What's new

Portland Ideal Org opening up May 11!

BlackRob

Gold Meritorious Patron
Anyone interested in Enturbulating? David Miscavige will also be in the house!

d6DXX1k.png

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Miscavige and Co. are already doing a great job of enturbulating themselves.

The Cult purchased the Stevens Building for $5,380,000 in 2008. Later, after they found they couldn't remodel it into an Idle Org, they sold it for $4,350,000... a loss of just over a million dollars, but it's a profit to the Scientology Cult once you realize that they didn't buy the building. Donations from Scientology victims bought the Stevens Building. (But the cash from its sale... the Scientology Cult keeps.)

This level of criminality is what your donations buy, Scientology victims!

A year from now, your 'Ideal Org' will be deserted, and full of unsold books and DVDs. You'll have no idea how to pay the next utility bill, but you'll still be paying rent for YOUR BUILDING, to the "church" of Scientology.

(Then you wake up, and blow.)

Anonycat

Crusader

d6DXX1k.png

May 11th at 1:00 PM, amazing. It's been quite a real estate shuffle going on in Portland. So this is the hotel site? I'll let the PDX anons know.

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron

d6DXX1k.png
i'll pass. last time i went to portland it was on a religious freedom crusade and i ended up sleeping on a park bench for a week... i look like a drowned rat when my hair is wet, my ME valence just hates when that happens.

Gus

Patron with Honors
Ah, I guess I'll just have to pass. I was there in '85, so I been there done that :duh:

That was 28 years ago, so given all the straight up and vertical expansion that's been going on over the last nearly three decades, there should be multiple thousands of people there!!!

OK, maybe not :eyeroll:

Gus

Moosejewels

Patron Meritorious
Ah, I guess I'll just have to pass. I was there in '85, so I been there done that :duh:

That was 28 years ago, so given all the straight up and vertical expansion that's been going on over the last nearly three decades, there should be multiple thousands of people there!!!

OK, maybe not :eyeroll:

Gus

Here's a multiple. 0*1,000 = ?

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
COB is commanding attention from ALL members to donate money and attend the opening. It never stops and seems to be getting worse each year with the fraud fund raising and make believe attendance and members!

Last edited:

Anonycat

Crusader
COB is commanding attention from ALL members to donate money and attend the opening. It never stops and seems to be getting worse each year with the fraud fund raising and make believe attendance and members!

They are coming in from all over the country to get their photo taken so as to look like a crowd!

A year from now, your 'Ideal Org' will be deserted, and full of unsold books and DVDs. You'll have no idea how to pay the next utility bill, but you'll still be paying rent for YOUR BUILDING, to the "church" of Scientology.

(Then you wake up, and blow.)

Wooo, what do you mean paying rent? Why would the org pay rent if they own the building? :questions:

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wooo, what do you mean paying rent? Why would the org pay rent if they own the building? :questions:
youre not up to date on the scam. the org and their public scrape together the money to buy the building, then it gets signed over to the $hur$h, and get rented back to the people who just bought it.:omg::omg:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
youre not up to date on the scam. the org and their public scrape together the money to buy the building, then it gets signed over to the $hur$h, and get rented back to the people who just bought it.:omg::omg:

Yup. Funny, I just posted something about that on another thread.

Happened to AOLA years ago. They had bought the buiding outright in the 70s or so.

When the Int Landlord Office was formed, first thing they did was take the buildings owned by the orgs, then charged them rent.

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
the wet rat and lorenzo.jpgsome important guy.jpgportland winter boy.jpg story told about Portland; accommodations will be provided. truth; you get there and find out that the "accommodations" are on a gym floor at the Delphi school. an hour long bus ride at the end of the day, which you were regged out of because you needed to stand around and sing about freedom all night. and even if you got to delphi the accommodations were a gym floor, with many snoring farting men. and maybe a cold shower in the morning if the line wasn't too long. (it always was). the mcdonalds restaurant bathroom had better facilities. (hey, I leaned how to dry my hair under a hand dryer.) this first photo is my friend Lorenzo from Italy and me. the second photo, is some important guy I can't remember. (anyone know him?) and of course the third is Edgar Winters. I have some shots of Chick Corea and etc. The main point is, we were lied to as per usual, and I spent the better part of two weeks sleeping on a park bench in the name of religious freedom. would I sleep on a park bench for any kind of freedom, obviously I would. would I sleep on a park bench in the rain and cold for a lie. well, no, not now and I wouldn't wish it on a young stupid person, which is what I was.

I know it's all a big scammy lie to stock Miscarriage's war chest, but I've been reading all the reg requests for this Portland thing, but there is no actual reason given to the scilons to donate. Have they just stopped trying to come up with lies at this point? I mean, at least they had the decency to make shit up before, like "this money is to put 5000% marked up books in a library is Botswana" or "donate so we can solve all of Sudan's problems with TWTH" or "You know what Kashmir is missing? An ideal org! So give your money or else terrorism won't stop!" Etcetera, ad hominem, etcetera. They're just asking for money point blank here. Do the scilons even question it or even notice it anymore? Or, as usual, I could be missing something. But I still find it odd that there's no actual reason given for the regging.

I know it's all a big scammy lie to stock Miscarriage's war chest, but I've been reading all the reg requests for this Portland thing, but there is no actual reason given to the scilons to donate. Have they just stopped trying to come up with lies at this point? I mean, at least they had the decency to make shit up before, like "this money is to put 5000% marked up books in a library is Botswana" or "donate so we can solve all of Sudan's problems with TWTH" or "You know what Kashmir is missing? An ideal org! So give your money or else terrorism won't stop!" Etcetera, ad hominem, etcetera. They're just asking for money point blank here. Do the scilons even question it or even notice it anymore? Or, as usual, I could be missing something. But I still find it odd that there's no actual reason given for the regging.

If they carry on regging, without a lie to say what they money is for, I would guess they are worried about Fraud litigation going and now and in the future. If they don't claim the money is for 'x'y'z, then they might be able to prevent fraud charges because they could argue they never said the loot was for any specific thing. Just guessing.