What's new

Krustie Alley's MAJOR FAIL appearance on Howard Stern..

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Excerpts from her 2014 appearance & the full interview from last week.

[video=youtube;9Sro8d1d3p8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Sro8d1d3p8[/video]

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian

That's one of my favoritist emoticons and so apropos for many things scio.

attachment.php

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?37744-EMOTICON-ONSLAUGHT&p=984095&viewfull=1#post984095

:wink2:

Lone Star

Crusader
After listening to the first half, which is the most recent appearance on Howard, I didn't actually find anything "Fail" about it. I'm one of Kirstie's biggest critics, believe me. But she actually was quite listenable. Howard asked her about the death of her daughter's fiance last November. I was surprised that she didn't go into a bunch of typical Scilon speak about life and death. She was up front about how much they grieved for him and miss him. (Her daughter had dated him for four years, so he was already a part of the extended family when he died. Motorcycle crash).

Anyway, the first ten to fifteen minutes weren't bad at all. I didn't listen to the second half, so maybe she was "more of herself" that we all have come to know. I just don't have time to finish it today or tonight.

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
After listening to the first half, which is the most recent appearance on Howard, I didn't actually find anything "Fail" about it. I'm one of Kirstie's biggest critics, believe me. But she actually was quite listenable. Howard asked her about the death of her daughter's fiance last November. I was surprised that she didn't go into a bunch of typical Scilon speak about life and death. She was up front about how much they grieved for him and miss him. (Her daughter had dated him for four years, so he was already a part of the extended family when he died. Motorcycle crash).

Anyway, it wasn't bad at all. I didn't listen to the second half, so maybe she was "more of herself" that we all have come to know. I just don't have time to finish it today or tonight.

Obviously, you didn't hear the part where she denied disconnecting from Leah, that she didn't know if Tom Cruise ever achieved OT-7 & that OT-7 relieves you of aberrative behavior. (Really Kirstie??)

Kirstie likes to a act goofy & uses it to her advantage in interviews to blow off & get around subject matter uncomfortable to her. She did that with Stern, who used the word 'shunning' to describe her disconnection from Leah. She said Scientology is not the same as the Amish & "shunning".

"Quivers inquired about Remini, with whom Alley feuded in 2013 when Remini left Scientology. In fact, on Stern’s show a little more than a year ago, Alley called Remini a “bigot” and her “enemy.” She has since calmed down.

It’s “water under the bridge,” Alley said on Monday. Asked whether she and other Scientologists had shunned Remini, the actress replied, “No, I did not shun her… but if a lot of people are rejecting you, at some point you gotta ask, ‘What am i doing?'” Listen to what Alley said below, and tell us what you think."

http://www.gossipcop.com/kirstie-alley-howard-stern-leah-remini-scientology (audio clip)

Lone Star

Crusader
Obviously, you didn't hear the part where she denied disconnecting from Leah, that she didn't know if Tom Cruise ever achieved OT-7 & that OT-7 relieves you of aberrative behavior. (Really Kirstie??)

Kirstie likes to a act goofy & uses it to her advantage in interviews to blow off & get around subject matter uncomfortable to her. She did that with Stern, who used the word 'shunning' to describe her disconnection from Leah. She said Scientology is not the same as the Amish & "shunning".

"Quivers inquired about Remini, with whom Alley feuded in 2013 when Remini left Scientology. In fact, on Stern’s show a little more than a year ago, Alley called Remini a “bigot” and her “enemy.” She has since calmed down.

It’s “water under the bridge,” Alley said on Monday. Asked whether she and other Scientologists had shunned Remini, the actress replied, “No, I did not shun her… but if a lot of people are rejecting you, at some point you gotta ask, ‘What am i doing?'” Listen to what Alley said below, and tell us what you think."

http://www.gossipcop.com/kirstie-alley-howard-stern-leah-remini-scientology (audio clip)

No, they weren't talking about those issues in the part I heard. I stopped when she started singing to Howard for his birthday. Now, that was a FAIL. She has a terrible voice. LOL...

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I just could not get past the Happy Birthday bit... Thanks for the summaries, Smurf.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
No, they weren't talking about those issues in the part I heard. I stopped when she started singing to Howard for his birthday. Now, that was a FAIL. She has a terrible voice. LOL...

Awww.. she wasn't that bad. :unsure: I do LOL at her idiotic response about the "ass rape" comment she tweeted about Maxim, her dance partner on DWTS. She blows off the incident as something she wasn't fully aware of & that the reasons are "vague". Her attack had nothing to do with Maksim being Jewish. Just another boldface lie in the life of Ms. Denial.

"Things were apparently “all good” between Chermerkovskiy and Alley, until he started associating with Jennifer Lopez, which Alley didn’t like. The issue is that Lopez is good buddies with Leah Remini, who famously quit Scientology in 2013 and publicly bashed the institution. Alley didn’t like those comments at all and referred to Remini as a “bigot” in People magazine, at the time. According to Maksim, Kirstie Alley “fell-out” with him, on purpose, as he told Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live."

http://www.inquisitr.com/1392184/ki...-to-maksim-chmerkovskiy-over-scientology-feud

Krustie talks about the incident at 24:10 & sings 'Happy Birthday' to Howard at 31:21.

[video=youtube;_qkv-Vv5HA4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qkv-Vv5HA4[/video]

Stern: "Whaddya spend all your money on?:

Kirstie: [STRIKE]SCIENTOLOGY[/STRIKE]

Stern: "What was that?.......that?"

Kirstie: "Lemurs!"

apple

Patron Meritorious
It was an improvement from her last interview with Stern. Stern played her well with some bold sexual questions and I was surprised that she seemed embarrassed by them. I was surprised that she said that she would only date rich men but if they were over 40 and never married....no way, divorced is ok. Maybe she should ask herself why would a rich non scientology man want to date a middle aged vulgar scientology fanatic. :unsure:

Sassy

Patron Meritorious

And did you hear the part about potato guns & OT 7?? :ohmy::omg:
I went to her Twitter yesterday to get some good entertainment re: this film and found I was blocked. I used to follow her but it's been a LONG time since I have, SO, she must have her minions going around & cross checking who follows these AWFUL sp's that are out to get her. Nothing better to do??