I am very happily married with a 17-year-old daughter.

I'm 50 years of age. I have a B.S. and M.A. in education and was a teacher in the New York City public school system.

18 years ago I was miserable and nothing in my life was going right. My brother worked very hard to get me into Scientology and I am forever grateful. My life has changed for the better in so many ways.[End]

Scientology has given me MYSELF! And it has assisted me in developing my strongest skills while I was able to discard undesirable characteristics about myself.

I feel good.

I have, since getting involved in Scientology, gotten married and have developed a great family.

Because of the knowledge and skills I have obtained from Scientology I have been able to create my own profession and train others to do it as well. That's pretty good.

Last edited:

AnonyMary

WHo's this doctor? Should be struck off!!

attachment.php

They sent you to a chiropractor...

drharrylefkowitz.com/
Welcome to Dr. Harry Lefkowitz DC - For over 20 years your Chiropractic Wellness Center in Teaneck, NJ. 153 Ft. Lee Road, Teaneck, NJ 07666.

I remember Harry.... but not with that greeen thing on his face, lol
2342_1095896403130_2376483_n.jpg

120000087-primary.jpg

http://www.demandforce.com/b/drharrylefkowitz/about
https://www.facebook.com/harry.lefkowitz.9

He was a WISE member at least until 2006

Not much recent ctivity on the bridge. I think he's OT VII or VIII but that is not listed here. Wife Susan is OT VIII
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/h/harry-lefkowitz.html

Loads of family in Scientology. He'll never get out

AnonyMary

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/j/jacob-lefkowitz.html

Hello, my name is Jake Lefkowitz, and here is a little bit about myself:

I am a promotions professional for a group of health centers. I am very happily married with a 17-year-old daughter.

I'm 50 years of age. I have a B.S. and M.A. in education and was a teacher in the New York City public school system.

18 years ago I was miserable and nothing in my life was going right. My brother worked very hard to get me into Scientology and I am forever grateful. My life has changed for the better in so many ways.[End]

Scientology has given me MYSELF! And it has assisted me in developing my strongest skills while I was able to discard undesirable characteristics about myself.

I feel good.

I have, since getting involved in Scientology, gotten married and have developed a great family.

Because of the knowledge and skills I have obtained from Scientology I have been able to create my own profession and train others to do it as well. That's pretty good.

That phone number on the C/S is the number for Harry Lefkowitz, DC , not Jake ( who is a real nut.)

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
I also have the hardcopies of my computer programming to scan. That will take a bit, very long stuff some of them.

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
One of my stat cables and a few Telexes:

Attachments

• SEAORG697.jpg
    SEAORG697.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 88
  • SEAORG698.jpg
    SEAORG698.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 88
  • SEAORG699.jpg
    SEAORG699.jpg