What's new

Soros Hires Scientologist to Conquer Ukraine

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron

"Billionaire oil tycoon George Soros, a financier of the Democrat Party, has deployed Arseniy Yatsenyuk, a leader of the Fatherland Party, to ignite a regime change revolution against the government of Ukraine in Kiev. Mr. Yatsenyuk is a leading member of the Scientology cult and a big fan of the Hollywood film star Tom Cruise.

Al Jazeera reports that, "The three major players in the opposition are hostile to each other. The boxing champion and leader of the Ukrainian Democratic Alliance for Reform party (UDAR), Vitali Klitschko, is seen as glamorous and naive. The Fatherland Party leader, Arseniy Yatsenyuk, is viewed as a dutiful tool of the U.S. and billionaire philanthropist George Soros. The ultranationalist leader of the All Ukrainian Union “Freedom” Party, Oleh Tyahnybok, is seen as dangerous. The U.S. State Department reportedly favors the weakest of the three opposition leaders, the “liberal” Yatsenyuk."

Yatsenyuk has taken charge of a Scientology-funded bank in the Ukraine called Aval Bank" More

I remember this guy being discussed a few years ago on WWP, nobody could find a connection to him and Scientology, they seemed to think it was a rumor spread to discredit him, kind of like the rumor started about Mississippi State's head football coach by Ole Miss' head coach.

Has anything come up actually linking this guy to the cult?

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

"Billionaire oil tycoon George Soros, a financier of the Democrat Party, has deployed Arseniy Yatsenyuk, a leader of the Fatherland Party, to ignite a regime change revolution against the government of Ukraine in Kiev. Mr. Yatsenyuk is a leading member of the Scientology cult and a big fan of the Hollywood film star Tom Cruise.

Al Jazeera reports that, "The three major players in the opposition are hostile to each other. The boxing champion and leader of the Ukrainian Democratic Alliance for Reform party (UDAR), Vitali Klitschko, is seen as glamorous and naive. The Fatherland Party leader, Arseniy Yatsenyuk, is viewed as a dutiful tool of the U.S. and billionaire philanthropist George Soros. The ultranationalist leader of the All Ukrainian Union “Freedom” Party, Oleh Tyahnybok, is seen as dangerous. The U.S. State Department reportedly favors the weakest of the three opposition leaders, the “liberal” Yatsenyuk."

Yatsenyuk has taken charge of a Scientology-funded bank in the Ukraine called Aval Bank" More

Good work Arnie!

Of course George Soros would hire a Scientologist!! What do George and Scientology have in common - They are both billionaires and CRIMINAL minds think alike!:whistling: Even L Ron Hubbard knew that!

RogerB

Crusader
Yes . . . well, read his wikipedia page . . . he's a dead set one-worlder, already tried to get the Ukraine into the WTO, etc. He's a classic bent political hack . . .

He's certainly sold his soul to the money-powers . . .

Rog

RogerB

Crusader
Umm, this is weird! There's some bullshit being thrown about here . . . .

This below at the link provided by Arnie at:
http://www.dallasblog.com/201402181...s-hires-scientologist-to-conquer-ukraine.html
does not accord with what is posted in the USA available wiki on the guy.

Yatsenyuk has taken charge of a Scientology-funded bank in the Ukraine called Aval Bank

According to Wikipedia, "It is reported that Yatsenyuk graduated from the Kiev school of Dianetics and joined the Scientology organization in 1998, while working as a consultant for the credit department of Aval Bank. In the same year he signed a contract with the so-called "Sea Organization," the elite structure of the "Church of Scientology." Yatsenyuk is presently a high-ranking member of the sect and has a "level of auditing" called OT-6. His sister, Alina Petrovna Steele (aka Alina Jones), a citizen of the United States, is also connected with the Church of Scientology. Steele is active at the branch of the church in the city of Santa Barbara (USA, California) and she is at a lower level, OT-4, out of a total of 8."

Though I do like the notion that having an association with Scientology is held to discredit the person :yes:

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
$cientology kult up to no good & political hi-jinx? Not surprised in the least. Still forwarding LaFatty's vision a la Rhodesia. Although the Ukraine got rid of their nukes, so a fail there for the kult. I'm 100% sure they'd LOVE to have control of a few directly or indirectly.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
$cientology kult up to no good & political hi-jinx? Not surprised in the least. Still forwarding LaFatty's vision a la Rhodesia. Although the Ukraine got rid of their nukes, so a fail there for the kult. I'm 100% sure they'd LOVE to have control of a few directly or indirectly.

"My father asked me to steal an H-Bomb"
(Hydrogen Nuclear Bomb) Ron DeWolfe, under penalty of perjury, 1982 Clearwater Hearings

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
There is nothing on his Wikipedia page about his involvement with Dianetics or Scientology that is supposedly the source for the Dallasblog article.

It says his religion is Greek Catholicism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arseniy_Yatsenyuk

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php...=historysubmit&diff=596208451&oldid=596038908

attachment.php

View attachment 6767

Leland

Crusader
Don't know much about Soros.....but that he made his first big pile of money shorting the English Pound Sterling against the German Mark......don't remember how much.. But perhaps half a billion $ or so. Years later be shorted Indonisia's currency......and that Country (I believe the third most populated on the planet) almost collapsed... It was horrible .. People were starving to death. He's an arbitrager. Then he moved behind the scenes to pull political puppet strings. PT...Ukraine is in trouble, geographically half the country wants to join the Russian Republic.....and other half wants to join the EU. Could get nasty there.

That Scien might be mixed up in it is bad.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Don't know much about Soros.....but that he made his first big pile of money shorting the English Pound Sterling against the German Mark......don't remember how much.. But perhaps half a billion $ or so. Years later be shorted Indonisia's currency......and that Country (I believe the third most populated on the planet) almost collapsed... It was horrible .. People were starving to death. He's an arbitrager. Then he moved behind the scenes to pull political puppet strings. PT...Ukraine is in trouble, geographically half the country wants to join the Russian Republic.....and other half wants to join the EU. Could get nasty there.

That Scien might be mixed up in it is bad.

What is with all the H E & R it's just a bunch of DBs. Make money, make more money and make others to make more money. :storm::noevil::timebomb::stir::screwy::violent::puke::puke:

aegerprimo

Summa Cum Laude
The news about this is in Tony Ortega's Underground Bunker today.

Is Ukraine’s proposed new prime minister a Scientologist? Says his niece: ‘That’s crap’
http://tonyortega.org/2014/02/27/is...er-a-scientologist-says-his-niece-thats-crap/

Most of the comments by the Bunkerites are similar to comments on this thread; saying that Yatsenyuk is a Scientologist is a way to discredit him. Personally I find it a funny tactic, that Scientology is thought of as an evil connection in the political arena, like being called a Nazi, or a member of the KKK, or having family ties to the Mafia. Here are links to a couple of (what I found) interesting comments at the Bunker -

John P. - http://tonyortega.org/2014/02/27/is...says-his-niece-thats-crap/#comment-1262800661

DamOTclese2 - http://tonyortega.org/2014/02/27/is...says-his-niece-thats-crap/#comment-1263125346

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
From a random news source by way of Google:

Ukraine's parliament has approved Arseniy Yatsenyuk as the country's new prime minister.

The vote was held Thursday amid the sharp rise in tensions in the southern Crimea region, where gunmen seized local government buildings and raised a Russian flag.

The 39-year-old Yatsenyuk has previously served as the economy minister and foreign minister, and a speaker of parliament.

Let's hope TWTH works for him.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
My point is that the article linked in the OP relied exclusively on the then current article Wikipedia article on Arseniy Yatsenyuk for the purported "fact" he is a Scientologist. The Wikipedia article on Arseniy Yatsenyuk was later revised to delete statement that he is a Scientologist because there is no evidence that he is, in fact, a Scientologist. i.e., "please show a reliable source. This source doesn't exist anywhere."

cuitlahuac

Patron with Honors
Might not be proof of being a scientologist but this statement of meeting David Miscavige is revealing. Is this also unsubstantiated?

As early as June 2009, articles can be found saying:

Translation:
It is noteworthy that, during his frequent trips to America, Yatsenyuk invariably meets in an informal setting with Mr. David Miscavige, who is in the top leadership of the "Church of Scientology."

Source (in Russian): "Arseniy Yatsenyuk's Presidential Perspectives" by Igor Davydov, June 11, 2009​

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/ukraine-presidential-candidate-rumored-to-be-ot6.53056/

cuitlahuac

Patron with Honors
I remember an event in the 90's where there were Prime Minister or presidential elections in a country of that region, and scientologists spoke of their "candidate". How many candidates meet the criteria to become Prime Ministers or Candidates? In this case, the scientology "candidate" lost the elections.