What's new

the warehouse 8 and OT7

The people who are instantly screwed by the new meter release, other than the field auditors, are the solo auditors. Can you imagine having your daily auditing stopped till you pop for the new meter? If you are one of the "scraping by" solo auditors, living off base and are told your trusty Mk VII is so much junk, and now KaChing! fork over that cash buddy...

Enforced exodus time. Were my wife and I still on the level, that would be the death knell - having to pop for his and hers meters? $20 K? Sayonara to OT7 would have been our response. I wonder how many 7's will route off the level for lack of meters?

I would imagine (if they actually care about their stats) when enough people don't buy them, the policy will change. Although, based on the Ideal orgs lack of production tolerated by upper management - the policy won't change. And, I guess, that is a good thing.

Mimsey

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am sure if I was the 'boostore' officer I could find money from unused accounts just floating around and use some of that to provide discounts.

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh No buddy. No ways. That is totally counter intention and suppressive. the new meters have to be paid for with

NEW MONEY

Anything less is disrespectful and is a Tech Degrade.

Gib

Crusader
The people who are instantly screwed by the new meter release, other than the field auditors, are the solo auditors. Can you imagine having your daily auditing stopped till you pop for the new meter? If you are one of the "scraping by" solo auditors, living off base and are told your trusty Mk VII is so much junk, and now KaChing! fork over that cash buddy...

Enforced exodus time. Were my wife and I still on the level, that would be the death knell - having to pop for his and hers meters? $20 K? Sayonara to OT7 would have been our response. I wonder how many 7's will route off the level for lack of meters?

I would imagine (if they actually care about their stats) when enough people don't buy them, the policy will change. Although, based on the Ideal orgs lack of production tolerated by upper management - the policy won't change. And, I guess, that is a good thing.

Mimsey

don't forget the old goal a few years back was 10,000 on OT7

to balance the powers of entheta to theta

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

oh, and don't forget, many years back, the new promo was

The New PRO TR's

and the KTL/LOC, a world out of comm

all those were the solution to planeting clearing. :laugh:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Mimsey

Good point! The Church of Scientology does not want any OT's to really finish...it would stop the money from coming in. The goal is to put obstacles one has to "BUY" to continue...then bankrupt them and tell the others they were PTS and never got it handled!! It did not stop Scientology from fleecing their members for Ideal Orgs...they never let up for one minute...and many left. Many more will leave!!

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
I am sure if I was the 'boostore' officer I could find money from unused accounts just floating around and use some of that to provide discounts.
A purchaser cannot use his own money on account, much less any money that is "floating around" (whatever that means). New, CASH money must be paid.

From Mike's blog:

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/the-warehouse-viii-suitcase-bomb/

Excerpt:
I have friends at Flag who are telling me that I have to come up with cash to buy a Mark Ultra VIII meter; I cannot buy the meter off account. Is that true? Bridge answer: Yes. The orgs don’t have enough money to buy Mark Ultra VIIIs and keep them in stock, so the parishioner is required to pay the cash up front for their meter, so that Bridge can deliver it.

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron

I would imagine (if they actually care about their stats) when enough people don't buy them, the policy will change.
Oh no. Instead, bookstore officers and various others will be slammed with lower conditions for down stats. Remember the Senior Datum of the Church Of David Miscavige: it's ALWAYS someone else's fault.

Helena

A purchaser cannot use his own money on account, much less any money that is "floating around" (whatever that means). New, CASH money must be paid. From Mike's blog: http://www.mikerindersblog.org/the-warehouse-viii-suitcase-bomb/ Excerpt:

I have friends at Flag who are telling me that I have to come up with cash to buy a Mark Ultra VIII meter; I cannot buy the meter off account. Is that true? Bridge answer: Yes. The orgs don’t have enough money to buy Mark Ultra VIIIs and keep them in stock, so the parishioner is required to pay the cash up front for their meter, so that Bridge can deliver it.

This is an interesting position to take, because it proves the cash strapped, crashed stats, failure of the ideal orgs. Were it up to me, I would fill the bookstores with the meters on consignment, if the orgs were too cash strapped to purchase their own, and not breath a word of their actual condition. What they are doing screams insolvency. Talk about out PR.

The new money requirement is really damning, at least in the public's eyes. (what happened to my money I put on account?) I can't recall, wasn't it always policy you couldn't transfer $ from your account into the bookstore?

Mimsey

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
The new money requirement is really damning, at least in the public's eyes. (what happened to my money I put on account?) I can't recall, wasn't it always policy you couldn't transfer $ from your account into the bookstore?

Mimsey

In the 70s and up to the early 80s it was possible to use money on account for bookstore items, although finance people who weren't morons didn't like it. (The morons said "Books Make Booms!" without reference to reality.)

I don't know what happened after that.

-----

If this 2-new-meters-for-all-auditors-immediately policy extends to an org's Academy and Internship, already not exactly brimming over with eager students/interns, that will have a further negative effect.

Paul

IMMORTAL

Patron Meritorious
*snipped*

If this 2-new-meters-for-all-auditors-immediately policy extends to an org's Academy and Internship, already not exactly brimming over with eager students/interns, that will have a further negative effect.

Paul

Negative for Scientology. Positive for the eradication of the practice of Scientology & Dianetics.

IMMORTAL

Patron Meritorious
One of my peeps at Flag now told me that they were told yesterday that the meters cannot be taken off account. Only cash. However, after some balking, they were then told that Flag had apparently sold enough meters to cover it somehow, and that they could now take their meter off account. This was a little confusing to me (and, it seems, also to my peep) so I hope I understood what they were telling me correctly. And, the meters are registered to the purchaser and cannot be re-sold. This was considered to be a good thing so squirrels couldn't use them as the meter could be turned off.

Also, what about the missions? Apparently, they don't have the GAT 2 stuff. What are they supposed to sell in order to stay alive? My peep told me that the Quantums could be used at the missions. Now, why, if the Quantums are out-tech, would they be allowed to be used anywhere? Obviously, this has caused many problems.

If I were still on OT7, it would also be hasta la vista for me. Which would be a good thing. I also wonder.....if there is a waiting period between paying one's cash for the meter, getting approved for the meter and then getting the meter, how is one to audit if on solo? What about the solo auditors in the field? Do they have to send in their materials until they get a new meter or do they continue to audit with Quantums? Are they recalled to Flag immediately? What if they don't arrive?

It's really screwy, but I love it. It's a wonderful hurry-up to the demise I so look forward to.

One of my peeps at Flag now told me that they were told yesterday that the meters cannot be taken off account. Only cash.
How do people even begin to entertain something this idiotic? The money I gave to the cult to hold on for me in somehow different than the money in my wallet?

... A) This was considered to be a good thing so squirrels couldn't use them as the meter could be turned off.

B) I also wonder.....if there is a waiting period between paying one's cash for the meter, getting approved for the meter and then getting the meter, how is one to audit if on solo? ....
I did some snipage - A) I don't think the squirrels are going to be buying any mk 8's any time soon. It would only become an issue to s/o who has a warehouse 8 and blows. I also think some hacker will break the code anyway, so the meter can be used by anybody. If I were a hacker I would hack it and post it widely on the net just for lulz. B) Gold can ship a meter to almost anywhere in a few days. It isn't any worse then mailing your meter in for a silver cert while on 7.

Terril park

Sponsor
I did some snipage - A) I don't think the squirrels are going to be buying any mk 8's any time soon. It would only become an issue to s/o who has a warehouse 8 and blows. I also think some hacker will break the code anyway, so the meter can be used by anybody. If I were a hacker I would hack it and post it widely on the net just for lulz. B) Gold can ship a meter to almost anywhere in a few days. It isn't any worse then mailing your meter in for a silver cert while on 7.

If one wants an advanced meter there is this at $799. It can be used by anyone indefinitely.

http://www.psychemeter.com/

Note that much earlier comments were that the Mark VIIIs were warehoused bacause they still had a shit load of quantums to sell first. Looks like it took them 9 years to catch up.

Now how many people will have to get their cognitive dissonance audited out? Its out tech in orgs and in tech in missions? More likely this will drive people to the Missions which
DM will need to audit out:coolwink:

If one wants an advanced meter there is this at $799. It can be used by anyone indefinitely.

http://www.psychemeter.com/

Note that much earlier comments were that the Mark VIIIs were warehoused bacause they still had a shit load of quantums to sell first. Looks like it took them 9 years to catch up.

Now how many people will have to get their cognitive dissonance audited out? Its out tech in orgs and in tech in missions? More likely this will drive people to the Missions which
DM will need to audit out:coolwink:
OSA will read these posts, and find out who at the org has a m/u on the sales pls, and report them to RTC who will cram the bejesus out of the poor bastages. Since when was compassion part of being "on post"? he he he

Mimsey

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh No buddy. No ways. That is totally counter intention and suppressive. the new meters have to be paid for with

NEW MONEY

Anything less is disrespectful and is a Tech Degrade.

LOL, I was only going on reports of how accounts were raided during the LIBRARY CAMPAIGN. Respect has nothing to do with it. This is scientology, prevarication is built in from the flounder's inside outwards. Gotta be cruel to be kind and gettting it wrong again to make it go right.

Makes me wonder what is really in Miscavige's shoe boxes these days:unsure:

Just choose your meter colour and sign this blank invoice and I will as bookstore officer take care of the details for ya..:yes: