What's new

Marc Headley Tales from Scientology

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
As Marc Headley reports:

The sound of Hubbard's voice on recorded lectures could sound VERY different from one tape to the next.
When I was "in" I thought it was his "case gain". (I was so young and naive.)

Yes, the RS-232 serial communication port was way behind, as he said.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
Very entertaining interview. I enjoyed it while gardening.

I like how Marc describes everything you see as "movie magic"
and not the reality of things going on. All a scripted fantasy.

So true, so true.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
He also mentioned that a highly qualified staffer would be denigrated to a shitty job if they were blamed for something.

This rarely happens in WOG world companies but it can happen if the CEO has narcissistic personality disorder.
I witnessed this happening to numerous employees in one place where I worked.

Gib

Crusader
. . .
Very entertaining interview. I enjoyed it while gardening.

I like how Marc describes everything you see as "movie magic"
and not the reality of things going on. All a scripted fantasy.

So true, so true.
it's called sublime, Hubbard did it, the so called state of Clear and the so called state of OT, sublime.

DM has done the same although he not aware of it and thanks for he doesn't know but tries.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
He also mentioned that a highly qualified staffer would be denigrated to a shitty job if they were blamed for something.

This rarely happens in WOG world companies but it can happen if the CEO has narcissistic personality disorder.
I witnessed this happening to numerous employees in one place where I worked.
I knew a guy he mentioned, Ken Mortenson, somewhat in the early & mid 70's as he was on staff at TC Org in some capacity, not sure at all what his post was as I had just barely done the com course and would just slightly get to know a lot of the older guys I'd see come and go.
I never saw him again shortly thereafter and Headley sure filled in the blanks for me.
He rose up to high level positions I'm unfamiliar with only to be busted down to folder page and wasn't allowed to tell anyone how high up he once was and had to forgetfully accept being a pee-on!
What kind of tortuous degradation did upper management enjoy implementing?
That's why I don't buy that people blow due in any part due to overts or withholds or their own positions would have become vacant when they blew due to theirs.

Last edited: