What's new

This Just In...LA Org Has Gone Sea Org!!

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
That's the latest and greatest. Is it true? Save us, Obama.

So was that the big reveal at the briefing? You had ASHO day and foundation merge into one org and now AOLA will become a SO org? How is AOLA staffed currently? No SO at all or some? I wonder if it really means ASHO and AOLA are all really one org now since the only real purpose of ASHO was to deliver the briefing course, and now that's no longer even happening.

How many staff are at AOLA? Any guesses what it means when a org turns into a SO org? I figure it must be easier to staff with SO than trying to keep up with non-SO off-purpose staff members who have other fish to fry, and unimportant distractions like families and mortgages.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
<snip>
I wonder if it really means ASHO and AOLA are all really one org now since the only real purpose of ASHO was to deliver the briefing course, and now that's no longer even happening.
<snip>

Yeah, ASHO was mainly for the Briefing Course BUT also for HPCSC, pro word clearer course, and Grade V auditing.
Rocky Stump was senior C/S there a looong time ago.

(Not to argue, just adding a little more info. :) )

Leland

Crusader
So was that the big reveal at the briefing? You had ASHO day and foundation merge into one org and now AOLA will become a SO org? How is AOLA staffed currently? No SO at all or some? I wonder if it really means ASHO and AOLA are all really one org now since the only real purpose of ASHO was to deliver the briefing course, and now that's no longer even happening.

How many staff are at AOLA? Any guesses what it means when a org turns into a SO org? I figure it must be easier to staff with SO than trying to keep up with non-SO off-purpose staff members who have other fish to fry, and unimportant distractions like families and mortgages.

A bit of confusion there BunnySkull....

AOLA is an Advanced Org.....always was SO. Same with ASHO.....American Saint Hill.......always was an SO org.

LA Org is a Class 4 Org....they call them Class V orgs now a days.....(don't know why.) Class V orgs are not SO.

So this is somewhat big news....that LA Org is now SO

Don't know why they would do this......

I knew a few staff at LA Org....and they worked there because they were not qualified to join the SO. (one girl had been a hooker......:eyeroll:)

What will happen to the staff of LA Org....that don't want to join or can't join the SO?

Kicked to the curb?

What could be the reason for doing this?

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
A bit of confusion there BunnySkull....

AOLA is an Advanced Org.....always was SO. Same with ASHO.....American Saint Hill.......always was an SO org.

LA Org is a Class 4 Org....they call them Class V orgs now a days.....(don't know why.) Class V orgs are not SO.

So this is somewhat big news....that LA Org is now SO

Don't know why they would do this......

I knew a few staff at LA Org....and they worked there because they were not qualified to join the SO. (one girl had been a hooker......:eyeroll:)

What will happen to the staff of LA Org....that don't want to join or can't join the SO?

Kicked to the curb?

What could be the reason for doing this?

Yeah, IF this is really true this would be REALLY weird. :omg:
What's the purpose of this?

Leland

Crusader

Public could do the whole bridge....from beginning courses.....up to OT 5.....All in SO orgs......All at "the Complex"

It would kinda be a mini Flag .......

Non-SO staff from La Org.....could be kicked over to the Valley?

Has there been trouble with the staff at LA org....or down stats....or no stats? :nervous:

It kinda sounds like the SO is STEALING an entire Org....and their public....

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm guessing it's because they can't get enough staff for the orgs that they've decided that they'll ALL be SO and cover the functions across the complex.

It's a sure sign that staff levels are badly down and going further down. And that panic mode has set in permanently.

It means that LA Day and Fdn can have the same staff but they don't have to combine as the "staff" just became "crew." And that means working the full 90-100 hours a week that all SO members do.

The end is definitely nigh.:woohoo:

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
<snip>
Has there been trouble with the staff at LA org....or down stats....or no stats? :nervous:

All of CofS has been failing for many years.
Why single out the L.A. Org for this? Or this happening to other Class IV orgs also?

It kinda sounds like the SO is STEALING an entire Org....and their public....

Just how much are they "stealing"? How many public does L.A. Org really have these days?

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
All of CofS has been failing for many years.
Why single out the L.A. Org for this? Or this happening to other Class IV orgs also?

Just how much are they "stealing"? How many public does L.A. Org really have these days?

LA org "services" the largest concentration of sciloons on the planet - it's supposed to be the Ideal Ideal Org that everyone else emulates.

I think it's because they just can't find enough staff so this is the "solution" - make a makeshift cover-up of catastrophe sound like it's actually an "upgrade" of quality and service.:screwy:

All the other Cl. V orgs don't really rate compared to LA and never have. Most other Day/Fdn set-ups have quietly collapsed into one org - but they don't have the high profile LA has.

Sindy

Crusader
I don't get it. What are they trying to solve here? These people become a liability don't they?

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't get it. What are they trying to solve here? These people become a liability don't they?

Sindy, I think they're bleeding staff sooooo badly that turning them into SO and giving them food and berthing is seen as the only way to keep them.:duh:

Plus, I dare say they're gonna move staff covertly from ASHO/AOLA into LA Day/Fdn to cover up the staff losses - I'm betting things are incredibly tough there for staff and they've had to leave just to feed themselves.:yes:

I see this as concrete evidence LA complex has collapsed to the point of near obliteration. This is a desperate effort to "turn it around" and probably ordered by the Deputy Malignant.:roflmao:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Just a guess, but it's corporate consolidation, downsizing and good old fashioned Mergers & Acquisitions.

ASHO Day and ASHO Foundation have merged.

LA Org has been acquired by the Sea Org.

With the crashing statistics of Scientology, it seems likely that LA Org cannot support any non-SO staff who have to pay for an apartment, a beater car, insurance, food and gas money. SOLUTION: Put the SO (Slave Org) in charge of it, berth them in dorms, feed them enough to not die, sleep them enough to not go type III, bus them around and keep them working over 100 hours per week for ten bucks or so.

Meanwhile, it is one of the great wonders of the modern world how super-able Scientologists have failed to realize that the super-Ideal Orgs (they paid for and which are alleged to be booming) are completely super-DOA. When they walk into the local Ideal Org and it's completely empty, their cognitive dissonance must be some kind of Guiness world record.

I mean, WTF do they actually think? LOL

First guess: "Wow, nobody is here. That is so.....um, ideal! It must mean that the tech works, because everyone has "made it" and so they left to go uplines for the upper bridge! Wow, that's an amazing theta win!"

Last edited:
Sindy, I think they're bleeding staff sooooo badly that turning them into SO and giving them food and berthing is seen as the only way to keep them.:duh:

Plus, I dare say they're gonna move staff covertly from ASHO/AOLA into LA Day/Fdn to cover up the staff losses - I'm betting things are incredibly tough there for staff and they've had to leave just to feed themselves.:yes:

I see this as concrete evidence LA complex has collapsed to the point of near obliteration. This is a desperate effort to "turn it around" and probably ordered by the Deputy Malignant.:roflmao:

Just a guess, but it's corporate consolidation, downsizing and good old fashioned Mergers & Acquisitions.

ASHO Day and ASHO Foundation have merged.

LA Org has been acquired by the Sea Org.

With the crashing statistics of Scientology, it seems likely that LA Org cannot support any non-SO staff who have to pay for an apartment, a beater car, insurance, food and gas money. SOLUTION: Put the SO (Slave Org) in charge of it, berth them in dorms, feed them enough to not die, sleep them enough to not go type III, bus them around and keep them working over 100 hours per week for ten bucks or so.

Meanwhile, it is one of the great wonders of the modern world how super-able Scientologists have failed to realize that the super-Ideal Orgs (they paid for and which are alleged to be booming) are completely super-DOA. When they walk into the local Ideal Org and it's completely empty, their cognitive dissonance must be some kind of Guiness world record.

I mean, WTF do they actually think? LOL

First guess: "Wow, nobody is here. That is so.....um, ideal! It must mean that the tech works, because everyone has "made it" and so they left to go uplines for the upper bridge! Wow, that's an amazing theta win!"

Just offa the top of my head the above things are what immediately come to mind for me too.

They need big public orgs with lots of public to feed the malignant bloodsucking parasite SO and all the high level creatures there. Making orgs Sea Orgs is going in the wrong direction, unless they make new SOs in addition to public orgs.

So, the relatively more malignant parts are now turning on the relatively less malignant parts which will hasten their demise. Becoming more SO = becoming more insular = not good for their survival. I wonder if the public will feel more inclined or less inclined to rush in to be hit up for a billion year contract as they get on lines for services.
Just thinking out loud.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Mike Rinder has a newsflash on this.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/ideal-orgs-some-inconvenient-truths/

NEWSFLASH

This just in on the contraction implosion in LA and the “model” ideal orgs. It is a single report so far, no doubt there will be many others forthcoming…

I just spoke to someone who is on course at LA Org – Day. He told me that LA Day and Foundation are no more and it is just one ‘LA Org’ manned by Sea Org now. This was told to the staff last night and the public today. My son is an ex staff member at LA Org so he was pretty shocked.

He said he saw Hat turn overs all day long today. All LA Org staff contracts ended today but those who want to stay on can. Many staff members left after turning over their Hats to the SO member taking their place. He said over one hundred SO members have taken over LA Org.

LA Org staff had to do a short routing form just to make sure they had no ARC break over it. There is no ethics, no sec-check, no freeloader debt. They could just leave today if they wanted to. Many did.

Somehow this whole “ideal PAC” thing just doesn’t seem to be working out too well…

I have no data about this yet other than what you read above, I would speculate that there are two possible reasons for this. There are a lot of people who have been removed from management posts and have had NO post assigned, some for years. Miscavige has no doubt been threatening those people with all sorts of dire consequences, including being “sent to a Class V org” to “earn some money and repay the Sea Org for having subsidized their sorry asses for years of non-production.” AND this is a way of making an org “viable” because the staff do not have to be PAID. They are religious volunteers. They live in SO berthing and as long as they give $13.28 a week for food to PAC Base Crew they will be served the rice and beans they deserve.

The balloon has truly burst.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron

LA Org staff had to do a short routing form just to make sure they had no ARC break over it. There is no ethics, no sec-check, no freeloader debt. They could just leave today if they wanted to. Many did.

That is a HUGE win for the Org staff - if they can recognise it!:yes:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Another update from Mike Rinder:

UPDATE:

The “good news” is already spreading on Facebook — though it seems they are not quite sure how to explain that this is “good” news?

mathers.png